Below is a list of 20 currently available Fencing tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal, expressions of interest or requests for tender, followed by 20 of our most recently closed opportunities.
To discuss these, discover other current Fencing opportunities, or learn more about how our tender notification service can work for you; call 1800 233 533 or Request a call back
Showing 1 to 20 of 31 Business Opportunities
Can't find what you are looking for? Request More Tenders/Quotes
ORANGE CITY COUNCIL. SUPPLIER CONTACTS LIST - AGREEMENT FOR PROVISION OF MINOR WORKS & SERVICES.
Orange City Council is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced contractors, consultants and suppliers to be accepted onto Council's Supplier Contacts List. Acceptance onto the List will make the Contractor eligible to undertake works for the relevant divisions of Council. Categories of areas which Council require contractors to be able to undertake the works but are not limited too, is available on Council's website at http://www.orange.nsw.gov.au/contractors
By completing the "Supplier Contact List Application Form" and returning it to Council will ensure that your organisation will be invited to submit a quotation for works and/or services that fall within your nominated service categories, as and when called by Council. Council will also require Appendix One (Execution Page) of the Minor Works & Services Agreement to be signed and returned to Council prior to the awarding of any works and/or services.
Further information may be obtained by contacting Council's Purchasing Officer on (02) 6393-8055.
Garry Styles, General Manager, Civic Centre, 135 Byng Street, Orange NSW 2800. Phone: (02) 6393-8000. Fax: (02) 6393-8199.
Invitation to Tender for provision of contractor for Stage 2 of the Towradgi Pool Concourse Upgrade
SOUTHERN CROSS COMMUNITY HOUSING LTD invites tenders for:· Lawns and grounds maintenance
· Plumbing works
· Carpentry and handyman works
· Electrical works
· Cleaning works
· Glazing works
· Locksmith works
· Floor coverings
· Pest control (including inspections)
· Fencing works
for the Shoalhaven region including Ulladulla and for the Eurobodalla region including Batemans Bay and Narooma.
Interested parties must hold an appropriate Licence, have appropriate experience, and be fully insured. Tenders must be received in the tender box at: Southern Cross Community Housing Ltd, PO Box 785, Nowra 2541 by 4.00 pm 30 November 2015.
To obtain tender documents for above categories of tenders please telephone 4421-5145 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Tararua District Council seeks expressions of interest from Building Contractors to construct a new dog pound facility in Easton Street, Dannevirke.
The building is approximately 215 m² and is constructed of concrete pre-cast panels with a timber framed roof, plus an office and ablution facility. There are a substantial number of welded/galvanised mesh panels and gates.
The building is to be constructed between December 2015 and March 2016.
Registration of Interest forms are available on our website or by contacting our customer service staff: www.tararuadc.govt.nz
Registrations of Interest will close on 30 November 2015 at 4.00 pm at the Tararua District Council Office, Dannevirke.
26 Gordon Street, Dannevirke (Physical)
PO Box 115, Dannevirke 4942 (Postal)
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT. PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES FOR CHRISTMAS ISLAND AND COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS.
ATM ID: 20000441.
Agency: Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
Close Date & Time: 30 November 2015 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local time).
Location: WA. ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development requires a wide range of construction and related activities. The range of activities include maintenance and repairs for plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, air-conditioning, glazing, tiling, cleaning, fencing and ground maintenance; construction of verandas; installation of hot water services; demolition of dwellings and structures; general design work and construction of dwellings and commercial structures. This procurement aims to secure a panel of suitably qualified, certified and accredited suppliers under a Standing Offer arrangement.
Timeframe for Delivery: 1 February 2016 to 30 June 2018 with an option to extend services for a further two periods of up to one year each.
Address for Lodgement: Electronic lodgement only should be made by accessing the AusTender system at https://www.tenders.gov.au
Contact Officer: Keir Fraser. Phone Number: (08) 9162-6767. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
For the Provision of Geotechnical Risk Mitigation Works Wakefield Avenue.
Quotations required from all trades for New Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery in Bellbrae.
Project location : 1200 Great Ocean Road, Bellbrae. Vic 3775.
Trades: Concrete Slab, Pre cast tilt panels, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Structural steel, Painting, Joinery, Floor & wall tiling, Timber flooring, Windows & Doors and furniture, Cool rooms, Roofing, Fencing, Plumbing Fixtures, Roller shutter.
Quotation due 26th November 2015 by 5.00 PM. Please lodge via etender box marked Chocolate Factory or direct to Paul Kendall on email email@example.com
Construction questions contact Luke Russell (03) 9718-0120.
Please note : Structural Drawings to be issued as addendum.
NZ TRANSPORT AGENCY. CA4036 - SH16 MURIWAI ROAD INTERSECTION PROJECT. RFx ID: 16991071. Reference #: CA4036.
Close Date: Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 4:00 PM. Tender Type: Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: · 1. The NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from pre-qualified and experienced contractors wishing to tender for the SH16/Muriwai Road Intersection Improvements project.
· 2. The works will be carried out under NZTA's traditional 'Measure and Value' contract, with some 'Lump Sum' items.
· 3. This contract is for the construction of a new roundabout at the SH16/Muriwai Road/Waimauku Station Road cross roads intersection.
· 4. The project consists of the construction of four-armed single lane entry, circulating and exit roundabout.
· 5. The works include but are not limited to traffic management, environmental management, earthworks, utility service relocation and protection, new stormwater drainage, landscaping, small retaining walls boundary fencing, signage, surfacing, marking, assurance testing, and production of associated construction documentation.
· 6. It is envisaged that the contract will be awarded in early March 2016 with physical works commencing soon after.
· 7. ROI are welcomed from contractors who hold NZTA prequalification levels of "Construction - Level A (4A)" and "Surfacing - Level A (2A)" operating and have resources in the Auckland Region with experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects.
· 8. ROI submission closes at 4:00pm on Thursday 26 November 2015
· 9. ROI involves submitting a single A4 page letter, in response to this advertisement, advising company/consortium and contact details.
· 10. Final Tendering of the contract will be by invitation to appropriately qualified contractors registered through this ROI process.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice: https://www.gets.govt.nz/NZTAHNO/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=16991071
The Works comprise, but are not limited to:
- Physical closure of Eastwood Street,
- Installation of 'No right turn' sign
- Construction of new open space area, including Water Sensitive Urban Design elements
- Installation of new underground electrical conduits to enable the relocation of Jemena electrical assets, and the installation of underground electrical assets in certain locations
- Installation of new park lighting
- Installation of plants, trees and irrigation system.
Replacement of fences around site.
CITY OF ALBANY. TENDER NO. C15034. SHARK EXCLUSION BARRIER SYSTEM DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION.
Tenders close at 2:00 PM, Wednesday, 25 November 2015.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.albany.wa.gov.au/your-council/quotes-and-tenders/tenders/
Contract 1056 - Marine Parade Development - Stage 1
Tenders are invited for the above contract which involves the redevelopment of the old Marineland site (Stage 1) on Marine Parade, Napier.
Work includes but is not limited to, the following:-
- Demolition of all facilities excluding the Marineland grandstand.
- The redevelopment of the Marineland grandstand to include retail (ice cream) offices, storage and public toilets.
- The installation of new utilities services (internal and external).
- The construction of a senior and junior skate park utilising, in part, skate ramps salvaged from the current Skate Zone facility. New ramps are also required.
- A new skating rink catering for roller derby, in line hockey, skating and scootering.
- New fencing, landscaping and lighting.
Tenders shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope stating the contract name and number and placed in the tender box at the Works Asset Office, 1st floor, Napier City Council, Civic Building, Hastings Street, NAPIER no later than 12 noon Wednesday 25 November 2015.
The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Prequalification of Contractors for Pipe Laying General Civil Engineering, Electrical Mechanical & Other Minor Works
NZTA HIGHWAYS AND NETWORK OPERATIONS. SH6 / QUARANTINE ROAD NELSON ROUNDABOUT.
RFx ID: 16926785. Reference Number: NZTA 641T.
Close Date: Tuesday 24 November 2015 4:00pm.
Tender Type: Request for Tenders (RFT).
Overview: This contract is for the Reconstruction of SH6 / Quarantine Road Roundabout in Nelson.
Tenders are invited for the Reconstruction of SH6 / Quarantine Road Nelson Roundabout. The contract work includes widening the pavement area on the roundabout and connections to allow multiple lanes and turning movements. It also includes drainage, landscaping and fencing construction.
Documents will be available on Wednesday 28th October 2015 10.00am, from MWH NZ Limited, Level 1, 66 Oxford Street, Richmond, Nelson 7020.
Tender Close Details: NZ Transport Agency, Tender Box, Level 9, PSIS House, 20 Balance Street, PO Box 5084 Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6145 at 4:00pm Tuesday 24th of November 2015.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice: https://www.gets.govt.nz/NZTAHNO/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=16926785
This business lead originated via TenderLink's e-Procurement system – click below to go direct to the purchasers TenderLink e-Procurement portal, then select 'All Open Tenders' from the menu.
You can register on this portal to receive free business leads and to download eRFx notice documents.
Do you need more information or a free sample of current Fencing tenders / RFQ / RFT / RFP / EOI? Just complete the form below and we'll contact you promptly.
Select a category to search for all business oppurtunities.
Click below and complete your details, we'll contact you to learn more about your business and handpick a sample of relevant business opportunities. No obligation.Request Now
The notification system, easy access to tender information, notice to tender notifications and deadline reminders are instrumental to our success in bidding.
Council were a little bit apprehensive when we first moved our procurement processes online, but once we introduced the new technology, we soon realised we should have been using this years ago.
I found the seminar to be very worthwhile and I will be using the tips in my next tender response. One of my counterparts is going to do the next seminar as well.