Collection of Personal Information
We collect the personal information you provide, including your contact, delivery, demographic, billing and system usage information, for the following purposes:
- Managing any accounts and/or system registrations you hold with TenderLink
- Identifying you and providing customer service relating to any accounts and/or system registrations you hold with TenderLink
- Providing you with news and information about TenderLink’s products and services
- Entering TenderLink competitions and/or promotions
- Providing information to externally contracted debt collection, credit monitoring and research providers
- Displaying personalised content and advertising in conjunction with our external service providers in places such as New Zealand, the U.S. and the Philippines
- Providing a more personalised experience when using Tenderlink’s products and services
Your personal information will never be disclosed to any third party for commercial gain.
System Security and Credit Card Details
When you log into the TenderLink system using your unique User ID and Password, all pages will change to https. This means the information you view on screen, or any details you provide in order to transact are secure pages.
In some cases, you may be required to provide credit card details when transacting within our system. A credit card transaction will require you to provide personal details including your credit card number. These details are not stored in our system and you can be assured the information you provide is secure and for one time use only. TenderLink uses banking strength encryption technologies to ensure the security of user data.
Access to your personal information
At any time you can request access to any personal information we hold about you. If this information is incorrect, we will correct it at your request. To access personal information or for correction, please see our contact details listed on our website.
In addition to any non-tailored third party display advertising across the, we also use external thirdparty services, like Google, to place display advertising on other sites you may visit using the Internet.
Specifically, we use Google AdWords Remarketing to display tailored advertisements to you based on what pages of our website you have visited. We do this by placing a cookie on your computer. This cookie does not identify you in any way or provide third party access to your computer.
Website Analytics Data Collection
We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to monitor and improve our services. We use Apex Digital, a paid third party service, to analyse web traffic data for us and it will not be shared with another party for any other purpose.
Examples of website visitor data we may collect, hold, and use include:
- Your IP address
- Your search terms used
- The pages accessed on our site and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- Referring websites you may have clicked through to access this site
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- The type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
The data collected is aggregated and not personally identifiable. Our web analytics also respect any “do not track” setting you might have set on your browser.
APEX Digital also use tracking cookies to track and analyse non-personally identifiable data about your website usage. You can choose to opt out of our tracking cookies without affecting your ability to use our site.
Links to Social Networking Services
We may use social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube to communicate with our audience. When you communicate with us using such services, the social networking service may collect your personal information for its own purposes.
These services may track your use of our website on website pages where their links are displayed. If you are logged in to those services (including any Google service) while using our site, their tracking will relate to your profile with them.
These services have their own privacy policies which are independent of ours.
Electronic Mailing Lists
You can either remove yourself, or ask to be removed from any of our electronic mailing lists at any time. To do this, please contact our support team