Below is a selection of current Software - Packaged & Licences tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (74)
- Software & Applications Development (72)
- Consultancy & Project Management (69)
- Hardware (32)
- Document & Records Management (31)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Security (11)
- Web Development (10)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Database Management (9)
- Training & Support Services (8)
- Peripherals (8)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (8)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (5)
- Multi Media - Production (4)
- Leasing & Finance (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Software - Packaged & Licences Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
ASSET INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. Number: 1718-070.
Contacts: Joanne Roberts, Type: Technical,
Description: The Department's asset portfolio includes land and buildings for approximately 1,600 government schools at a combined asset value of approximately $23 billion. The Departments current Asset Management System holds all asset information and supports regulatory, financial, assurance, audit and compliance services for the Department including compliance obligations related to annual reporting and the Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF). In the future, schools will be required to fully comply with the AMAF.
The Organisation is seeking to gain an understanding of the supplier market and range of solutions that may be available, including capability.
Closes on Friday 20 April 2018 at 5:00pm AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
Briefings: Current Sessions: Friday 13 April 2018 at 10:30am AEST, Melbourne, Victoria. Briefing will be held at 2 Treasury Place, East Melbourne.
Briefing Session - Asset Information Management System RFI. Department of Education and Training, Meeting Room 1.1, First floor, 2 Treasury Place, East Melbourne, VIC 3002.
Confirm attendance via email to: email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=21078&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND PUBLIC WORKS - QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT. EARLY MARKET ENGAGEMENT WOG FUTURE PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. Number: QGP20180226B.
Tender Overview: The Queensland Government invites interested Suppliers to respond to this EME to assist the Government to identify options for future WoG procurement systems.
Enquiries: David Shaw, email: David.SHAW2@hpw.qld.gov.au
Enquiries: Vic Martin, email: Vic.MARTIN@hpw.qld.gov.au
Closes on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=E0D0F374FCD4BFD0CE68F153F113295B&id=24162&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D8F44154439B679E6DB62EC95483606E2%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
AGRESEARCH. SCIENTIFIC COMPUTE PLATFORM REFRESH.
RFx ID: 19591788.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Information (Market research) (RFI).
Overview: AgResearch needs to refresh our scientific compute platform. The current platform was deployed more than seven years ago, with subsequent incremental investment to extend its useful life, but is now reaching end-of-life. We are seeking an industry vendor, who has successfully delivered research-computing platforms, as a partner to build a new scientific compute platform in AgResearch.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
This Pre-Qualification Questionnaire ("PQQ") relates to the selection by Essential Energy of an end to end Procurement and spend management Solution to support the required business capability and processes together with replacing the current legacy systems and databases.
Essential Energy is seeking Respondents interested in participating in designing, implementing, and supporting the required SaaS Solution. This PQQ is seeking to pre-qualify Software Vendors based upon the appropriate capability and experience to successfully deliver and support a fit-for-purpose Procurement Solution.
The objective of the pre-qualification stage is to determine the potential Software Vendors in the market that can meet Essential Energy's mandatory requirements and have capacity and capability to deliver the solution either directly or through their eco system and partner network.
The outcome of the pre-qualification stage will be a shortlist of Software Vendors with proven experience and Solution capable of delivering a modern, flexible, scalable, secure and future-proof Procurement Solution for Essential Energy.
Shortlisted Respondents will then be invited to respond to a Request for Proposal (RFP)
AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. RFP FOR THE PROVISION OF A STUDENT APPOINTMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. Type: RFP.
Tender # ACU-RFP-031.
Closing: 17 April 2018 at 3:00pm AEST.
The Australian Catholic University (the University) has a requirement to implement a Student Appointment Management System to meet the strategic and operational requirements of the University. As a visible front face in the student experience at ACU, student appointments are a critical service that deliver to key areas of the ACU Strategic Plan.
ACU operates in multi-campus environment within Australia with approximately 33,000 students and 3000 staff. The Australian Catholic University (ACU) culture of performance and service excellence is served by providing appropriate support to the students and ACU community in general.
ACU intends to implement a Student Appointment Management System that will ensure that the needs for all activities are met that relate to students' appointment management, starting with making a booking, assignment of staff, notification of appointment, booking alterations, and reporting analytics. The system will also need to cater for tasks which involves staff' allocation of time such as meetings, admin time, lunch, leave, project work, etc
Submissions from interested organisations are being sought in relation to the tender opportunity.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.eprocure.com.au/acu/
COURT SERVICES VICTORIA. JCV DIGITAL PROJECT.
TENDER. Number: RFT2018-0541.
Description: The purpose of this RFP is to select the most appropriate digital agency that will provide services described in this RFP. The selected digital agency will address a key goal as part of the Judicial College of Victoria (the 'College') strategic direction.
Currently, the College has two core online platforms and a separate event registration system, which judicial officers use to register for College programs and events, in addition the College also has a separate publishing platform for legal publications.
1. Corporate Website - (external) - www.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au
2. Judicial Officer Information Network(JOIN) Intranet - (internal, login required) a secure intranet for Victorian judicial officers and support staff - https://join1.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au/
3. Continuing Professional Development Event Registration Website - (No URL available)
4. Publications Content management system (CMS) - Children's Bench Book example in the provided link - http://www.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au/eManuals/CHCBB/index.htm#61532.htm
The College also wants to improve its online presence by changing the way it delivers online information through a refocussing and consolidation of JOIN and the corporate websites and by integrating a new events registration system and updating the publications content management system.
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 11:00am AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION. MANAGED SERVICES FOR END USER MONITORING FOR ASIC SYSTEMS.
ATM ID: F20180000003414.
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
APP Reference: End User Monitoring Managed Services.
Close Date & Time: 18-April-2018, 4:00 pm (ACT Local Time).
Description: Provision of managed services for End User Monitoring for ASIC Systems.
Other Instructions: Conditions for Participation:· The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be non-compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012(Cth).
· There is currently no judicial decision against the tenderer (not including decisions under appeal) in relation to employee entitlements where the tenderer has not paid the claim.
Timeframe for Delivery: Commencement by 27 June 2018.
Contact Details: Matthew Pandelis, E: Tenders@asic.gov.au
Address for Lodgement: AusTender.
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.gov.au/?event=public.atm.show&ATMUUID=FB0F40CE-BF20-DC2C-6FA69813575C046C
SAFECOM. ALERT SA REPLACEMENT SOLUTION.
REQUEST FOR TENDER.
Tender Code: SAFEC043209.
Enquiries: Kendall Richardson, telephone: 8463-4181.
Description: Alert SA Replacement Solution.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 18 April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43209&action=display-tender-details
The University presently utilises an in-house developed RMS, known as the Research Management Database (RMDB). The RMDB includes a suite of web-based technologies including WARP, PES and eCites. RMDB's development history exceeds 15 years, and it is highly customised for the University's circumstances.
The University now recognises there are operational risks in continuing with the RMDB in its present state, and seeks options for reducing these risks and for investing in updated or new systems to support current and future requirements.
Broadly, an RMS is expected to cover the following functions:
- Funding (pre-award), contracts and project management (post-award)
- HERDC, Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) and other Government reporting
- Ethics and Integrity (integration with new Ethics and Integrity system)
- IP and Commercialisation (integration with current IP and Commercialisation system)
- Prizes and awards
- Animal Services and Central Science Laboratory facility management and infrastructure management systems.
In order to determine the potential options available to UTAS, the project team would like to request feedback from the market to determine:
- Vendors that are able to provide any of the key functions required by UTAS (either off the shelf products or ability to custom develop)
- Willingness to partner with UTAS to customise/extend their product to cover gaps in functionality
- A high level cost estimate with an indication of tolerance (for example +/- 30%)
All communications regarding this project must be directed through the online fourm.
CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN COUNCIL. COMMUNITY, RECREATION, LEISURE AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.
RFT ID T55-18.
Closes: 17 April 2018 at 2:30pm.
Tender Details: Objectives of Council:
Council is seeking Tenders from suitably qualified and experienced Respondents for the implementation and ongoing support of a Community, Recreation, Leisure and Facility Management Solution.
The objective is to streamline the systems, processes and data flow to create an intuitive, friendly and seamless customer experience for all of Council's community, recreation and leisure activities. Canterbury Bankstown Council (CBC) is seeking a single solution with at least the below capabilities to replace the existing Facilities Booking and POS systems and all associated software.
The current Facilities Booking and POS systems enable the following processing areas: · Payment Management - receipting of payments including all product sales and services.
· Facilities Booking - booking of CBC owned facilities, including sports grounds, parks, community halls, swimming pools, conference rooms and equipment.
· Program Management - scheduling swim school and leisure programs at CBC Pools, holiday and other activities in CBC Libraries.
· Leisure and Fitness Membership Management - manages leisure and fitness memberships.
· POS - record of transactions for accounting and finance.
· Inventory Processer - manages inventory adjustments from POS transactions.
· Customer Relationship Management - stores, manages and analyses Customer data.
The overarching goal of a new solution is for a supportable, reliable and scalable solution to allow CBC to meet their customer facility, recreation and leisure demands for at least the next five years.
Responses are encouraged to be innovative whilst meeting the mandatory requirements. Any optional components of a proposed solution must be priced separately, to allow a direct comparison of functions and prices.
Contact Person: David Connelly. Phone: (02) 9707-9589.
Additional Details / Instructions: Council will conduct a non-compulsory briefing for potential Tenderers to be held as follows:
Time: 10:00am. Date: Tuesday 27 March 2018.
Location: Canterbury-Bankstown Council, Level 3 GM's Conference Room, 66-72 Rickard Road, Bankstown, NSW 2200.
The URL for electronic lodgement is: http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Details available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=1F5EFB86-FFED-40EC-AA20321733B82C87