Below is a selection of current Interior Design tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (245)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (165)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (33)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (13)
- Sports Facilities (13)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Project Management - Construction (12)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Interior Design Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
City of Canada Bay requires the services of an Architectural firm including required sub-consultants to undertake design services for the redevelopment of Concord Oval, in Sydney's inner West. Respondents must be able to demonstrate previous experience in design and documentation of Recreation and Community facilities.
QUEENSLAND HEALTH METRO NORTH HOSPITAL HEALTH SERVICE. ROSEMOUNT EHITS ICT REPLACEMENT PROJECT.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: MNHHS92010.
Tender Overview: Metro North Hospital and Health Service (Metro North) is inviting PQC Level 2 or higher Contractors to submit a tender for the design and construct of the EHealth Communications Rooms fit-out at Rosemount Hospital Buildings 2, 28 and 30, at 189 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, QLD.
Contacts: Gavin Hanscomb, Type: Contractual, phone: (07) 3646-1570, email: MNPS.BIMS@health.qld.gov.au
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Site Visit: A site visit will be held at Rosemount Hospital, Building 1 Meeting Room, 189 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, on 28 March 2018 at 10:00am. Refer to Tender Documentation. Attendance at the briefing is a pre-requisite to submission and consideration of a bid.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=68C6635A14C5D33A5232523C12B82472&id=24093&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DE6FA1376B6BC0B536770CB45EC55ED54%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
CUMBERLAND COUNCIL. WSROC. MONA PARK CANTEEN FITOUT.
RFT ID Q-2018-020.
Closes: 10 April 2018 at 12:00pm.
Contact Person: Bill So. Phone: (02) 8757-9846.
Tender Details: Cumberland Council is seeking appropriately qualified and licensed Builders to undertake the Design and Construction of the proposed Canteen at Mona Park, Auburn.
The Contractor shall allow for all the works necessary for the completion of the Canteen fitout, including but not limited to:· a. Provision of a complete design package for approval and construction including the submission of shop drawings, services design drawings and specifications;
· b. Strip out of current space;
· c. Partial demolition of brick wall to create a 1200mm x 1450mm servery including the provision of necessary structural elements (temporary/during construction and permanent);
· d. Supply and installation of manual roll-down commercial grade aluminium security window shutter for the servery;
· e. Refurbishment of D02 including the repair, repainting and provision of new door brass lever/handle and lock;
· f. Supply and installation of three double power points (3 x 2xGPO);
· g. Supply and installation of stainless steel (s/s) bench tops and storage space/cupboards (details to be proposed by contractor);
· h. Supply and installation of two (2) stainless steel (s/s) sinks and splashbacks including chrome sink mixers (1 per sink);
· i. Supply and installation of general internal exposed LED fluorescent lighting (4000 lumens);
· j. Checking of electrical circuits to ascertain that the additional loads imposed by the canteen are within the current power capacity. Appliances anticipated are: Fridge, Microwave, Pie Warmer, and general lighting. All electrical works shall comply with AS 3000 and certified by the Contractor's licensed electrician;
· k. Supply and Connection of all services including wiring/piping for power, sewer and water;
· l. Repainting of internal floor to match existing; and
· m. Repainting of internal walls, ceilings, pipes, and ducting to match existing.
Estimated Value: From $50,000.00 to $100,000.00.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=B8ACC504-C931-7D4B-116452FD9EFB208C
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. REQUEST FOR TENDER FOR PROVISION OF PRINCIPAL DESIGN CONSULTANCY SERVICES: RELOCATION OF IRC TO 10 SMITH STREET, PARRAMATTA.
RFT ID DJ2018-17.
RFT Type: Selective Tenders.
Closes: 27 March 2018 at 11:00am.
Contact Person: Atul Auti. Phone: (02) 8688-8420.
Tender Details: Principal Design Consultancy Services: Relocation of Industrial Relations Commission to 10 Smith Street, Parramatta.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/justice/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=EC908E3B-A729-17DC-D1A1C890CB81313F
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE - OPTIMA LEVELS 4, 5 AND 6 - THE WAY WE WANT TO WORK (T2W4) PROJECT - INTERIOR FIT OUT AND RE-DESIGN.
Issued by: Department of Finance.
Tender Number: BMW0074018.
Description: Department of Finance - Optima levels 4, 5 and 6 - The Way We Want to Work (T2W4) Project - Interior Fit out and Re-design - Activity Based Working (ABW) - Relocate of Corporate Services to Optima building and implementation of ABW.
Contacts:· Maria Kakulas. Position: Project Manager. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-1780. Email address: Maria.Kakulas@finance.wa.gov.au
· Sonja Taneska. Position: Hassell Studio. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 6477-6127.
A non-mandatory site inspection and/or tender briefing will be held on Thursday 1 March at 10.30 am - meet in the ground lobby. The tender briefing will provide tenderers the opportunity to clarify any tender enquiries they have in relation to the tender in person prior to the closing of the tender. To confirm attendance at this briefing, you must contact: Sonja Taneska via email STaneska@hassellstudio or telephone on (08) 6477-6127.
Responses: Closes on Wednesday 14 March 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Note: Documents may be collected at: Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL - STAGE 3 REDEVELOPMENT.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION.
Tender Code: DPTI043010
Description: The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is seeking, through this market sounding process, to understand industry perspectives on the procurement, contracting and delivery approach for the TQEH Stage 3 Redevelopment Project that best aligns with the key project objectives. Feedback from the market will be highly regarded by DPTI and considered in the development of the acquisition process, commercial framework and delivery approach for the project. This invitation is extended to all major disciplines across the design and construction industry - such as project management, engineering, architecture and building contractors.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 8th March 2018.
Enquiries: Kylie O'Leary of Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, telephone: 8343-2385, email: Kylie.O'Leary@sa.gov.au
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43010&action=display-tender-details
Reinstatement to functional use of fire damaged dwelling(s) at the address in section 3, Key Features, of this Part A.
The Principal's Requirements are set out in Appendix A.
The applicable contract type for this RFP is:
HNZ Contract for On Site Works (Minor) May 2017 v6
The Contract Works include repair of structures, services and utilities, landscaping and general site works to return the property to a lettable condition for social housing. The Contract Works are fully described in Appendix B.
Additional Information to Inform Proposal:
Additional information which the Respondent is to take into account when preparing its Response is attached as Appendix I.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is striving to improve and standardize all its offices to local regulatory and ISO 9001 international standards in order to deliver high quality customer services, improve staff productivity and efficiency towards customer service and also provide a safe working environment for both its customers and staff.
The LTA is on the verge of opening a new express office in Lautoka city. Hence the LTA would like to convert the current office space at Provident Centre to cater for these new development. This assessment has identified the need to refurbish and carry out fit-out works.
The extent of work and scope of service is further detailed in the tender documents. The scope of works and site layout drawings are appended as Annexures 1, 2 and 3. These are concept drawings for bidder's information only and should not be relied upon for the purpose of pricing. The office space is located at Ground Floor Provident Centre, at the corner of Drasa Avenue MN Naidu Road, Lautoka City.
Newcastle City Council (NCC) is undertaking an office relocation exercise primarily from two existing sites (City Administration Centre (CAC) at 282 King Street Newcastle 2300, and The Frederick Ash Building (FAB) at 357 Hunter Street, Newcastle 2300) to a new site at 12 Stewart Avenue, Newcastle West 2300.
This request is for a Consultant to develop a Workplace Design Strategy (WDS) for the colocation of NCC staff from the existing CAC and FAB buildings to new accommodation at 12 Stewart Avenue, Newcastle West 2300.
Persons willing to fulfil the requirements of the proposed contract is invited to submit a tender to the Council by the deadline, 2pm on Tuesday 23 January 2018 (at the Tender Box).
Responsibility for lodgement of completed tender documents by the deadline lies solely with the Tenderer. Tender lodgement information is provided in the tender document. Council is not bound to accept the lowest tender or any tender submitted.
All enquiries relating to the Tender must be directed to the nominated Project Officer, David Grejsen, via the online forum (see option below). Alternatively, you can contact David Grejsen on telephone: (02) 4974-2542 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Any verbal enquiries are to be confirmed in writing.
A pre-tender meeting will not be held.