Below is a selection of current Pharmaceuticals tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Healthcare Providers (46)
- Medical Equipment (19)
- Health Consultancy Services (14)
- Medical Supplies (14)
- Medical - IT Systems (10)
- Research & Surveys - Health (4)
- Counselling Services (3)
- Pharmaceuticals (3)
- Medical Furniture (3)
- Aged Care (1)
- Medical Waste (0)
- Dental Services/Equipment/Supplies (0)
- Medical - Testing & Maintenance (0)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (45)
- Architectural Design Services (68)
- Audio & Video (21)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (24)
- Aviation & Related Services (14)
- Building Demolition & Removal (20)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (443)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (14)
- Construction (537)
- Council (57)
- Education Services (26)
- Electrical & Cabling (96)
- Engineering Services (70)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (47)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (13)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (26)
- Fisheries (6)
- Forestry (11)
- Fuels & Oils (8)
- Government (576)
- Grounds Maintenance (35)
- Health & Safety Management (14)
- Horticulture (19)
- Hospitality & FMCG (23)
- Household Goods (6)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (128)
- Landscaping (44)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (94)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (40)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (21)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (2)
- Pipe Supply (140)
- Plant & Labour Hire (8)
- Printing (6)
- Property & Realty Services (60)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (28)
- Recruitment & HR Services (19)
- Scientific & Research (18)
- Security & Fire (63)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (35)
- Social Services (40)
- Telecommunications (50)
- Training & Development (54)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (48)
- Valuation Services (9)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (33)
- Waste Management & Landfill (35)
- Water & Sewage (77)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Pharmaceuticals Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT AGENCY (PHARMAC). PHARMAC 2017/18 ANNUAL MULTI-PRODUCT INVITATION TO TENDER.
RFx ID: 19195165.
Close Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Tenders (RFT).
Overview: 2 November 2017. Release of the 2017/18 Invitation to Tender.
The 2017/18 Invitation to Tender (2017/18 ITT) has been distributed today.
Suppliers can register and bid on the Tender using PHARMAC's e-portal which can be accessed at: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/pharmac
A complete copy of the 2017/18 ITT is available on our website at the following link: https://www.pharmac.govt.nz/news/tenders
We will not be posting out any hard copies of the 2017/18 ITT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice;
SOUTHERN DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD. RETAIL PHARMACY DUNEDIN HOSPITAL.
RFx ID: 19217504.
Close Date: Monday, 11 December 2017 at 4:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified suppliers to submit a Proposal for a Retail Pharmacy opportunity.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
The Adelaide PHN is requesting proposals from suitably experienced organisations to deliver the Palliative Care Access to Medicines (PCAM) Project.
The aim of the PCAM Project is to support palliative care in the community through enhanced planning and access to essential medicines for end-of-life care.
The PCAM Project provides for the development and delivery of targeted strategies and resources for patients, caregivers, community palliative care services, residential aged care services, GPs and community pharmacies in relation to the South Australian Core Medicines List and anticipatory prescribing. The project is to be delivered across the Adelaide metropolitan region.
Adelaide PHN is one of 31 independent organisations nation-wide that are funded by the Australian Government to coordinate and improve primary health care services in their local areas.
The Australian Government's objectives for PHNs are that they will:
1. increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes; and
2. improve coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
APHN reaches from Sellicks Hill to Angle Vale and from the foothills to the sea. It encompasses a community of some 1.2 million people.
APHN aims to improve health outcomes for the community by commissioning services to address local needs. The APHN is guided by community, clinical and stakeholder input.
For more information, please visit the APHN website at www.adelaidephn.com.au The APHN website includes publications, resources, maps, population health data, and needs assessments for the Adelaide Metropolitan area.
The RFP will be open for four weeks.
REGISTRATION: Application documents will be available after registration (see options below).
PROCESS: Potential applicant should read the PCAM Project Guidelines available through tenderlink and the Adelaide PHN website http://adelaidephn.com.au/what-we-do/development-and-commissioning/
The guidelines contain information on the service specifications and application process.
ENQUIRIES: Application enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below). The opportunity to submit queries through TenderLink closes 7 days prior to closing date.
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses must be submitted via the electronic tender box. Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800-233-533.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Applications close at 12:00 noon ACDT Thursday 7 December 2017.
QUEENSLAND HEALTH PHARMACEUTICALS CATEGORY. PHARMA 2017 - ANTI-INFECTIVES TENDER.
Invitation to Offer.
Closing: Tue, 21 November 2017 at 2:00PM, Brisbane, Queensland.
Tender Overview: The Department of Health (DoH) is requesting Offers of pricing for molecules within the Pharmaceuticals Therapeutic Groups below: DRUGS-GENERAL ANTIINFECTIVE-SYSTEMIC USE.
Depending on requirements these Pharmaceuticals include all Patent and Generic presentations for the following:· Abacavir
· Abacavir - Lamivudine
· Abacavir - Lamivudine - Zidovudine
· Amoxicillin - Clavulanic Acid
· Amoxycillin - Clavulanic Acid
· Amphotericin (Lipid Complex)
· Amphotericin (Liposomal)
· Amphotericin (SAS)
· Atazanavir - Cobicistat
· Bedaquiline (SAS)
· Ceftaroline Fosamil
· Ceftolozane - Tazobactam
· Cephazolin (Cefazolin)
· Cidofovir (SAS)
· Ciprofloxacin - Hydrocortisone
· Clofazimine (SAS)
· Colistin - Powder for Nebuliser Soln (S5A)
· Cycloserine (SAS)
· Darunavir - Cobicistat
· Dolutegravir - Abacavir - Lamivudine
· Elbasvir - Grazoprevir
· Erythromycin Lactobionate
· Faropenem (SAS)
· Flucytosine (SAS)
· Fosfomycin (SAS)
· Imipenem - Cilastatin
· Lamivudine - Zidovudine
· Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir
· Lopinavir - Ritonavir
· Lopinavir - Ritonavir
· Metronidazole 200mg/5mL
· Para-Aminosalicylic Acid (SAS)
· Paritaprevir / Ritonavir / Ombitasvir 75/50/12.5mg + Dasabuvir 250mg
· Paritaprevir / Ritonavir / Ombitasvir 75/50/12.5mg + Dasabuvir 250mg + Ribavirin 600mg
· Peginterferon Alfa 2a
· Penicillin Benzathine
· Piperacillin - Tazobactam
· Posaconazole 18mg/mL
· Pristinamycin (SAS)
· Pyrazinamide (SAS)
· Sodium Fusidate
· Sofosbuvir / Velpatasvir
· Tetracycline (SAS)
· Trimethoprim - Sulphamethoxazole
· Vancomycin (SAS)
For detailed information on the specific pharmaceuticals goods being sought under this tender, please review the 'RFO Pharma 2017 - Anti-Infectives Tender' Spreadsheet in the Specification Section in this Q Tender.
In Order to Submit an Offer, Offerors Must Complete the Worksheet titled RFO Anti Infectives 2017.
· Offerors may submit pricing for all or part of the requirements detailed within the workbooks.
· Offerors must ensure pricing is calculated as per the Pack Size and UOM's described in the RFO Therapeutic Group Pharma 2017-03 Worksheet
· Offerors must ensure that information submitted for offer must be complete, accurate and complies with the RFO Therapeutic Group Pharma 2017-03 Worksheet
· When responding, offerors must provide information relevant to Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) registered indications and PBS listings
· Other documentation (brochures etc.) to support the offer can be submitted with the offer.
· Offers are to be submitted electronically, via Q-Tenders - no tender submission will be accepted outside the Q-Tenders system
· The format and or structure of the RFO Pharma 2017 - Anti-Infectives Tender worksheet is not to be change, Deviations from the worksheets format and structure could result in the submission evaluation being inadmissible
· There is an additional TAB (Alternative Product Pricing) in RFO Therapeutic Group Pharma 2017-03 worksheet to accommodate other offers such as Generics additional product presentations, strengths or pack size variants. The format must be consistent
· Additional product presentations, strengths or pack size variants can be added to the Alternative Product Pricing sheet. The format must be consistent
· For all new products (products currently not being supplied), offerors should ensure that samples are available and can be provided within 4 days of being requested
· Artwork/packaging to be submitted with the offer.
Request for Offer Timeline : Clarification close date: All clarifications are required to be submitted via email to the contact person specified below. All clarifications must be submitted by no later than 17th November 2017. Clarification responses will be emailed to all Offerors where applicable.
Reponses due: Responses to this request 21st November 2017. Acceptance of late Offers is at the discretion of the DoH.
Alastair Graham, Type: Contractual. Phone: (07) 3096-2311, email: email@example.com
Chris Dunn, Type: Technical. Phone: (07) 3096-2308, email: Pharmaceuticalsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Closes at Tue, 21 November 2017 at 2:00PM, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=7574E231A88DE86C6B839C09A1A4BB46&id=22930&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D2844D9F65E2E5D0487948B9FD3DE5718%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
HEALTH PURCHASING VICTORIA. PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS AND IV FLUIDS SUPPLEMENTARY TENDER 005.
Tender Number: HPVITS2016-058.005.
Enquiries: All questions in relation to this tender, should be addressed to:
Winnie Lin, Phone: (03) 9947-3765. Email: email@example.com
Description: Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) invites tenders for the provision of Pharmaceutical Products and IV Fluids to participating health services.
The scope of this Pharmaceutical Products and IV Fluids Supplementary Tender 005 (HPVITS2016-058.005) includes the subcategories listed.
HPV would like to highlight that offers for ephedrine (subcategory 656.01 - ephedrine (range)) are invited for both sulfate and hydrochloride salt forms and will be evaluated as a therapeutic group.
Further information in relation to this Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the Pharmaceutical Products and IV Fluids page on the HPV website (www.hpv.org.au)
ITS Documentation:· Tender documents will be available to download via the HPV Procurement Portal from Wednesday 25 October 2017
· All respondents must register on the HPV website before gaining access to the HPV Procurement Portal.
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HPV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this tender is 8 November 2017 at 10am AEDT. HPV reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
· Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HPV Procurement Portal - accessed via the HPV website. Submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
· Full details of the delivery method are found in Part 3 Tender Conditions.
· Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Part 3 Tender Conditions.
Ignore the reference to the electronic submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HPV Procurement Portal as stated above.
Responses: Closes on Friday, 10 November 2017, 2:00 PM AEDT Melbourne, Victoria.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=10058&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH. MICROBIOLOGICAL CULTURE MEDIA.
Tender Number: D17-0129.
Title: All Centres - Supply and Delivery of Microbiological Culture Media, Antibiotic Susceptibility Discs, Stains, Kits and Reagents for a Period of 36 Months.
Agency: Department of Health.
Request Type: Tender.
Tender Close Date: 10 November 2017.
Lodgement:· Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935
· Lodging by mail: GPO Box 1551, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, 0801
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8999-2542.
Documents available from Internet Site:
QUEENSLAND HEALTH. MEDICAL CONSUMABLES CATEGORY.
INFORMATION SESSION - QLD GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT STRATEGY UPDATE 2017.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Number: HSQ101.
Information session for suppliers:
The recently released Queensland Government Procurement Strategy and revised Queensland Procurement Policy came into effect on 1st September 2017.
To provide suppliers with more information, a series of briefing sessions are being held across Queensland. Dates, times and locations are detailed within the attachment.
For participants interested in attending the Mt Isa briefing session, please register your interest via the link provided in the attachment.
An email will be sent to you once event details are confirmed.
These sessions will provide:· an overview of the new Queensland Government Procurement Strategy and its vision;
· details of the new provisions within the Queensland Procurement Policy; and
· the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the new Strategy or Policy.
Organisations who currently supply, or are interested in supplying, to the Queensland Government are encouraged to attend.
All sessions commence with light refreshments at the listed time within the attachment. The formal presentation commences immediately after and will run for approximately one hour.
Please register for the session of your choice by clicking the relevant link within the attached document. If you have any queries about these sessions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts: HPW, Type: Technical,
Closes on Monday 30 October 2017 at 4:35pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=4030ACE4D534503707CC3922F8332D59&id=22581&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D8551E3B53E310BE5B7149009909E37B1%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D4
WA COUNTRY HEALTH SERVICE. PROVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES TO REMOTE AREA ABORIGINAL HEALTH CENTRES.
Issued by: WA Country Health Service.
Tender Number: WACHS20171267.
Enquiries: Paul Grimes. Phone number: 6551-1897. Email address: email@example.com
Description: The WA Country Health Services (WACHS) requires the provision of Pharmaceutical Services to Remote Area Aboriginal Health Centres.
Responses: Closes on Friday 6 October 2017 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH. NATIONAL DIABETES SERVICES SCHEME (NDSS) PRODUCT SOURCING AND PURCHASING.
ATM ID: Health/17-18/03426-1.
Agency: Department of Health.
Close Date & Time: 4 October 2017 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
Location: ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, QLD, NT, TAS.
ATM Type: Notice.
Description: At the Industry briefing on 10 August 2017, the Department informed stakeholders that the anticipated release of the Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation would be late August 2017.
The Department is currently finalising details regarding the RFP, and it is expected that it will be released on AusTender shortly. The RFP documentation will also include material presented at the briefing conducted on 10 August 2017.
The Department recommends that you set up an e-mail notification as part of your AusTender registration so that you may be alerted about any future communications regarding this process, as all relevant documentation will be published through AusTender.
Address for Lodgement: Nil.
Contact Details: Ms Teresa Irwin. E: NDSSTender@health.gov.au
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
Tauranga City Council will only be accepting electronic RFX submissions from our contractors and suppliers from 3rd October 2017 from our new etendering portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga Please note this will not be live until 28 September 2017.
This will mean that for all RFXs issued after this date, TCC will accept digital submissions through TCC's new TenderLink portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga
If you are submitting a response to an RFX that has been posted before this date then please note the current TCC process will apply.
Please note that from this date, TCC will no longer advertise directly on the GETS website.
If you are already registered with LG Tenders you will automatically be registered on our new portal. For everyone who is not, it is free to register, however you can only register when the portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga goes live on 28 September 2017.
So what does this mean for our suppliers & contractors?· No more hard/paper copies of RFX submission
· No more physical delivery requirements
Submission can be made online from anywhere in the world.
The new TCC portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga is free for everyone.
TCC are happy to help or assist with any questions you may have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note our Supplier Guide for electronic submissions. This will be available on our website from the launch date.
NB: RFX, (Request For x) is a common acronym used in strategic sourcing and procurement, and encompasses the entire formal request process and can include any of the following; Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Tender (RFT).