Below is a list of current Meat & Poultry & Fish tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Meat & Poultry & Fish Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
WARRINA INNISFAIL is seeking tenders for the following: · BREAD SUPPLY- MEAT SUPPLY.
Description: Bread supply meat supply for the period 1/7/18 - 30/6/19.
If your business is interested in supplying prices, please contact Tracey Turner on (07) 4030-2545 for Tender documents.
Tenders close 4.30pm 22nd June 2018.
KALOMA HOME FOR THE AGED.
TENDERS FOR SUPPLIES & SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the following supplies and services which are effective from 1st July 2018 to 30 June 2019.· Bread
· Meat & Poultry· Catering supplies
· Fruit & Vegetables· Cleaning & Paper Supplies· Pest Control
· Gas supplies
· Fuel supplies
· Plumbing - maintenance & repairs· Vehicle fleet maintenance & repairs· Physiotherapy
· Beauty Therapy & Massage· Bowen Therapy and other complimentary services
· Thermostatic Mixing Valves - servicing & calibration· Electrical - maintenance & repairs· Television Antennae - maintenance & repairs· Air-conditioning - service, repairs & maintenance· Fire Equipment - maintenance, repairs & education· Telephone and nurse-call system - repairs & maintenance· Solar Panel - maintenance & cleaning
Tender documents: please email: email@example.com or contact Kaloma Office on: (07) 4671-1422 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Tenders must be submitted on the correct tender forms.
To be considered in the tender process completed tender forms must be received at Kaloma before 5:00pm on Friday 15 June 2018. Notification of successful or unsuccessful tender will be provided in writing.
We thank you for your interest.
Monash Residential Services seek to appoint a panel of food suppliers to supply perishable and non-perishable food item to their kitchen for a period of 3 years (1+1). This tender covers procurement of perishable food and non-perishable food items for MRS kitchen services
CENTRAL GIPPSLAND HEALTH. FOOD SERVICE TENDERS.
Central Gippsland Health is seeking tenders for the supply of the following goods from 1 July 2018 until 30 June 2019.· Fresh meat products
· Fresh fruit and vegetables.
Specifications and tender documents are available from David Askew, Hotel Services Manager, on (03) 438-926.
The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Tenders are to be returned in the envelope provided and delivered to the secure tender box at CGH reception.
All submissions should be addressed to Frank Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Central Gippsland Health Service, 155 Guthridge Parade, Sale 3850.
Closing date: 4.00 pm Wednesday 6 June 2018.
EDGARLEY HOME INCORPORATED.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the provision of:· Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
· Bread products
· Dry Goods
· Frozen Goods
· Fresh Meat
· Fresh milk and other dairy products
· Grocery items
· Paper products, e.g. toilet paper, hand towels, napkins, tissues, bin liners
· Odour neutraliser and hand sanitiser
· Provision of maintenance services - electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heater maintenance, pest control, fire alarm panel and sprinkler system services.
For the twelve months commencing on 1st July 2018 and ceasing 30 June 2019.
Tenders close at 5:00pm on Friday 8th June 2018.
Tender forms available from 85 Jackson Street, Casterton, 3311, by contacting Jacinta or Sally on (03) 5581-1211, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Steve Toope, Chief Executive Officer, Edgarley Home Inc.
QUEENSLAND HEALTH. REQUEST FOR TENDER.
FRESH FOOD PRODUCTS FOR TORRES & CAPE HOSPITAL & HEALTH SERVICE. REQUEST FOR OFFER: RP88394.
Health Support Queensland, on behalf of the Torres & Cape Hospital & Health Service, are seeking submissions for Request for Offer RP88394 - Fresh Food Products.
More information is available on QTenders at: www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders or contact: strategic_Procurement_NQ@health.qld.gov.au
Closing date: Friday 18 May 2018 at 2:00pm.
GEO GROUP. SUPPLY OF FOOD / PRODUCE.
Fulham Correctional Centre, Sale.
Tenders for the supply of food/produce for the Fulham Correctional Centre for the period 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 are being sought. Separate tenders are called for the following categories:· Dairy products (excluding milk and cream)
· Milk and cream
· Fruit and vegetables
· Bakery products (bread and rolls)
· Wholesale dry and frozen goods (includes frozen seafood)
· Fresh meat
· Halal meat
Successful bidders should be able to demonstrate capacity to meet the demands of supply for an 850+ bed facility, price stability for the fixed term, delivery and service.
Tender documents will be supplied on request.
For further details, contact Kim Andrew, Food Services Manager, on 5142-3808 or email email@example.com
Closing end of business on Monday 27 May 2018.
QUEENSLAND HEALTH - INDIRECTS (NON-MEDICAL).
GROCERY, DAIRY AND KITCHEN CONSUMABLES.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: HSQ81635.
Tender Overview: Queensland Health (QH), acting through Health Support Queensland (HSQ) Strategic Procurement and Supply (SPS), is seeking offers from suitably qualified suppliers for the supply and delivery of Grocery, Dairy and Kitchen Consumables.
This Invitation to Offer (ITO) has a closure date of 5th June 2018 - 3.00pm, Brisbane time.
The scope of services sought under this arrangement will include but are not limited to:· Frozen Goods
· Fruit and Vegetables (Non Fresh)
· Grocery Products
· Kitchen Accessories
· Meats Frozen or Chilled (Non Fresh)
· Milk and Dairy products
Out of scope for this arrangement;
· Fresh and Raw : meats, seafood, bakery and Fruit and vegetables
· Texture modified Foods and prepared meals
· Thickened fluids
Contacts: Anthony Hernandez, Type: Technical,
Closes on Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Briefing: A briefing session will be held at 41 O'Connell Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane 4006, on 4th May 2018 at 10:00am. Refer to HSQ81635 - Part A - ITO Particulars item 1.6 for further details on how to register for the briefing session. Please go to level 6. This Briefing will be held in person at Bowen Hills 4006 and via Webinar for those that cannot attend in person.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=517153286D74E5BEA549CC20DDEB32D2&id=24401&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DAE98ABF0A909C57AD1153FA89C4FA05C%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D4
LATROBE REGIONAL HOSPITAL. FOOD SERVICES DEPARTMENT.
Latrobe Regional Hospital is now seeking quotations from suitably qualified suppliers, for the supply of fresh meat to the Food Services Department. The supply contract will commence on 1st July 2018 and run until 30 June 2019.
For a copy of the meat specifications, please contact Stewart Harper on 5173-8825, or Paul Smith on 5173-8281.
SWAN HILL DISTRICT HEALTH. SUPPLY OF MEAT.
Tenders are invited for the supply of meat to Swan Hill District Health for a three-month period commencing 1 May 2018 to 31 July 2018, with the option of a further three months, subject to negotiation.
It should be noted that the tender includes those services provided at the Nyah Campus.
Tenders must be submitted on the appropriate Specification and Tender form, available from the Food Production Manager and forwarded to the undersigned in a sealed envelope and placed in the Tender Box located at the Executive Offices by no later than 4.00 pm on Friday 20 April 2018.
E C (Ted) Rayment, Chief Executive Officer.