Below is a selection of current Roofing Supply & Repairs tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Roofing Supply & Repairs Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
EDUCATION DIRECTORATE. NARRABUNDAH COLLEGE MODERNISATION - ROOFING TRADE PACKAGE.
Directorate/Agency: Education Directorate.
Request for Tender (RFT) Number: 29664.110.01.
Description: Roofing Trade Package.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2.00 pm AEST Canberra, ACT.
Contacts:· Sally Wright, IFCW Project Officer. Type: Project Officer. Phone: (02) 6205-3530. Email: email@example.com
· Jordan Beaton, IFCW Project Officer. Type: Interim Officer. Phone: (02) 6207-2452. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tenders ACT Team. Type: Tenders Help Desk. Phone: (02) 6207-7377. Email: email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site:
RENMARK PARINGA HOMES FOR THE AGED INC.
Trading as Renmark Paringa Independent Living Invites Tenders;· FOR PROVISION 3 REAR VERANDAS IN RENMARK
Enquiries and specifications available at the office, 2/12 Murtho Street, Renmark on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10.00 am to 3.00 pm. Phone: 8586-6744.
Applications in writing to the Secretary, PO Box 903, Renmark, 5341.
Tenders close on Tuesday 17 April 2018 at 3.00pm.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT MILLER AVENUE SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572052.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Block H - Refurbishment of a room that requires life-cycle replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceiling, wall coverings, and joinery. It also involves toilet refurbishment and installation of hot water to the basins.
· Block H - Total refurbishment of the lobby including new carpet tiles, wall linings, remove coat hooks and install cubby holes
· Block F - Replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceilings, heat pumps and creation of a new lockable workspace
· Block I - Refurbishment of existing vinyl throughout. Sanding, re-painting and sealing the entire hall floor
· Block B -Replace north facing existing timber joinery windows with new bi-fold doors. Extend existing canopy connected to classrooms 4,5,6,7 to provide an all weather breakout and learning space
· Block J - Refurbishment of existing carpet by installing proper joins repair walls and re-clad with Autex throughout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572052
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT.
BOWEN SS VARIOUS SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM WORKS (PQC LEVEL 1 CONTRACTORS).
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: DoE34150896.
Tender Overview: The Department of Education (DoE) is calling for submissions for Bowen State School Various Works - SIE Program 2017-2018.· 34-150896 - New Hard Roof Covered Area Structure
· 34-150897 - New PWD Compliant Lift and Access to MPH
· 34-150898 - New PWD Ramp and Access to Hall
· 10096403 - Stormwater Works
· New covered Walkway (Documented by Nth Qld Constructions Consulting Pty Ltd)
located at Bowen State School, 29 Kennedy Street, Bowen.
Tender documentation is available from i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810, from Tuesday 27 March 2018. Please contact Jon Larrazabal - i4architecture, Principal Consultant, on telephone: (07) 4724-1944, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note minimum PQC Level 1 is applicable to this Invitation.
Where a PQC Level is stated, the Principal is not obliged to provide tender documents, consider or accept a tender unless the tenderer is appropriately registered under the Queensland Government's PQC System for that PQC Level (or higher) and categories for which the tender is invited.
Submissions close on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12 noon at i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810,
OR email to: email@example.com
Site Visit Details: T.B.A.
Contacts: Jon Larrazabal, Type: Technical,
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=311AA77515A475CDE6998030CA277B14&id=24095&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D7A84EC18C9F5D1CC35FE3CD4E0FB297A%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
The City of Sydney invites Tenders from suitably qualified and experienced organisations for Commercial Property Structural Awning Repairs.
The successful tenderer will be required to undertake Awning Repairs for Coronation Hotel, Park House and Stockton House.
Tenderers are required to demonstrate their capacity, financial and technical capability for completing the project within the required timeframe, have had previous experience on similar sized projects and demonstrate a commitment to WHS and environmentally sound principles.
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed to the Tendering Officer via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (preferred) using the attached returnable forms. Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800 233 533. Submissions can also be placed in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located Town Hall House, Level 1, 456 Kent Street Sydney 2000 by the nominated time and date.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 11AM AEST on 17 April 2018 and submissions must be fully received by this time. Council is not bound to accept the lowest priced Tender or all or any part of a Tender and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Tender process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit.
CITY OF WANNEROO. DEVELOPMENT OF MOORHEAD PARK
TITLE: RFT Development of Moorhead park.
Request for Tender.
RFX Number 18011.
Closing Date: 17 April 2018 at 3:00pm WAST.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://etender.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/Website/ListCurrentTenders.aspx
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. QUEECHY HIGH SCHOOL - REDEVELOPMENT STAGE 2.
Request for Tender.
Unique Tender ID: J194.
Closing Date and Time: Wednesday 18 April 2018, at: 2:00 PM.
Department of Education, Letitia House, Olinda Grove, Mount Nelson, TAS 7007.
Description: Construction of a new General Learning Block including covered walk ways and recreation areas.
Prequalification: Only Contractors prequalified with the Department of Treasury and Finance to tender for projects above $1,000,000 are eligible to tender.
Period of Contract (Estimated) From 24/05/2018 to 30/11/2018.
Documents are available from: Nick Moles, Phone: (03) 6165-6335. Email: Procurement@education.tas.gov.au
Applications must be lodged electronically or deliver to: Tender Box, Department of Education, "Letitia House", Olinda Grove, Mount Nelson, TAS 7007.
Enquiries: Curtis MacKirdy, Phone: (03) 6331-2556. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.tas.gov.au/OpenForBids/Details/4319
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to be included on a Panel of Preferred Suppliers for the provision of Plumbing Capital Work.
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to provide Plumbing Maintenance Services
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SINSW.
LAKELANDS PUBLIC SCHOOL - ACCESS PROVISIONS.
RFT ID SINSW-18-1027.
Closes: 17 April 2018 at 10:30am.
Contact Person: Chris Johnson. Phone: (02) 4224-9040.
Mobile: 0408-496-405. Email: STHNSWTender.AMU@det.nsw.edu.au
Tender Details: Lakelands Public School - Access provisions.
Additional Details / Instructions:
Site Meeting 5th April 2018 at 10:00am. Meet in Block A Foyer.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/doe/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=1E623620-CCC7-8FD8-0D4291B23B58D88B