Below is a selection of current Cafe Leasing / Management tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (22)
- Agriculture (28)
- Architectural Design Services (66)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (15)
- Aviation & Related Services (4)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (105)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (404)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (19)
- Construction (629)
- Council (48)
- Education Services (22)
- Electrical & Cabling (90)
- Engineering Services (77)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (54)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (14)
- Facilities Management (35)
- Fencing (30)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (2)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (7)
- Government (550)
- Grounds Maintenance (42)
- Health & Safety Management (21)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (34)
- Household Goods (14)
- Industrial Chemicals (7)
- Information Technology (110)
- Landscaping (42)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (15)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (34)
- Medical & Healthcare (74)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (34)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (10)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (2)
- Painting & Corrosion (26)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (4)
- Pipe Supply (121)
- Plant & Labour Hire (13)
- Printing (10)
- Property & Realty Services (64)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (11)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (12)
- Recruitment & HR Services (23)
- Scientific & Research (13)
- Security & Fire (64)
- Shipping (16)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (36)
- Social Services (34)
- Telecommunications (45)
- Training & Development (60)
- Transportation & Logistics (46)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (56)
- Valuation Services (19)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (59)
- Waste Management & Landfill (32)
- Water & Sewage (83)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Cafe Leasing / Management Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEVONPORT CITY COUNCIL. BASS STRAIT MARITIME CENTRE CAFE, DEVONPORT.
Expression of Interest.
The Devonport City Council invites Expressions of Interest for a commercial operator of the Cafe located at the Bass Strait Maritime Centre.
The Bass Strait Maritime Centre is situated in parkland at the mouth of the Mersey River. The Centre explores the themes of Bass Strait and its islands, European exploration, settlement, early shipbuilders and entrepreneurs, shipwrecks, the impact of steam, the creation of the Port City of Devonport and Naval history.
The restored Julie Burgess ketch operates through the Centre. Two-hour sailings operate from October through to the end of June on Wednesday's and Sunday's subject to weather conditions, taking passengers out into Bass Strait and back. The ketch is also available for charter at other times.
The Centre is located at the entrance of the recently rejuvenated Mersey Bluff Precinct, enticing visitors whether on foot, bike, car or coach due to the highly acclaimed foreshore.
The Centre receives an annual visitation of approximately 20,000 and is a regular stop for coach tours and ground tours throughout the Cruise Ship season.
The Cafe: · A modern 40 seat Cafe.
· Capacity for private functions.
· Floorplan includes serving area, kitchen, storage and access to toilet facilities.
· Prime access at the entrance and exit of the Centre.
· Enjoys spectacular water views with alfresco dining options.
· Council is seeking a lease agreement of $200 per week, plus outgoings.
· Lease period by negotiation.
· Walk in - walk out, with lessee to supply and maintain all equipment necessary to perform the function of operating the cafe.
· Lessee to hold appropriate food and liquor permits necessary to perform the function of operating a cafe.
· The Bass Strait Maritime Centre opens 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm. It is expected the cafe will operate in conjunction with the trading days of the Centre, however trading hours will be by negotiation.
· The Centre does not have a commercial grease trap installed, therefore classified as Category 1 for Trade Waste, prohibiting certain cooking methods on-site.
· The Centre does have an oven installed, for use by lessee.
· The operator of the Cafe will not participate in competition with the goals and objectives of the Bass Strait Maritime Centre, but will, in principle, aim to collaborate with the facility in delivering excellent customer service, branding and marketing.
· It is expected that the cafe operator will work collaboratively with the Council.
Interested persons, businesses or community organisations intending to submit an expression of interest should include the following:
· Proposed Business Plan;
· Information, including:
· Company history (if applicable);
· Industry and business experience;
· Relevant experience details of key staff;
· Indicative menu;
· Examples of previous operations and standards achieved;
· Demonstrated industry capacity and capability;
· Demonstrated financial capacity; and
· Referees - at least three (3) from industry.
To arrange a site visit, or to discuss your submission with a Council Officer, contact Geoff Dobson: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6424-0511.
Submissions to be received by close of business, Friday 16 February 2018
After the 16 February closing date, Council will assess all applications. Those who have expressed an interest may be contacted to further discuss their proposal if necessary.
A preferred operator will be selected by Council on Monday 26 February, after which Council will enter negotiations with the preferred party.
Council reserves the right to withdraw an offer and revisit the process if a suitable arrangement cannot be achieved.
Submissions of Expression of Interest: Expressions of Interest should be addressed to: Paul West, General Manager, Devonport City Council, PO Box 604, DEVONPORT, TAS 7310.
Submissions to be received by close of business, Friday 16 February 2018, and can be hand delivered, posted or emailed to email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.devonport.tas.gov.au/Council/Tenders/Current-Tenders
TOWN OF GAWLER. SOCIAL ENTERPRISE CAFE AT THE GAWLER CIVIC CENTRE.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
Tender Code: GC042734. Contract Number: CC17/1232.
Enquiries: David Barrett, telephone: 8522-9232.
Description: The Town of Gawler (Council) invites Proposals from suitably qualified non-government organisations / private operators for the management and operations of a Social Enterprise Cafe (Cafe) within the Gawler Civic Centre, 89 Murray Street, Gawler, SA 5118.
Tender closes at 5:00pm Adelaide time 1st February 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=42734&action=display-tender-details
INNER WEST COUNCIL. CAFE AND ART GALLERY SPACE FOR LEASE.
Expression of interest.
Fenwick Stone Building, 2-8 Weston Street, Balmain East.
To download the documents please visit: www.tendersonline.com.au/innerwest
If you are logged into the system and are viewing this request please click on the Green "Register for Tender" tab and then the Blue "Download Documents" tab in the blue bar running across the middle of your screen.
If you require any assistance in accessing the documentation please contact customer support on 1800 233-996.
Closing On: 31 January 2018 at 2.00 pm.
Documents available from Internet Site:
HEALTHSHARE NSW. RETAIL SERVICES FOR THE NEPEAN HOSPITAL.
RFT ID NBM_172516.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS.
Closes: 29 January 2018 at 2:00pm.
Tender Details: HealthShare NSW (HSNSW) on behalf of Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) invites companies, organisations, or consortia to submit a Proposal for the opportunity to operate retail opportunities at The Nepean Hospital.
Contact Person: Jonathan Surjadi. Phone: (02) 9685-3628.
Additional Details / Instructions:
NBMLHD proposes to hold a site visit for Proponents on Monday 11 December 2017 at 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Further details are available in the RFP document.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/health/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=751E3F82-0215-BEA2-12AF8AA5F3929AC1
CALVARY ADELAIDE HOSPITAL. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - CAFE OPERATOR. Calvary are seeking an expression of interest for a cafe operator in a leasehold premises for the Calvary Adelaide Hospital (CAH) opening in 2019.
The CAH is a 344 bed facility operating 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
The allocated cafe space is 107 sqm.
For an Expression of Interest (EOI) package, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI submissions close 27 January 2018.
TENNANT CREEK MEMORIAL CLUB is seeking expressions of interest for the management of Memories Restaurant. Our licensed venue boasts a loyal customer base that proudly serves the Tennant Creek Community as well as interstate and overseas visitors.
With the restaurant located within the club, it is a prime opportunity to combine dining with entertainment.
We are seeking someone with experience that can provide a variety of high quality meals and excellent customer service to our Members and Guests.
Please submit your expression of interest by COB Friday 26 January 2018, to Tennant Creek Memorial Club, PO Box 57, Tennant Creek, NT 0861, or email: email@example.com
ROYAL HOTEL CARCOAR. KITCHEN FOR LEASE.
Enquiries to phone: 6368-3609, 0428 683-609 or 0429 683-609. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIRSERVICES AUSTRALIA. PROVISION OF CAFE AND CATERING SERVICES IN BRISBANE AND MELBOURNE.
ATM ID: ASA RFQ PRN 10586.
Agency: Airservices Australia.
Close Date & Time: 10 January 2018 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane.
ATM Type: Request for Quote.
Description: Airservices Australia is seeking a suitability qualified Contractor to provide cafe and catering services at its nominated sites in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Other Instructions: Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Quotation (RFQ) to the following email address: PRN_10586@airservicesaustralia.com
Airservices Australia will offer Site Visits in accordance with the details provided in the RFQ. Respondents should read and consider all information in respect of the Site Visits prior to attending.
Conditions for Participation: It is a mandatory requirement for this RFQ that the Respondent and any subcontractors proposed in the Quotation are not named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
Airservices Australia will exclude a Quotation from consideration if the Respondent or its proposed subcontractor(s) is named as non-compliant under this Act.
Timeframe for Delivery: As per RFQ.
Address for Lodgement: 1 electronic copy submitted via AusTender in accordance with the AusTender terms and conditions of tendering.
Note: Please do not submit any responses in a RAR compressed file format.
Contact Details: Paul Wright. E: PRN_10586@airservicesaustralia.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
La Trobe University (LTU) are seeking proposals from quality food and beverage operators for the following site at the Bundoora Campus:
Site: Arrival Cafe, Ground Floor Forecourt, Thomas Cherry Building (west side).
AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. ACUXTRA PROSPECTUS TO SEEK PARTNERS TO CONNECT WITH NATIONAL STUDENT BODY. Tender # ACU-PROS-001. ITR.
Closing: 31 December 2017, 5:00 PM AEST.
ACU is committed to fostering an environment where engaged students value their university experience. A broad range of services support the academic, personal successes and wellbeing of students. With many of these services dependent on being on-campus, ACU has launched ACUXtra to offer discounted access to non-campus based products and services to students.
ACU is seeking partners to connect with its 30,000+ strong national student body. ACU is particularly interested in partnering with local food and entertainment businesses that will be able to complement our campus offerings.
As our students are dispersed over the seven national campuses, it is important for ACU to engage each of the local communities to offer opportunities for our students to maximise their student experience.
For more information register as a supplier on the portal and download the prospectus. Registration and downloading are free.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.eprocure.com.au/acu/