Below is a selection of current Training & Support Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (81)
- Software & Applications Development (74)
- Consultancy & Project Management (67)
- Document & Records Management (27)
- Hardware (23)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Web Development (12)
- Security (11)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (10)
- Internet Consultancy (8)
- Database Management (8)
- Peripherals (7)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (6)
- Training & Support Services (5)
- Multi Media - Production (5)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (4)
- Smartcard Systems (2)
- Leasing & Finance (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (45)
- Architectural Design Services (68)
- Audio & Video (21)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (24)
- Aviation & Related Services (14)
- Building Demolition & Removal (20)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (443)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (14)
- Construction (537)
- Council (57)
- Education Services (26)
- Electrical & Cabling (96)
- Engineering Services (70)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (47)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (13)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (26)
- Fisheries (6)
- Forestry (11)
- Fuels & Oils (8)
- Government (576)
- Grounds Maintenance (35)
- Health & Safety Management (14)
- Horticulture (19)
- Hospitality & FMCG (23)
- Household Goods (6)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (128)
- Landscaping (44)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (94)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (40)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (21)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (2)
- Pipe Supply (140)
- Plant & Labour Hire (8)
- Printing (6)
- Property & Realty Services (60)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (28)
- Recruitment & HR Services (19)
- Scientific & Research (18)
- Security & Fire (63)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (35)
- Social Services (40)
- Telecommunications (50)
- Training & Development (54)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (48)
- Valuation Services (9)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (33)
- Waste Management & Landfill (35)
- Water & Sewage (77)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Training & Support Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT. PANEL ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF ICT SERVICES TO THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT.
Issued by: Department of Transport.
Tender Number: DOT304616.
Description: Panel Arrangement for the Provision of ICT Services.
Contact: David Shillinglaw. Position: Procurement Manager. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-1420. Email address: email@example.com
Responses: Closes on Friday 19 January 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO. CSSD INSTRUMENT TRACKING SYSTEM.
RFx ID: 19254762.
Close Date: Monday 15 January 2018 at 3.00 pm.
Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: A single contractor will be appointed for the above Tender under a contract term of 5 years in-service support with a further right of renewal of three (total contract period of 8 years). Prior to the commencement of this in service period, the contract will also include an interim period to cover the development and implementation of the software. The contractor will be required to provide the following services:· Implementation Plan
· Software installation and commissioning
· Importation of data
· Full specification of server side hardware and software requirements
· Full specification & recommendations for any hardware requirements such as scanners & printers· Configuration of hardware e.g. scanners and printers
· Recommendation of compatible hardware
· End user and Super user training
· Interfacing with Titanium patient management system and with University ID cards.
· Technical and User documentation
· On call support as part of a Service Level agreement
The contractor may also include in their tender a response to provide the following services/equipment:
· Provision of hardware including printers and scanners
· Warranty service for 5 year period if hardware is provided
· Provide etching of current equipment
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
The University of the South Pacific ("the USP") invites Bids ("Bids") from eligible, qualified and capable companies for the Provision for Consultancy Services for Finance Systems Re-Engineering Projects COGNOS Reports Development (the Services") and provision of associated services ("Associated Services") according to the requirements as defined in the standard bidding documents ("the standard Bidding Documents").
This Service shall be provided as one off service. USP does not guarantee any minimum level of business and the USP shall be under no obligation to buy any or all of the Goods and Associated Services exclusively from the selected contractor.
Bids must be delivered to in accordance to Article 19.1b. Closing date for the bids is Friday 12th January 2018 at 12:00pm and the bids will be opened on the same day at 12.15pm, Finance Conference Room in the presence of bidders who choose to witness the opening. Unless otherwise specified, bids sent by e-mail and facsimile will not be accepted.
The Bid prices shall be quoted in USD (Inclusive of all taxes) unless requested for another currency. The Contract(s) under consideration shall be entered into with the USP. The Goods and Services shall be delivered, as relevant, to a place of delivery to be specified by the USP. Bidders should include in their Bid prices any and all costs associated in respect to the place of delivery, including but not limited to the delivery, unloading, insurance, storage, assistance in the actual customs clearance process, and loading of relevant cargo.
The USP reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, and to annul, in whole or in part, or to suspend the bidding process and reject all Bids at any time and without reason prior to award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
The complete set of Bidding Documents can be downloaded (see option below) and used for bid submission. All submissions should be uploaded on the website link (see option below). For those companies/individuals having obtained the Bidding Documents, we would appreciate a prompt e-mail acknowledging your receipt of this Standard Bidding Document (SBD).
Should you choose not to submit a Bid, we would also appreciate a brief written notice to that effect and where practicable the return of materials forwarded to you with this letter. Please address your queries or questions through the electronic Tender forum at the address given above and kindly refrain from any telephone calls or personal visits.
Responses in the form of "Tender Notices" without disclosing the identity of the source thereof will be posted at the forum on USP's electronic Tender portal under the respective tender notice. Where the option to use the online is inactive, please contact the undersigned.
The University of the South Pacific
The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) invites sealed tenders from software developers, companies for Project Management Software for WAF and is looking for a specialist technology provider and software developers, companies to provide high level IT related service to WAF.
All bidders will be required to provide a 15 minutes presentation to the WAF Evaluation Committee, highlighting their proposal. This will provide the committee with an idea of what each bidders has to offer. This presentation will be done before the evaluation of the bids is made.
The successful applicant should have an extensive track record in having provided technology related services to major companies in Fiji.
The successful applicant will be required to:
Design, develop, and implement a customized Project Management Software
Conduct relevant trainings to selected WAF personnel;
Provide IT Support to WAF personnel using the software;
CHIEF MINISTER, TREASURY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE. WHOLE OF GOVERNMENT PANEL OF TRAINING PROVIDERS.
Directorate/Agency: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate.
Request for Tender (RFT) Number: 28870.110.
Description: The Territory wishes to identify suitably qualified and experienced organisations to provide training services to ACT Government employees.
Contact: Tenders ACT Team. Type: Tenders Help Desk. Phone: (02) 6207-7377.
Briefing: Monday 20 November 2017 at 10.00 am AEDT Canberra, ACT - Site Visit will be held at Winyu House, 125 Gungahlin Place, Gungahlin.
Information Session for Whole of Government Panel of Training Providers.
Responses: Closes on Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 2.00 pm AEDT Canberra, ACT.
Documents available from Internet Site:
To identify and appoint a Preferred Tenderer(s) whom Council will endeavour to negotiate a formal contract for delivery and implementation of a Claims Management, Risk Management and Workplace Health and Safety system, plus associated implementation and support services, as described in this Request for Tender (RFT)
ESKLEIGH. CLIENT MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE SYSTEM.
Eskleigh is a progression not for profit organisation providing high quality support to people with a disability, their families and carers within Tasmania. To learn more about Eskleigh, visit www.eskleigh.com.au
Eskleigh is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified professionals or organisations to assess and implement a suitable Client Management and Finance System for the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the 12-month project will involve the following;
1. A review of existing services and an assessment of future requirements;
2. The review and assessment of proprietary solutions for both Client Management and Finance Systems;
3. The development of a transition plan;
4. The management of the transition to the approved solutions;
5. Staff training; and
6. Monthly progress reporting.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Chief Executive Officer, Dale Luttrell on 6398-7100.
Expressions of interest detailing availability to commence the project, qualifications and experience in projects at the level required should be forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer, at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22 December 2017. The separation of the project into two separate components may be considered.
TRANSPORT NSW - CORPORATE.
KNOWLEDGE TEST SYSTEM REPLACEMENT PROJECT.
RFT ID TfNSW 2017/088.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS.
Closes: 20 December 2017 at 11:00am.
Contact Person: Peter Blackwood. Phone: (02) 8575-0259.
Tender Details: The successful proponent will be required to provide the following software products and services as part of this RFP with further requirements detailed in the scope of works:· Delivery of a new Knowledge Test System (KTS) platform;
· Design, development (configuration, customisation and integration as applicable), testing and implementation of the new KTS Platform;
· Migration of content for Driver Knowledge Test (DKT), Hazard Perception Test (HPT) and Driver Qualification Test DQT;
· Communication, change management and training;
· Roll-out of the new system to testing locations namely, motor registries, Service NSW (SNSW) service centres, itinerant sites, council agencies and GACs;
· Appropriate ongoing Operational Support (processes, documentation etc.) for the KTS platform for the term of the contract.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=FB4FE2C3-A367-2277-BAF0D3969D36BBC8
Contact Energy is seeking proposals from service providers for the provision of a Bulk & Cylinder LPG Scheduling and Delivery Solution, Implementation, and Support Services, and we invite you to submit a response to our Request for Information.
Our LPG infrastructure includes bulk storage facilities, road tankers, bulk tanks, cylinder filling, facilities, cylinders and reticulation networks.
Contact is seeking a qualified service partner or partners that either individually, or jointly can supply, configure, deploy and support a scheduling solution for Contact's Bulk and Cylinder LPG business.
SHENHUA WATERMARK. IT SERVICES.
(ABN 21 133 264 230).
Expressions of Interest for IT Services.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are invited from suitably capable and experienced companies for the provision of IT services for the Shenhua Watermark Coal Project near Gunnedah, NSW. The essential requirements of the services to be provided include: · Maintaining computers and IT room servers for Watermark Company at both Gunnedah and Sydney offices, upgrading and maintaining company's software systems
· Connecting with IT department of head office in China
· Regular software application training and general IT works consultation
· One full-time on-site IT technician located in Gunnedah office provides both normal hours service and after hours on-call service, Back-office experts provide on-call technical support
· Proposed service contract for 3 years.
The essential attributes of the services provider:
· At least 5 years outsource service experience with at least 2 client companies.
· The on-site IT technician shall own IT qualification(s) of Networking Engineer, System Integration, and/or Data Centre.
· Back-office experts can provide level 2 and level 3 technical support based on company's requirements
Interested companies should send the following documents for review and evaluation to email@example.com by 12.00 pm Friday 15 December 2017:
· A full capability statement including previous experience,
· Proposed staff and qualifications
Selected shortlisted companies will be sent a Request For Tender package.