Below is a list of current Dairy Products tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Dairy Products Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
KALOMA HOME FOR THE AGED.
TENDERS FOR SUPPLIES & SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the following supplies and services which are effective from 1st July 2018 to 30 June 2019.· Bread
· Meat & Poultry· Catering supplies
· Fruit & Vegetables· Cleaning & Paper Supplies· Pest Control
· Gas supplies
· Fuel supplies
· Plumbing - maintenance & repairs· Vehicle fleet maintenance & repairs· Physiotherapy
· Beauty Therapy & Massage· Bowen Therapy and other complimentary services
· Thermostatic Mixing Valves - servicing & calibration· Electrical - maintenance & repairs· Television Antennae - maintenance & repairs· Air-conditioning - service, repairs & maintenance· Fire Equipment - maintenance, repairs & education· Telephone and nurse-call system - repairs & maintenance· Solar Panel - maintenance & cleaning
Tender documents: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kaloma Office on: (07) 4671-1422 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Tenders must be submitted on the correct tender forms.
To be considered in the tender process completed tender forms must be received at Kaloma before 5:00pm on Friday 15 June 2018. Notification of successful or unsuccessful tender will be provided in writing.
We thank you for your interest.
Monash Residential Services seek to appoint a panel of food suppliers to supply perishable and non-perishable food item to their kitchen for a period of 3 years (1+1). This tender covers procurement of perishable food and non-perishable food items for MRS kitchen services
EDGARLEY HOME INCORPORATED.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the provision of:· Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
· Bread products
· Dry Goods
· Frozen Goods
· Fresh Meat
· Fresh milk and other dairy products
· Grocery items
· Paper products, e.g. toilet paper, hand towels, napkins, tissues, bin liners
· Odour neutraliser and hand sanitiser
· Provision of maintenance services - electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heater maintenance, pest control, fire alarm panel and sprinkler system services.
For the twelve months commencing on 1st July 2018 and ceasing 30 June 2019.
Tenders close at 5:00pm on Friday 8th June 2018.
Tender forms available from 85 Jackson Street, Casterton, 3311, by contacting Jacinta or Sally on (03) 5581-1211, or email: email@example.com
Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Steve Toope, Chief Executive Officer, Edgarley Home Inc.
GEO GROUP. SUPPLY OF FOOD / PRODUCE.
Fulham Correctional Centre, Sale.
Tenders for the supply of food/produce for the Fulham Correctional Centre for the period 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 are being sought. Separate tenders are called for the following categories:· Dairy products (excluding milk and cream)
· Milk and cream
· Fruit and vegetables
· Bakery products (bread and rolls)
· Wholesale dry and frozen goods (includes frozen seafood)
· Fresh meat
· Halal meat
Successful bidders should be able to demonstrate capacity to meet the demands of supply for an 850+ bed facility, price stability for the fixed term, delivery and service.
Tender documents will be supplied on request.
For further details, contact Kim Andrew, Food Services Manager, on 5142-3808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing end of business on Monday 27 May 2018.
QUEENSLAND HEALTH - INDIRECTS (NON-MEDICAL).
GROCERY, DAIRY AND KITCHEN CONSUMABLES.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: HSQ81635.
Tender Overview: Queensland Health (QH), acting through Health Support Queensland (HSQ) Strategic Procurement and Supply (SPS), is seeking offers from suitably qualified suppliers for the supply and delivery of Grocery, Dairy and Kitchen Consumables.
This Invitation to Offer (ITO) has a closure date of 5th June 2018 - 3.00pm, Brisbane time.
The scope of services sought under this arrangement will include but are not limited to:· Frozen Goods
· Fruit and Vegetables (Non Fresh)
· Grocery Products
· Kitchen Accessories
· Meats Frozen or Chilled (Non Fresh)
· Milk and Dairy products
Out of scope for this arrangement;
· Fresh and Raw : meats, seafood, bakery and Fruit and vegetables
· Texture modified Foods and prepared meals
· Thickened fluids
Contacts: Anthony Hernandez, Type: Technical,
Closes on Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Briefing: A briefing session will be held at 41 O'Connell Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane 4006, on 4th May 2018 at 10:00am. Refer to HSQ81635 - Part A - ITO Particulars item 1.6 for further details on how to register for the briefing session. Please go to level 6. This Briefing will be held in person at Bowen Hills 4006 and via Webinar for those that cannot attend in person.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=517153286D74E5BEA549CC20DDEB32D2&id=24401&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DAE98ABF0A909C57AD1153FA89C4FA05C%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D4
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE & REGULATION.
SUPPLY OF PERISHABLE FOOD.
TENDER. Number: RFT 009 17-18.
Contacts: Adrienne Fanning, Type: Technical,
Description: This Request for Tender (RFT) seeks to identify one or more Offerors that can supply Perishable Food to Victoria's Public Prisons.
All Offerors will be evaluated on their own merits, however the department will consider Offerors that are able to supply to all regions and/or sub-categories favourably.
The RFT seeks to deliver enhanced value-for-money outcomes for the State throughout the term of the contract.
The RFT seeks to identify Offeror(s) with the demonstrated capability and capacity to:· meet regional and individual site requirements
· meet the department's ordering, delivery and reporting requirements
· adhere to quality assurance processes and policies
· meet environmental and corporate social responsibility requirements
· work in partnership with the department to deliver active client engagement, strong customer service and continuous improvement throughout the contract term
· provide flexible servicing arrangements to meet changes in departmental needs.
Closes on Thursday 1st March 2018 at 2:00pm AEDT, Melbourne, Victoria.
Briefings: Current Sessions: Thursday 8th February 2018 at 10:00am AEDT, Melbourne, Victoria.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=20631&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
STADIUMS QUEENSLAND. EXCLUSIVE SUPPLY RIGHTS FOR ICE CREAM PRODUCTS.
INVITATION TO OFFER NUMBER: SQ1712468.
Tender Overview: Stadiums Queensland (SQ) is seeking submissions from suitably qualified companies to provide Ice Cream Products at up to five (5) SQ venues.
Interested parties should apply, via email: email@example.com for a copy of the tender documentation, which outlines the services required and material to be submitted.
Contacts: Patrick Oxley, Type: Contractual, phone: (07) 3008-6100,
fax: (07) 3008-6161.
Closes on Friday 12 January 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Submit your response in hardcopy to Cnr Castlemaine and Chippendall Streets, Milton.
Details available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=709C410A3DB6A9DED5E2463699FE9BAE&id=23374&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DBB43A4179B8BCC45F8057DC022FCEECA%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
PALM ISLAND ABORIGINAL SHIRE COUNCIL. INVITATION TO TENDER. TENDER NUMBER PSA2017S - PREFERRED SUPPLIER ARRANGEMENT.
Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council invites suitable suppliers to tender to supplement the current preferred supplier arrangement.
The services required include building and other goods and services supplies. The period of the tender will be 1st February 2018 to 30 June 2019. Council reserves the right to extend the tender period up to a maximum of 2 years.
Documentation: Tender documents can be organised by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodgement of Tenders: Tenders marked as 'Confidential: Tender PSA2017' must be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council, 96 Dearness Street, Garbutt, QLD 4814, by 5.00pm on 5th January 2018.
Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012 relating to changes to tenders may be applied.
HEALTH PURCHASING VICTORIA. CATERING SUPPLIES - GROCERIES.
Description: It is HPV's intention to engage the market for Catering Supplies - Groceries. Categories are listed as below.
The scope of this ITS does not include:
Fresh White Milk, Fresh Bread, Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Fresh Meat, Fresh Poultry, Fresh Sandwiches or Domestic Kitchen Supplies.
The categories of Catering Supplies - Groceries required under this ITS include:· Category 1 - Beverages
· Category 2 - Bread and Bakery Products (Excluding Fresh Bread)
· Category 3 - Canned or Jarred Fruit
· Category 4 - Canned or Jarred Vegetables
· Category 5 - Cereal and Pulse Products
· Category 6 - Chocolate and sugars and sweeteners and confectionary
· Category 7 - Dairy products and eggs (Excluding Fresh White Milk)
· Category 8 - Dried Fruit
· Category 9 - Dried Vegetables
· Category 10 - Edible Oils and Fats
· Category 11 - Frozen Fruit
· Category 12 - Frozen Vegetables
· Category 13 - Meat and Poultry Products (Excluding Fresh)
· Category 14 - Prepared and Preserved Foods
· Category 15 - Pureed Fruit and Vegetables
· Category 16 - Seafood
· Category 17 - Seasonings and Preservatives
Contact: Nicky Clift, Email: email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.hpv.org.au/documents/details/279
WA COUNTRY HEALTH SERVICE. PROVISION OF FRESH AND FROZEN FOOD, GROCERIES AND MEAT PRODUCTS FOR THE GOLDFIELDS - ESPERANCE HEALTH REGION.
Issued by: WA Country Health Service.
Tender Number: WACHSG2017783.
Contact: Humi Fazekas. Position: Senior Procurement Officer. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-1338. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Western Australia Country Health Service (WACHS) Goldfields-Esperance Region requires the supply and delivery of Fresh and Frozen Food, Groceries and Meat Products.
The Contract is divided into seven (7) categories, across five (5) locations within the Goldfields-Esperance Region. Respondents may offer to supply to all locations or specific locations within both Regions, and/or offer to supply to one or more categories.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 25 January 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site: