Below is a selection of current Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (265)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (207)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (59)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (50)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (40)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (37)
- Housing & Apartments (34)
- Sports Facilities (21)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (13)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (11)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (11)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (10)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (10)
- Transportable Buildings (10)
- Project Management - Construction (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (7)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Building Compliance Services (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (4)
- Interior Design (3)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (3)
- Resource Management Consents (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (64)
- Architectural Design Services (65)
- Audio & Video (28)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (6)
- Aviation & Related Services (16)
- Building Demolition & Removal (18)
- Business Professional Services (98)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (402)
- Cleaning (35)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (10)
- Construction (574)
- Council (34)
- Education Services (36)
- Electrical & Cabling (103)
- Engineering Services (78)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (66)
- Equipment Disposal (17)
- Event Management (19)
- Facilities Management (29)
- Fencing (37)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (3)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (9)
- Government (694)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (13)
- Horticulture (10)
- Hospitality & FMCG (39)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (112)
- Landscaping (30)
- Machinery & Equipment (5)
- Marketing Services (22)
- Materials Handling Equipment (8)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (77)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (23)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (2)
- Painting & Corrosion (30)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (124)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (10)
- Property & Realty Services (57)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (8)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (34)
- Social Services (31)
- Telecommunications (41)
- Training & Development (40)
- Transportation & Logistics (40)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (50)
- Valuation Services (8)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (50)
- Waste Management & Landfill (38)
- Water & Sewage (79)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DREAMWORLD. CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS FOR NEW PROJECTS.
Dreamworld, located at Coomera on the Gold Coast is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified and experienced Contractors and Consultants for exciting new projects at Australia's largest theme park. Expressions of Interest are sought from the following: · QBCC Licensed Building Contractors and tradespersons - For minor works up to $100K - For major works up to $3Mil
· Specialist Contractors - kitchens and bathroom upgrades - Retail Shop Fitting - Signage Contractors - Data and Communications - Painters - Demolition - Servicing and Building Maintenance
· Architectural & Building Design Consultants Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Design Consultants · Private Certifiers
· Kitchen and Retail Space Designers
· Theming Design Consultants
· General Labourers
Dreamworld seeks to develop a panel of prequalified Contractors and Consultants for tendering on future projects
Please submit your EOI which must include:
· 1. a Company Capability Statement
· 2. Company Profile with demonstrated experience
· 3. Fields of Specialisation
· 4. Accredited Quality, Safety and environmental Management Systems · 5. Insurances
· 6. 5 current or previous projects In a single PDF submission to the Procurement Manager at email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 December 2017.
Contact details (07) 5588-1111.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE. DEFENCE SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY GROUP (DSTG) EDINBURGH GENERAL BUILDING MAINTENANCE.
ATM ID: 11534.
Agency: Department of Defence - DSRG.
Close Date & Time: 7 December 2017 at 12.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: Maintenance works including, A/C replacement, structural upgrades, pedestrian overpass repair, painting, roofing, external and internal repair works, to 5 buildings at DSTG Edinburgh.
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Conditions for Participation: The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:· The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
· The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
· The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
· The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Timeframe for Delivery: To be determined following selection of successful tenderer; work to be completed prior to 30 April 2018.
Address for Lodgement: www.tenders.gov.au
Contact Details: Marcus Howard. T: (08) 8237-9987. E: email@example.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
Georges River Grammar is currently seeking tenders from experienced operators for the school maintenance program. Within this contract is the scheduled and reactive programs for the school.
Tenders close on Thursday 7 December 2017 at 4.00pm.
Muswellbrook Shire Council invites appropriately qualified contractors for the supply of a range of Building Services in accordance with the specification contained within Council's tender documents. This tender is for Contract No: 2017-2018-0233, Provision of Property and Building Trades and Services.
Procurement Australia seeks submissions from suitable qualified and experienced contractors who can provide Facility Maintenance services to our Members. We do not seek submissions from individual tradespeople; rather, submissions from organisations that can provide an integrated end-to-end service under a "Prime Vendor" arrangement.
However, Procurement Australia may decide engage Generalist (Prime Vendors) and Specialist organisations.
A complete range of services as defined is sought to fulfill the requirements of Procurement Australia Members in the following Categories:
CATEGORY 1 Maintenance Services
-Sub Category 1.1 Management Services
-Sub Category 1.2 Plumbing Services
-Sub Category 1.3 Carpentry Services
-Sub Category 1.4 Electrical Services
-Sub Category 1.5 HVAC Services
-Sub Category 1.6 Essential Safety Measures
-Sub Category 1.7 Lift Maintenance
-Sub Category 1.8 Painting Services
-Sub Category 1.9 Handyman Services
-Sub Category 1.10 Glazing Services
CATEGORY 2 Asset Management Services
-Sub Category 2.1 Facility Audits
-Sub Category 2.2 Maintenance Planning
ROCKHAMPTON REGIONAL COUNCIL. REGISTER OF PRE-QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS FOR THE PROVISION OF TRADE SERVICES.
Invitation to Offer.
Closing: Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 2:00PM, Brisbane, Queensland.
Tender Overview: Rockhampton Regional Council invites written offers for Tender 12850 - Register of Pre-Qualified Suppliers for the Provision of Trade Services.
Before making a decision on the offers, Council may invite all persons who have submitted an offer to modify their offer to take account of a change in the specification.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".
Contacts: Vicky Miers, Type: Contractual.
Phone: (07) 4936-8500, Email: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes at Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 2:00PM, Brisbane, Queensland or submit your response in hardcopy to 232 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=D9D5537B5A5C1F8CEA8382ADA40649FB&id=23033&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DF932A76C5285566CE4DE9D58FFB0606A%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
PL000035 RFT - Hard Services Panel Formation for General Maintenance and Plumbing and Gas Fitting categories.
VicTrack invites tenders from suitably qualified organisations for the appointment to its Hard Services Panels for specialist services in the areas of General Maintenance and Plumbing and Gas Fitting. The nature of the works includes, but is not limited, to:
- Window replacement and repairs
- Door replacement and repairs
- Lock replacements
- Floor and subfloor repairs
- Tiling replacement and repairs
- Painting - general
- Minor plumbing works
- Structural repairs eg termite damage
- General structural assessment
- Roof repair
- Roof replacement
- Fencing repairs
- Temporary fencing
- Fixtures and fittings
- Building/cladding replacement
- Building/cladding repairs
- Repointing of brickwork
- Rendering repairs
- Stair and railing repairs
Plumbing and Gas Fitting
- Gutter and downpipe repair
- Gutter and downpipe replacement
- Clearing of drain blockages
- CCTV of drainage systems
- Repair burst/leaking water connects
- Investigate gas leaks
- Undertake repairs to connections of gas equipment
- Replace connections of gas equipment
- Install and connect gas equipment
- Repair leaking fire hydrant
- Maintain and clear open spoon drains
- Repair and maintenance to toilet facility
- Upgrade/replace toilet facilities
- Temporary fencing
- General handy-man maintenance tasks, for example boarding up after break-in
VicTrack reserves the right to appoint successful tenderers to one or both panels.
The Principal is seeking tenders for a suitably experienced Contractor to conduct scheduled safety inspections for roof safety access systems installed in buildings within the Principal's building portfolio. The Contractor may also be required to prepare scopes of work and price estimates for the design, supply and installation of new roof safety access systems and equipment as the Principal requires.
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE AND RE-PAINT OF EXTERNAL WALLS.
Tender Number: T17-2486.
Title: Katherine Region - Katherine Police Station - Repairs and Maintenance and Re-paint of External Walls.
Agency: Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
Request Type: Quote.
Tender Close Date: 4 December 2017.
Lodgement:· Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8973-8806.
Documents available from Internet Site:
TasNetworks is about to release a Request for Tender (RFT) and are seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced Facilities Maintenance contractors to undertake state-wide quarterly preventative and ad hoc maintenance at a number of its administration and remote depot locations within Tasmania.
Further details are provided in the attached RFT document pack, please review all documents in the pack. Ensure in your Tender submission you address all the requirements listed in the Scope of Works, complete the Pricing Schedules, Capability Statement and a signed Declaration by Tenderer, which are included in the tender pack, along with any other supporting documentation.
Responses are requested in Portable Document Format (PDF) and must be lodged in the Tenderlink electronic tender box set up for this Tender by the closing time 2:00pm AEDT Thursday 30th November 2017.
Please allow sufficient time to up-load responses.
An online forum has been set up on the Tenderlink site for all questions from all vendors, and replies from TasNetworks will be posted solely via this forum.
The forum closes three (3) days prior to the RFP closing time.
No direct contact is to be made with any TasNetworks Representative during this Tender process.
SINGLETON PRE-SCHOOL INC. CLEANING CONTRACT.
Expressions of interest.
Starting mid-January 2018. Minimum 20 hours per week will include full clean of interior of building, bathrooms and grounds, also gardening and light maintenance jobs as required.
Address applications to The President, Singleton Pre-School, 54-56 York St, Singleton. Phone: 6572-1248 for a walkthrough or enquiries.
Tenders close 30 November 2017.
PROGRAMMED FACILITY MANAGEMENT. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OF PAC SYSTEMS ACROSS DOEN SITES.
Issued by: Programmed Facility Management.
Tender Number: RFTPRO4317.
Description: Programmed Facility Management is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced subcontractors to undertake Routine Maintenance of the Performing Arts Centres across specified Department of Education, North Metro Sites.
PFM intends to contract these works to 30 June 2020 with options to extend by mutual agreement.
Contact: Paris Sutton. Position: Procurement Officer. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6218-6449. Email address: Tenders.WA@programmed.com.au
Lodgement of Tenders will only be accepted via the TendersWA web portal: https://www.tenders.wa.gov.au/
Responses: Closes on Friday 24 November 2017 at 2.00 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Documents available from Internet Site:
Canterbury Regional Council, trading as Environment Canterbury Environment (ECan) is proposing a maintenance contract involving planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive building maintenance for office accommodation in Christchurch and Timaru and depots across the region owned and managed by ECan. The contract also includes a small number of residential assets.
The successful supplier will have a dedicated team of experienced, skilled tradespeople that can deliver consistently high standards of workmanship for both planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
MELVILLE CITY COUNCIL. SUPPLY OF GENERAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
Supply of General Maintenance Services for a Two Year Term with Option Periods.
The City of Melville is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Contractor to undertake the supply of general maintenance services in various locations across the City.
Mate Stipinovic, Tel: 9364-0618 or email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Tenderers must Register on the City of Melville website to download the tender documents.
Closes: 4:00pm, Thursday, 23 November 2017.
THE CITY OF ALBANY. PROVISION OF TRADES AND BUILDING SERVICES.
Closing Date & Time: 23 November 2017, 14:00.
The City of Albany ('CoA') seeks to engage a suitably qualified Contractor to provide Trades and Building Services on all infrastructure controlled by the CoA. This will include maintenance, repairs and minor works up to the value of $10,000.00 for any single project.
Documents available from Internet Site http://albany.wa.gov.au/business/business-development-services-support/current-quotes-tenders/?view=register/54
HUME CITY COUNCIL. PROVISION OF TIMBER FLOOR MAINTENANCE.
Tender No. 30 17 2785.
The Hume City Council is seeking tenders from suitably experienced contractors for timber floor maintenance at various Council facilities throughout the Municipality.
Closing date for submissions: 2.00 pm Thursday 23 November 2017.
Hume City Council invites submissions for the above tender. Documentation can be obtained by visiting website www.tendersearch.com.au/hume
AECOM invites suitably qualified and experienced organisations to respond to Request for Tender for following Residential Maintenance Services to be performed in Alice Springs.
Scheduled Services: · Air Conditioner Preventive Maintenance
· Discreet Kerbside Trash removal
· Fire Alarm Monitoring
· Pest Control
· Swimming Pool Maintenance
Corrective Maintenance Services:
· Blinds and Window Treatments
· Tree Pruning
Tender documents may be obtained from email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders Close COB 17-11-17.
Tender validity period 30 days.
AECOM Safety Ethos is "Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our team" which applies to AECOM subcontractors who are expected to have in place a strong and robust EHS program in accordance Work Health and Safety Act.
Subcontracts Administrator Sr.
AECOM Government Services Australia Pty Ltd
NORTH BURNETT REGIONAL COUNCIL. PANEL OF PROVIDERS FOR FACILITIES MAINTENANCE.
Quotation Number 2909/2017-18/QTB/16.
Quotations are hereby called for Panel of Providers for Facilities Maintenance. Council is currently seeking applications for various trade contractors who are willing to work in a Panel of Providers system to be used for any maintenance tasks required on facilities owned by North Burnett Regional Council.
Written Quotations close at 12.00 noon, Friday 17 November 2017, and should be addressed to Chief Executive Officer, PO Box, 390, Gayndah Qld 4625 and clearly marked "Quotations - Panel of Providers for Facilities Maintenance".
Council reserves the right to invite applicants to change their quotation in accordance with the Local Government Act and Section 228 (7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012. No submissions will be accepted after the closing date/time for the initial assessment of the quotation. The highest/lowest of any quotation may not necessarily be accepted. All quotations will be responded to by mail.
For further information or to report any difficulties obtaining the quotation details, please contact Council's Technical Services staff on 1300 696-272 (1300 MY NBRC) or email email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site: