Below is a list of current Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (286)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (149)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (51)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (40)
- Housing & Apartments (32)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (32)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (29)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (24)
- Sports Facilities (18)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (16)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (16)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (14)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (11)
- Transportable Buildings (10)
- Quantity Surveying (10)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (9)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (9)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (8)
- Project Management - Construction (7)
- Building Compliance Services (7)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (4)
- Resource Management Consents (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
LATROBE REGIONAL HOSPITAL. REQUEST FOR TENDER - FACILITIES MAINTENANCE - ET.02.2017-18.
Tenders are being sought from suitably qualified companies to provide facilities maintenance services to LRH buildings located in Traralgon, Victoria, measuring approximately 45,000 m2 in floor space plus grounds.
For copies of the RFT document, please contact Owen Drummond
on (03) 5173-8819, or email: email@example.com
BREWARRINA SHIRE COUNCIL. HIRE OF TRADESPERSON.
Tenders will be received up until the 22nd June 2018
Brewarrina Shire Council, P.O. Box 125, Brewarrina, NSW 2839.
Phone: (02) 6830-5100. Fax: (02) 6839-2100.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.brewarrina.nsw.gov.au/council/tenders.aspx
LOCAL BUY PTY LTD. OPEN SPACES, PARKS, PLAY, SPORT & RECREATION.
REQUEST FOR TENDER.
Tender Code LB007628. Contract No BUS267.
Enquiries: Pat McCormack.
Description: Local Buy is establishing a Register of Pre-Qualified Suppliers (RPQS) LGA Arrangement for the Supply of Open Spaces, Parks, Play, Sport & Recreation - BUS267.
This arrangement will replace our current arrangement BUS244-0314, when it expires on 31st October 2018.
To view Tender documents and complete the RFT, please click on the below URL and REGISTER (Please note your LGTender box registration is not valid for APET360):
Local Buy recommends that you add the above APET URL to your browser favourites, so you don't have to log in via lgtenderbox every time.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Brisbane time 12 June 2018.
Please submit your response via the APET360 Portal as per the conditions of tender.
Details available from Internet Site: https://lgtenderbox.com.au/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=7628&action=display-tender-details
EDGARLEY HOME INCORPORATED.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the provision of:· Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
· Bread products
· Dry Goods
· Frozen Goods
· Fresh Meat
· Fresh milk and other dairy products
· Grocery items
· Paper products, e.g. toilet paper, hand towels, napkins, tissues, bin liners
· Odour neutraliser and hand sanitiser
· Provision of maintenance services - electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heater maintenance, pest control, fire alarm panel and sprinkler system services.
For the twelve months commencing on 1st July 2018 and ceasing 30 June 2019.
Tenders close at 5:00pm on Friday 8th June 2018.
Tender forms available from 85 Jackson Street, Casterton, 3311, by contacting Jacinta or Sally on (03) 5581-1211, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Steve Toope, Chief Executive Officer, Edgarley Home Inc.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE. MINISTER OF DEFENCE AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE TO INDUSTRY NOMINATIONS 2018.
RFx ID: 19711301.
Close Date: Friday 15 June 2018 at 5.00 pm.
Notice of Information (NOI).
Overview: Background - The Defence Industry Advisory Council (DIAC) established the Minister of Defence Awards of Excellence to Industry in 1998 to highlight and reward the contribution by industry to Defence.
The Awards are presented annually by the Minister of Defence. The presentation of the awards takes place at the awards dinner which concludes the NZDIA Defence Industry Forum.
The award is an engraved trophy which past winners have been able to use to good effect in their marketing efforts.
2017 Awards Categories: The Award categories provide a means of measuring like companies performance against each other. The five award categories are:· Category 1: The provision of a Service to Defence less than $15m
· Category 1 recognises the provision of a product to Defence less than $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust.
· Category 2: The provision of a product to Defence less than $15m
Category 2 recognises the provision of a product to Defence less than $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust
Category 3: The provision of a product or service to Defence in excess of $15m
· Category 3 recognises the provision of a product or service to Defence in excess of $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust
Health and Safety Citation: Health and Safety initiative of the year - awarded for the strongest overall demonstration of excellence in health and safety carried out by an organisation supplying to defence.
Special Award: Outstanding contribution to the sector - recognition of an individual from industry who has made a significant and long-term contribution to the relationship between defence and industry.
Nominations close 15 June 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
BUILDING AND ASSET SERVICES. No: BASHARDFMSM2637.
Description: SOUTH WEST QUEENSLAND REGION - PROVISION OF MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR AUTO DOORS - BASHARDFM-SWQ-2637-FEQT (Auto Doors - Service Maintenance.
Closing Date/Time: 24 May 2018 at 14:00 AEST.
Applying for this tender: To apply for this tender you will need to login to eTender. If you already have login details then click on the login button.
If you are not registered as a user then you can register by clicking on the Register button
If you are registered or are prequalified but don't have a login and password please contact the project contact officer whose contact details are listed below
Project Specific Enquiries during the tender period to: Helen Henningsen. Phone: 4614-2320.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/bas/etender/public/TenderDetailsActive.aspx?listingPage=Current&tid=6490
CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN COUNCIL. PROVISION OF MAINTENANCE TO POOL CLEANERS, BLANKETS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT AT COUNCIL'S LEISURE & AQUATIC CENTRES.
RFT ID T75-18.
Closes: 29 May 2018 at 2:30pm.
Tender Details: Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced respondents for the regular and routine maintenance of its automatic and manual pool cleaners, pool blankets, reels, winches (Poolie's Pals), disabled pool hoists and associated equipment across its Leisure & Aquatic Centres.
Contact Person: David Connelly. Phone: (02) 9707-9589.
Additional Details / Instructions: All site inspections are to be booked by appointment only.
Bookings can be made at: email@example.com
No prospective tenderers are permitted to attend the site unannounced or without Council's prior consent.
Please note Council is now using APET for all electronic lodgements and lodging by NSW e-tendering will no longer be available.
The URL for electronic lodgement is: http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=391DC206-E211-5F79-A5E84337494EDAD0
SPOTLESS. OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT YOUR BUSINESS.
An exciting opportunity exists right now for small to medium sized Sunshine Coast businesses to supply services and products to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital for up to 25 years.
Tenders and contracts are being sought for a variety of Trades and Service Providers right now to assist in the maintenance and upkeep of this key regional infrastructure and help keep it in near new condition at all times.
When: Thursday 17 May 2018. Time: from 5:30pm.
Where: Best Western Plus Lake Kawana Hotel.
Information session followed by nibbles, wine and beer.
Register at: www.kawanachamber.com.au/events
INVITATION TO TENDER
Council Centres Open Space Maintenance
CONTRACT NO. C1944/18
Wyndham City invites tenders from suitably qualified providers for Council Centres Open Space Maintenance works commencing 2019. Works involve the maintenance of outdoor areas of approximately 60 Council kindergartens, child care and other community centres throughout Wyndham City. Initial contract term will be three years with possible extensions up to five years.
Documents are available for download from the Tenderlink website: (see option below).
All technical enquiries relating to the works or services should be directed through the Tenderlink Forum established for this tender.
All submissions must be electronically submitted through the Tenderlink website no later than 12.00 noon Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Late, emailed and facsimiled tenders will not be accepted. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE. VICTORIA BARRACKS MELBOURNE - A, A1, M AND CHAPEL MAINTENANCE WORKS.
ATM ID: 11475.
Agency: Department of Defence - DSRG.
Close Date & Time: 13 June 2018 at 12.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: Building restoration, lift replacement, CCTV additions and Base Wide Alert System (BWAS) improvements and end of life replacement works at the Victoria Barracks, Melbourne (VBM).
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Conditions for Participation: The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:· The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
· The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
· The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
· The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Timeframe for Delivery: To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.
Address for Lodgement: www.tenders.gov.au
Contact Details: Keem Semmler. P: (03) 9975-3040. E: PDSVicTas@aurecongroup.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site: