Below is a selection of current Smartcard Systems tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (81)
- Software & Applications Development (74)
- Consultancy & Project Management (67)
- Document & Records Management (27)
- Hardware (23)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Web Development (12)
- Security (11)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (10)
- Internet Consultancy (8)
- Database Management (8)
- Peripherals (7)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (6)
- Training & Support Services (5)
- Multi Media - Production (5)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (4)
- Smartcard Systems (2)
- Leasing & Finance (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (45)
- Architectural Design Services (68)
- Audio & Video (21)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (24)
- Aviation & Related Services (14)
- Building Demolition & Removal (20)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (443)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (14)
- Construction (537)
- Council (57)
- Education Services (26)
- Electrical & Cabling (96)
- Engineering Services (70)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (47)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (13)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (26)
- Fisheries (6)
- Forestry (11)
- Fuels & Oils (8)
- Government (576)
- Grounds Maintenance (35)
- Health & Safety Management (14)
- Horticulture (19)
- Hospitality & FMCG (23)
- Household Goods (6)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (128)
- Landscaping (44)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (94)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (40)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (21)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (2)
- Pipe Supply (140)
- Plant & Labour Hire (8)
- Printing (6)
- Property & Realty Services (60)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (28)
- Recruitment & HR Services (19)
- Scientific & Research (18)
- Security & Fire (63)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (35)
- Social Services (40)
- Telecommunications (50)
- Training & Development (54)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (48)
- Valuation Services (9)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (33)
- Waste Management & Landfill (35)
- Water & Sewage (77)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Smartcard Systems Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
SRWS - (formerly WCA of NSW). PAYMENTS CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT.
RFT ID: ST/211117/2017.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS.
Closes: 19 January 2018 at 2:00pm.
Contact Person: Fiona Huntley. Phone: (02) 4321-5461.
Mobile: 0476-838-954. Email: email@example.com
The Services (overview): icare is seeking to procure a new payments capability. The objective of the new payment capability is to improve the payments experience of icare participants, providers and payers through:· Improving processing outcomes (frictionless and efficient payments) in terms of speed, accuracy, auto reconciliation and cost to serve, and
· Enhancing richness of payments data currency, depth, insights and analytics.
To enhance our understanding of the payments capabilities in the Australian market, icare recently issued a Request for Information (RFI) to select suppliers. The RFI responses increased our understanding of key aspects of a new scheme payments capability.
Vendor Briefing: icare is planning to have a Vendor Briefing session on 15 December 2017 via teleconference / webcast session.
Intention to Respond: Interested Respondents should return the Intention to Respond by 14 December 2017 which includes an RSVP for the briefing session as well as attendance details.
Following receipt of the RSVP the teleconference details will be emailed to the nominated contact listed on the RSVP.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=0CE9CAED-9238-A6F9-30D6F71D467B3364
HUME CITY COUNCIL. SUPPLY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HUME SINGLE DIGITAL CUSTOMER VIEW PLATFORM.
Contract No. 30 17 281.5
Closing date: 2.00 pm Thursday 18 January 2018.
Hume City Council invites submissions from suitably qualified contractors. Documentation can be obtained by visiting website www.tendersearch.com.au/hume
AUSTRALIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION. CARD PAYMENTS SOLUTION.
ATM ID: NS0970EOI.
Agency: Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Close Date & Time: 15 December 2017 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
Location: ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, QLD, NT, TAS.
ATM Type: Expression of Interest.
Multi-stage Criteria: The ABC reserves the right to go straight to negotiation with a preferred respondent but may also go to the RFT as the next stage.
Description: The ABC is looking to partner with either a single, or multiple payment providers to implement "best-in-class" payment solutions that cover the following categories:· Category One - the fulfilment of air, hotel, and car hire bookings through the ABC's nominated travel management company (currently BCD Travel). This includes travel for guests and talent who will not be issued with card in hand options;
· Category Two - Physical card to be used for corporate expenditure and incidental travel costs not addressed in Category One both domestically and overseas (including cash withdrawals); and
· Category Three - Centralised payment solution to be used within the Shared Services department for payments under $10k.
Timeframe for Delivery: First Quarter 2018.
Address for Lodgement: To firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the Acting Manager Procurement: email@example.com
Contact Details: Martin Williamson. P: (03) 8646-2239. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
A key focus of the Improve Student Services Priority Project is to increase efficiency by improving business processes and implementing new and more tightly integrated technologies to automate current manual, transactional processes and in doing so also improve the student experience.
It is recommended that Enterprise Cash Receipting (ECR) be implemented to substantially reduce and/or eliminate the problems of the existing cash receipting systems and processes. The solution for cash receipting should:· provide a self-service facility for all transaction types within a single system;
· reduce the effort of administration staff in managing payments manually for various transactions;
· largely eliminate the handling and storing of cash;
· easily track-able transactions and reconciliations;
· provide for management and statistical reporting;
· allow reconciliation between systems to be simple;
· fully integrate with the Student Management System and Finance One as well as other related systems; and
· integrate with third party providers as necessary.
Supply Managed Services for any or all of: Data Protection, Multi-factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, Detection & Response, Perimeter Protection, Network Security and Vulnerability Management.
Essential Energy is seeking a request for quotation (RFQ) from suitably qualified organisations listed on the NSW State Government Contract Pre-Qualification Scheme, (POS P01 Fixed, Mobile, Satellite, Networking Equipment Category- Advanced List) in relation to purchasing of CISCO Equipment for Essential Energy Telecommunications Department as per the technical specifications.
For more detailed information refer to the specifications provided with this RFQ.
RFQ enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below).
Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion.
The tender notice for this RFQ has the following options:
* Download the tender documents for this notice.
* Post Questions or comments on the online forum.
* Complete the Online Response Form.
* Print this notice.
Using these links you can download the tender documents INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS for how to respond to this tender electronically.
Please refer to the file !READ FIRST TENDERLINK INSTRUCTIONS.
If you continue having difficulties please contact Tenderlink support - email@example.com or 1800 233533.
AVIATION SECURITY SERVICE. AIRPORT IDENTITY CARD INFORMATION SYSTEM.
RFx ID: 19011358.
Close Date: Friday, 27 October 2017 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: The Aviation Security Service (Avsec) is seeking a replacement for its Airport Identity Card Information System. Each year this system is used to produce approximately:· 15,000 permanent airport identity cards (AICs) for workers at security designated airports in New Zealand and
· 70,000 temporary AICs for workers at those airports.
Avsec is open to considering how the new solution could make the invoicing of, and payment for, AICs more efficient. There will need to be a way to collect the invoicing information to produce an invoice, the payment of which can be tracked and matched to the invoice number in Finance One.
Deadline for this RFP is 27 October 2017 at 5pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
TRANSPORT CANBERRA AND CITY SERVICES. AUTOMATED FARE COLLECTION SYSTEM.
Directorate/Agency: Transport Canberra and City Services.
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) Number: 2017.IITT.01.
Description: Transport Canberra and City Service is seeking expression of interest from Companies capable of designing, delivering, operating and maintaining an automated fare Collection system (AFC) utilising account based technology.
Contacts:· Josh Faulkner, IFCW Project Manager. Type: Project Officer. Phone: (02) 6205-4922. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Justin Curry, IFCW Project Manager. Type Interim Officer. Phone: (02) 6207-5549. Email: email@example.com
Responses: Closes on Thursday 12 October 2017 at 2.00 pm AEDT Canberra, ACT.
Documents available from Internet Site:
JEMENA. JEMENA MARKETING INCENTIVE REWARDS PROGRAM MANAGEMENT.
Tender No. RFT-PROC-2017-0025.
Closing: 11 October 2017 at 5.00 pm AEST.
Jemena Limited (Jemena) is seeking responses from interested parties to administer its annual marketing incentive rewards program.
The provision of services include:· The establishment and maintenance of three claim portals (including NSW consumer, NSW Trade and ACT consumer),
· Design, printing and production of separately branded NSW and ACT EFTPOS/Visa cards,
· Claim verification process,
· Issuance of Cash card rewards,
· Load of Cash Card Funds,
· 1800 customer service support line for card queries, and
· Program reporting.
Refer to the agreement schedule 2 for further detail.
Jemena intends to appoint an agency on the basis of a two year (2) contract, with a 1 x 2 year option to extend.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Respondents should note that answers to the questions should be addressed in the comment box provided or the attachment field per each question. Failure to address answer in specified question/attachment field will result in a zero scoring.
All questions must be addressed through the online forum, any questions not raised through this forum will not be responded to.
Jemena looks forward to your submission.
Documents available from Internet Site:
Tauranga City Council will only be accepting electronic RFX submissions from our contractors and suppliers from 3rd October 2017 from our new etendering portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga Please note this will not be live until 28 September 2017.
This will mean that for all RFXs issued after this date, TCC will accept digital submissions through TCC's new TenderLink portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga
If you are submitting a response to an RFX that has been posted before this date then please note the current TCC process will apply.
Please note that from this date, TCC will no longer advertise directly on the GETS website.
If you are already registered with LG Tenders you will automatically be registered on our new portal. For everyone who is not, it is free to register, however you can only register when the portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga goes live on 28 September 2017.
So what does this mean for our suppliers & contractors?· No more hard/paper copies of RFX submission
· No more physical delivery requirements
Submission can be made online from anywhere in the world.
The new TCC portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga is free for everyone.
TCC are happy to help or assist with any questions you may have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note our Supplier Guide for electronic submissions. This will be available on our website from the launch date.
NB: RFX, (Request For x) is a common acronym used in strategic sourcing and procurement, and encompasses the entire formal request process and can include any of the following; Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Tender (RFT).