Below is a list of current Concrete - Ready Mixed tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (286)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (149)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (51)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (40)
- Housing & Apartments (32)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (32)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (29)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (24)
- Sports Facilities (18)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (16)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (16)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (14)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (11)
- Transportable Buildings (10)
- Quantity Surveying (10)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (9)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (9)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (8)
- Project Management - Construction (7)
- Building Compliance Services (7)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (4)
- Resource Management Consents (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Concrete - Ready Mixed Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONCRETE AND STABILISED SAND.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: RTNTH7518.
Tender Overview: RoadTek has been engaged to perform stabilisation works on the Gregory Developmental Road which necessitates the supply and delivery of concrete and stabilised sand.
These materials are to be in accordance with the noted Transport and Main Roads Standards, MRS/MRTS70 Jul17, MRS/MRTS04 Jul17, MRS/MRTS03 Jul17.
Contacts: Matt Smith, Type: Technical, mobile: 0447-553-687,
Closes on Friday 22 June 2018 at 9:00am, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=430E579A3EBE92E0F4B2A14CD4610744&id=24759&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D4591E7D387F8B43C5D13CAAFB9948FAC%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D1
We are in the process of tendering the above project and we require prices from suppliers and subcontractors for the trades listed in the attached document.
Please download the documents and submit prices to: Ruan.Hayward@fultonhogan.com
Mobile: 027 614 5461.
This tender is for the supply, delivery, and testing of ready-mix concrete of specified classes to various sites within the Darwin municipality.
The Principal is inviting Applicants to join a Panel Arrangement for the supply and delivery of plant mixed concrete for use on footpaths, crossovers, kerbing and any other associated works.
Rork Projects are looking to source the services of contractors that have previously priced the Killarney Heights Public School Tender. Please provide all pricing by COB Monday 14/05/18.
We are looking to source trades for multiple upcoming new build & refurbishment projects through the Education, Government & Private Sectors.
Please note the following trades we are looking to work with:· Aluminium Doors / Windows.. General & School Specification. Louvres· Civil Contractors.. Demolition, Bulk / Detailed Excavation, Subgrade Compaction / Base Course
· Concreters.. Detailed Prep / Base Course, Formwork, Reinforcement, Concrete Supply & Placement· Demolition
· Electrical.. Substation Works, HV Cabling, Service Connections, General Electrical Works
· Hydraulic.. Stormwater, Sewerage, Hydrant Works, General Hydraulic Fit Off
· Structural Steel
All other trades are welcome to send through an EOI.
Rork Projects is a Nationally accredited mid-tier fit out, refurbishment and building company servicing the corporate and government sectors.
As a company built on a family business, we understand the importance of providing a dependable, safe and cost effective service throughout Australia. Operating since 1996, we now have established offices in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE. MINISTER OF DEFENCE AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE TO INDUSTRY NOMINATIONS 2018.
RFx ID: 19711301.
Close Date: Friday 15 June 2018 at 5.00 pm.
Notice of Information (NOI).
Overview: Background - The Defence Industry Advisory Council (DIAC) established the Minister of Defence Awards of Excellence to Industry in 1998 to highlight and reward the contribution by industry to Defence.
The Awards are presented annually by the Minister of Defence. The presentation of the awards takes place at the awards dinner which concludes the NZDIA Defence Industry Forum.
The award is an engraved trophy which past winners have been able to use to good effect in their marketing efforts.
2017 Awards Categories: The Award categories provide a means of measuring like companies performance against each other. The five award categories are:· Category 1: The provision of a Service to Defence less than $15m
· Category 1 recognises the provision of a product to Defence less than $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust.
· Category 2: The provision of a product to Defence less than $15m
Category 2 recognises the provision of a product to Defence less than $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust
Category 3: The provision of a product or service to Defence in excess of $15m
· Category 3 recognises the provision of a product or service to Defence in excess of $15m that exemplifies the Defence Industry Strategy Principles underpinned by the development of a gain-gain relationship based on alignment, long-term focus, commitment and trust
Health and Safety Citation: Health and Safety initiative of the year - awarded for the strongest overall demonstration of excellence in health and safety carried out by an organisation supplying to defence.
Special Award: Outstanding contribution to the sector - recognition of an individual from industry who has made a significant and long-term contribution to the relationship between defence and industry.
Nominations close 15 June 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
COUNCIL SOLUTIONS. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONCRETE.
REQUEST FOR TENDER.
Tender Code: CS043371. Contract Number: COSOL-0043-RI.
Description: Tenderers have two bidding options:
1. Supply and delivery of concrete using both standard mixer trucks and mini trucks; or
2. Supply and delivery of concrete using standard mixer trucks only.
A condition of tender is that option 1 is separable, that is a tenderer offering both standard mixer trucks and mini trucks may be awarded a contract for 'standard only', 'mini only' or both 'standard and mini'.
The Contract will be awarded on the basis of a single or dual source of supply arrangement.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 4th June 2018.
Enquiries: Council Solutions Tenders,
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43371&action=display-tender-details
SUNWATER. FAIRBAIRN DAM SPILLWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - CONCRETE SUPPLY PACKAGE.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: 18SW0011.
Tender Overview: SunWater is seeking Proposals for 18SW0011 - Fairbairn Dam Spillway Improvement Project - Concrete Supply Package.
Enquiries: Peter Lapp, phone: 3120-0000,
Enquiries: Kat Griffin, phone: 3120-0000,
Closes on Thursday 31 May 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=7599D62B25A25697859F8D7D57C06934&id=24448&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D66AE07A8275E5FB6DB0665F80D93E5F8%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D4
CON218 1245 Gray Street Lakes Entrance Carpark Upgrade.
ABOUT GEORGES RIVER COUNCIL:
On 12 May 2016 Georges River Council was proclaimed and comprises of the former Hurstville City Council and the former Kogarah City Council. Combined the new Local Government Area has 149,000 residents, covers 43 square kilometres and comprises of 21 suburbs within the 5 wards: Blakehurst, Hurstville, Kogarah Bay, Mortdale and Peakhurst. Council's customers come from across a vast diversity that includes residents, visitors, businesses, government and non-government agencies.
ABOUT THE RFT:
Georges River Council is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to design and construct the Myles Dunphy Reserve Boardwalk in Oatley.
The project involves the design and construction of a new boardwalk and access stairs which will cross the reserve and enable access between Waratah Street and Woronara Parade.
All inquiries and requests for additional information must be forwarded through the Online Forum (see option below).
Completed responses can be submitted in via the electronic tender box (preferred) (see option below). Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact TenderLink Customer Support on 1800 233-533. by the nominated date and time.
The canvassing of Councillors or Council staff will automatically disqualify tenderers. Tenders received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Selection criteria will be used in assessing tenders.