Below is a selection of current Concrete - Ready Mixed tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (333)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (209)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (58)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (54)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (46)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (44)
- Housing & Apartments (34)
- Sports Facilities (32)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (19)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (16)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (16)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (13)
- Quantity Surveying (13)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (10)
- Transportable Buildings (9)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (9)
- Interior Design (9)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (9)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (9)
- Project Management - Construction (8)
- Building Compliance Services (7)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (7)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (5)
- Resource Management Consents (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (26)
- Agriculture (26)
- Architectural Design Services (45)
- Audio & Video (29)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (11)
- Aviation & Related Services (17)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (88)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (461)
- Cleaning (36)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (16)
- Construction (636)
- Council (60)
- Education Services (30)
- Electrical & Cabling (112)
- Engineering Services (68)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (60)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (20)
- Facilities Management (39)
- Fencing (31)
- Financial Services (27)
- Fisheries (6)
- Forestry (8)
- Fuels & Oils (5)
- Government (585)
- Grounds Maintenance (46)
- Health & Safety Management (16)
- Horticulture (13)
- Hospitality & FMCG (55)
- Household Goods (20)
- Industrial Chemicals (4)
- Information Technology (130)
- Landscaping (38)
- Machinery & Equipment (5)
- Marketing Services (20)
- Materials Handling Equipment (9)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (82)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (30)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (19)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (5)
- Painting & Corrosion (35)
- Pest Control (8)
- Photography (6)
- Pipe Supply (157)
- Plant & Labour Hire (12)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (71)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (20)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (17)
- Security & Fire (61)
- Shipping (13)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (45)
- Social Services (33)
- Telecommunications (51)
- Training & Development (36)
- Transportation & Logistics (31)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (51)
- Valuation Services (6)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (33)
- Waste Management & Landfill (39)
- Water & Sewage (65)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Concrete - Ready Mixed Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Taupo District Council
Contract No. TDC/1718/210
Taupo District Council is seeking tenders for the construction works associated with the creation of four residential lots with extensions to water, wastewater and other services, construction of an exposed aggregate concrete driveway and paved vehicle parking to match existing street parking.
Documents are available at no charge via the TenderLink web site (see option below).
Tenders close with the Chief Executive, Taupo District Council, Private Bag 2005, Taupo, at 1pm on 17 November 2017.
The lowest price or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Hobart City Council (City of Hobart) is seeking to engage a suitably qualified and experienced Contractor to undertake Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) inspections and cleaning of stormwater infrastructure on an ad hoc basis. The services will include, but are not limited to, the following:· Locating, accessing and inspecting of stormwater assets.
· Defect identification and grading to WSA 05-2013.
· Asset data collection (e.g. diameter, material, invert level, etc).
· Structural condition and serviceability assessment and rating.
· Effective removal of all debris, roots and sediments obstructing serviceability.
CENTRAL GOLDFIELDS SHIRE COUNCIL. ANNUAL SUPPLY OF CONCRETE.
Tender No. G1223-17.
Closing: 15 November 2017 at 12.00 pm AEDT.
Central Goldfields Shire Council is seeking tenders for the Annual Supply of Concrete.
Documents available from Internet Site:
BUNDABERG REGIONAL COUNCIL. REGISTER OF PRE QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PREMIXED CONCRETE. Tender Type: Register of Pre Qualified Supplier Arrangement
Tender Code: BRC006977. Contract No: TEN/0033.
Description: Register of Pre-Qualified Suppliers Contract No. TEN/0033.
Respondents are required to download the attached document and follow the link to the Felix portal.
All enquiries regarding the Register are to be directed to Council via the LG tender box forum.
The final date for accepting enquiries regarding the register on the LG Tenderbox online forum is 4pm Wednesday 8 November 2017 AEST. Any enquiries after this date will not receive a response.
The final date for accepting enquiries regarding the use of the Felix software portal is 5pm Friday 10 November 2017 AEST. Any enquiries after this date will not receive a response.
Responses: Tender closes at 2:00 PM Brisbane time, 14 November 2017.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012.
BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL. SUPPLY AND DELIVER PREMIXED CONCRETE.
RFP No. 510765.
Closing: 10 November 2017 at 12.00 noon.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/about-council/governance-strategy/business-brisbane/business-opportunities/selling-council/tender-opportunities/current-tenders
R5 and R6 INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE PROJECT
RUSSELL, CANBERRA ACT
Lendlease Building Pty Limited has been appointed Managing Contractor for the above project. Construction of the upgrade works is expected to commence in April 2018.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest (EoI) from suitably qualified Subcontractors wishing to tender for relevant works packages:
- Civil Works (demolition, piling, earthworks, hard and soft landscaping),
- Structure (formwork, reinforcement supply and fix, concrete supply and place),
- Precast Concrete Panels* (supply and install precast concrete panels, survey),
- Structural Steelwork* (supply and install structural steel, purlins),
- Roofing and Wall Cladding (supply and install roofing, wall cladding, box gutters),
- Architectural Elements (supply and installation of partitions and ceilings, insulation, doors, hardware, painting, blinds, timber paneling, acoustics, hoardings, internal demolition, metalwork, balustrades, joinery, loose furniture, cleaning, floor finishes, masonry, stonework),
- Hydraulic Services (supply and installation of hydraulic services, gas, sewer, stormwater),
- Mechanical Services (supply and installation of mechanical services),
- Low Voltage Electrical Services** (supply and installation of low voltage electrical services, electrical demolition, temporary power and lighting to work),
- High Voltage Electrical Services** (installation only of HV generators and supply and installation of all other HV elements).
* Subject to the evaluation of the EOI participants' responses an informed decision will be made in relation to whether the tender trade package(s) will be a separate Precast Concrete Panels package and a separate Structural Steelwork package or only a combined Precast Concrete Panels and Structural Steelwork package.
** Subject to the evaluation of the EOI participants' responses an informed decision will be made in relation to whether the tender trade package(s) will be a separate Low Voltage package and a separate High Voltage package or only a combined Low Voltage and High Voltage package.
An ROI meeting will be held 9.30am to 11.00am on 24 October 2017 at the Ainslie Football Club 'The Gungahlin Room' 52 Wakefield Avenue, Ainslie ACT 2602.
Subcontractors are requested to apply for an EoI document from firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed EoI documentation must be returned to the above referenced email address by the EoI closing date of 8 November 2017.
By submitting an EOI for this project you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Lithgow City Council invites tenders for the supply of Readymix Concrete.
Documentation containing further information in relation to this Tender can be obtained free of charge (see option below).
Submissions will be received up until Tuesday 7th November 2017 at 10:00am
Submissions are to be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the specified closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
For further information, please contact Council's Purchasing Coordinator, Mr Sean Quick, on (02) 6354 9999. All questions regarding the tender content are to queried via the Tenderlink Forum.
Please allow yourself ample time to upload your tender. Tenders that are not completely uploaded to Tenderlink by the closing time will be ruled out as non-conforming.
Lane Cove Council is responsible for the provision of community facilities within the Lane Cove Local Government Area. Council is proposing to undertake building alterations and renovations to the two lower floors of the Lane Cove Community Centre. The renovated building will be utilised by Centrehouse and Gallery Lane Cove as a community art centre.
Council intends to engage the services of suitably qualified and experienced contractors to undertake the works to renovate and refurbish the Centre to provide a new creative art space. The Centre will include a dedicated print, pottery and kiln areas, flexible community spaces, refurbished internal toilets, general storage and refurbished tearooms and foyer areas.
Council will liaise with the successful contractor regarding a commencement date of either late 2017 or early 2018.
BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL. SUPPLY AND DELIVER PREMIXED CONCRETE.
RFP No. 510765.
Closing: 27 October 2017 at 12.00 noon.
Documents available from Internet Site:
1. PURPOSE: T381718MNC Supply and Delivery of Ready Mix Concrete to participating Mid North Coast Client councils including: Coffs Harbour City Council, Bellingen Shire Council and Nambucca Shire Council
Expenditure is estimated at over $1,000,000 for the term of the contract. Engagement will be on an 'as required' basis for a period of 24 months from 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2019. There is also provision for a 12 month extension based on satisfactory performance. This is a Panel Source Tender. Tenderers must comply with all the requirements of the specification and must satisfy Councils requested timeframes.
2. INVITATION: Any person/company willing to fulfil the requirements of the proposed contract is invited to submit a tender to Regional Procurement by the deadline, 10.00 am Tuesday 17 October 2017. (Submissions shall be via the Electronic tender Box via TenderLink - See electronic tender box option below). A hard copy will also be required to be submitted to the Thornton office (REGIONAL PROCUREMENT) as per the invitation to tender. Responsibility for lodgement of completed tender documents by the deadline lies solely with the Tenderer. Tender lodgement information is provided in the tender documents. Regional Procurement is not bound to accept the lowest tender or any tender submitted. All enquiries are to be lodged via the TenderLink Forum (see forum option below). Documents are at a cost of $50.00 (non refundable)
BLACKALL-TAMBO REGIONAL COUNCIL. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GB CEMENT STABILISING AGENT.
Quotations close at 12.00 pm, Friday 13 October 2017.
Emailing tenders - email@example.com
Address tenders to George Bourne and Associates, PO Box 169, Barcaldine QLD 4725.
Documents available from Internet Site:
Tauranga City Council will only be accepting electronic RFX submissions from our contractors and suppliers from 3rd October 2017 from our new etendering portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga Please note this will not be live until 28 September 2017.
This will mean that for all RFXs issued after this date, TCC will accept digital submissions through TCC's new TenderLink portal: www.tenderlink.com/tauranga
If you are submitting a response to an RFX that has been posted before this date then please note the current TCC process will apply.
Please note that from this date, TCC will no longer advertise directly on the GETS website.
If you are already registered with LG Tenders you will automatically be registered on our new portal. For everyone who is not, it is free to register, however you can only register when the portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga goes live on 28 September 2017.
So what does this mean for our suppliers & contractors?· No more hard/paper copies of RFX submission
· No more physical delivery requirements
Submission can be made online from anywhere in the world.
The new TCC portal www.tenderlink.com/tauranga is free for everyone.
TCC are happy to help or assist with any questions you may have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note our Supplier Guide for electronic submissions. This will be available on our website from the launch date.
NB: RFX, (Request For x) is a common acronym used in strategic sourcing and procurement, and encompasses the entire formal request process and can include any of the following; Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Tender (RFT).
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF READY MIX CONCRETE PRODUCTS.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: RT610417.
Tender Overview: The Queensland Government is seeking quotes for Supply and Delivery of Ready Mix Concrete Products for a job site 8 to 15km north of Boulia.
Enquiries: Gaye Broadhurst, phone: 4931-1717,
Other Contacts: Tyler Clayton, Type: Technical, mobile: 0408-165-020, email: email@example.com
Closes on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 at 12:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=015BD74A20AB5AD62AB1A57B15CA7B20&id=22673&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D4591E7D387F8B43C5D13CAAFB9948FAC%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D1
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK.
PROVISION FOR PREMIXED CONCRETE.
INVITATION TO OFFER Number: WBB454.
Tender Overview: The supply and delivery to site of premixed concrete products as below, both during and out of standard working hours, over multiple pours with full loads expected:· 100m3 TMR S40/20 concrete, 100mm slump, to be pumped.
TMR Standard Specifications (available on the TMR website) and Australian Standards:
· MRS/MRTS70 - Concrete AS1379 (2007)
· Quarry and concrete mix approvals gained and forwarded;
· Previous test results supplied or successful trial mix completion;
Delivery to site of compliant product for each pour.
Wide Bay Highway, approx. halfway between Bauple-Woolooga and Gympie-Woolooga Roads (17.5km towards Kilkivan from the Bruce Highway / Wide Bay Highway intersection).
Enquiries: Sharon Ramsay, phone: 4131-2507,
Closes on Friday 15 September 2017 at 5:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=B2521938D5CD950A8AC97BEEB1D7CCBF&id=22304&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D4591E7D387F8B43C5D13CAAFB9948FAC%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D1
ABOUT THE COUNCIL: Dubbo is a place that delivers quality of life to its residents and visitors, it is also a city with strong economic foundations. The City is located in the centre of NSW and it is undoubtedly the shopping capital of the west. Dubbo is a service City with a catchment population of in excess of 120,000 people encompassing a third of the area of NSW.
ABOUT THE TENDER: Tenders are invited for Supply of Readymix Concrete.
REGISTRATION: Tender documents must be obtained after registration (see below).
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed to Council's Manager Works Services, Mr Robert Flakelar, on (02) 6801-4000 or via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses may be submitted via the electronic tender box (preferred) (see option below).
All completed submissions lodged in the Electronic Tender Box MUST be in submitted as specified within the tender documentation. Tenders that do not follow this requirement will be regarded as non-conforming quotations AND MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The canvassing of Councillors and/or Staff Members in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion.
Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission, by contacting TenderLink Customer Support on 1800-233-533 or email (see option below).
Tenders may also be lodged in a sealed envelope and clearly endorsed TENDER BOX: Supply of Readymix Concrete (CONTRACT NO. T17-029) and placed in the Tender Box located at Council's Civic Administration Building, Church Street, Dubbo (PO Box 81 Dubbo, NSW 2830).
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders will be received up to 10.00 am on Tuesday 05 September 2017 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The Council is not bound to accept the lowest priced Tender or all or any part of a Tender and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Quotation process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit. Dubbo Regional Council has a Local Purchasing Policy. Please refer to the quotation documentation for details. Late, verbal or emailed quotations will not be accepted.
MANSFIELD SHIRE COUNCIL. E4898. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR PRE-QUALIFIED CONTRACTORS REGISTER.
Mansfield Shire Council invites expressions of interest from suitably qualified contractors and suppliers to be included on Council's Prequalified Contractor & Supplier Register. This register will be used to outsource Council's building and maintenance works and supply of materials including gravel, asphalt, precast concrete products and premix concrete.
Contractors invited to register include, but are not limited to, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, handyman services, glaziers, fencers, painters, plasterers, concreters and suppliers or gravel, asphalt, precast concrete products and premix concrete. Submissions for services and materials not listed above will also be considered.
Expressions of Interest will be accepted until 5:00pm Thursday 31 August 2017.
Any enquiry concerning these expressions of interest documents may be directed to: Council Officer Caitlin Riley, Senior Technical Officer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (03) 5775-8523.
Documents available from Internet Site: http://www.mansfield.vic.gov.au/employmentandtenders/tenders.aspx
NORTH BURNETT REGIONAL COUNCIL.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF READYMIX CONCRETE.
Tender Code NBRC006716. Contract No 2907_2017-18_TTB_01.
Enquiries: Lucy Connolly, telephone: 1300-696-272.
Description: Council invites Tenders from suitably equipped and qualified Contractors to be included in Council's Approved Contractor List for the Supply and Delivery of Readymix Concrete.
Use of Contractors on the Approved Contractor List will give Council the security that it is dealing with licensed Contractors who are accredited or committed to relevant standards, have proven knowledge of Work Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Management and are appropriately licensed and insured.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Brisbane time 25 August 2017.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://lgtenderbox.com.au/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=6716&action=display-tender-details
TWEED SHIRE COUNCIL. KYOGLE COUNCIL. RFO2017085. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF READY - MIXED CONCRETE FOR TWEED SHIRE AND KYOGLE COUNCILS.
Closing Date: 4:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017
Contact Email: email@example.com
Tweed Shire Council (Principal for Separable Portions 1, 2 and 3) and Kyogle Council (Principal for Separable Portions 4 and 5) are seeking to engage the services of one or more Provider (s) to supply and deliver ready - mixed concrete across the Tweed Shire and Kyogle Shire boundaries for use in construction and maintenance projects.
To guarantee appropriate supply and delivery standards of ready-mixed concrete and secure competitive rates, Tweed Shire Council and Kyogle Council seeks to engage a Primary Provider for each Separable Portion that has been designated within their shire boundaries. A total of five (5) separable portions have been designated by area across both the Tweed Shire and Kyogle Councils for the supply and delivery of ready - mixed concrete.
These areas are set out in Annexures A titled 'Tweed Shire Council Supply and Delivery Plan : Ready-Mixed Concrete' and Annexure B 'Kyogle Council Supply and Delivery Plan : Ready-Mixed Concrete'
Offer Documents are available for download at no charge from Tweed Shire Council's website.
Bidders must complete a short bidder registration process and then log on to Council's Tender page ('eTender') to download documents.
Document downloads and eTender submissions are only available after logging in.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.tweed.nsw.gov.au/Tenders/Current
BALLINA SHIRE COUNCIL. NUMBER 942.
Title: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF PRE-MIXED CONCRETE.
Description: Supply & Delivery of Pre-Mixed Concrete for a 2 year Period.
Closing Date: 22 August 2017 at 4:00pm NZST.
Documents available from Internet Site: http://tenders.ballina.nsw.gov.au/eTendering/ListCurrentTenders.aspx
LENDLEASE. · GROWLER AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC ATTACK CAPABILITY FACILITIES PHASE 2.
Location: RAAF Base Amberley, Queensland.
Invitation to register interest.
EOI No: 01. Project No: R8092
Lendlease Building Pty Ltd has been appointed as the Managing Contractor for the above project. All subcontractors interested in tendering the above project for the works listed below, are requested to submit an Expression of Interest to the email below, whereby an Invitation to Register document checklist will then be issued to the respective applicants.
Project involves the demolition of existing airside pavements and buildings and the construction of approx. 65,000m2 in new airside concrete pavement; 2.5km of Fuel Pipeline; the construction of 2 x Aircraft Shelters; a 2-Storey Commercial Building and the Refurbishment of an existing Warehouse.
Closing Date/Time: 5pm, Friday 18th August 2017.
· Traffic Control & Labour · Demolition
· Civil Works
· Concrete Supply
· Reinforcement Supply
· Hydrant Refueling
· Airside Pavements Demolition & Civil· Airside Pavements Concrete Place & Finish · Final Clean
· Mobile Crane
· Piling / Bored Piers
· Concrete Pumping
· Concrete Place & Finish, Detailed Excavation r Formwork· Reinforcement Fix
· Post Tensioning
· Structural Steel
· External Glazing
· Internal Glazing
· Metal Roofing & Fall Arrest· Bird Proofing
· Office Furniture & Whitegoods · Ceilings and Partitions
· Carpet & Vinyl · Land Survey
· Tiling & Waterproofing · Signage
· Painting & Render · Hydraulics Services
· Electrical & Communications Services· Mechanical Services
· Lift Services
· Fire Services
· Hard & Soft Landscaping· Racking & Storage
Commencing August 2017, with an indicative construction period of February 2018 to October 2019.
The Invitation to Register is the first of a two stage tender process. The Managing Contractor will select tenderers for particular trade packages from those that register interest.
Attention: Procurement Officer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.