Below is a selection of current Concrete - Ready Mixed tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (245)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (165)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (33)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (13)
- Sports Facilities (13)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Project Management - Construction (12)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Concrete - Ready Mixed Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to be included on a Panel of Preferred Suppliers for the provision of Road Making Materials.
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified concreting contractors for the extension of an existing 4 cell 900 by 1200 reinforced concrete box culvert, including a concrete deck overlay and associated earthworks.
Tenders shall include but are not limited to the following:· Traffic management;
· Work, health and safety (WHS) management;
· Environmental management
· Foundation excavation and associated earthworks;
· Supply, installation and removal of formwork;
· Installation of steel reinforcement ;
· Supply and delivery of concrete for cast insitu components
Tender Documents and Specifications can be downloaded free of charge by registering on the Tenderlink e-tendering portal (see option below). Tender Return Schedules and supporting documentation must be submitted prior to the scheduled closing time via Tenderlink e-tendering portal. Canvassing of Councillors will disqualify the tender. Any technical information or tender enquiries are to be submitted via the online forum which can be accessed on the Tenderlink e-tendering portal.
REGISTRATION: Tender documents must be obtained after registration (see option below)
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses must be submitted via the electronic tender box (see option below) Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800-233-533.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 4pm on 18 April 2018 AEST and submissions must be fully received by this time. Inverell Shire Council is not bound to accept the lowest priced Tender or all or any part of a Tender and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Tender process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit. Inverell Shire Council staff are unable to respond to verbal enquiries in relation to the proposal. Late, verbal or emailed proposals will not be accepted.
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
Tamworth Regional Council is seeking Tenders for Panel Tender No T018/2018 Supply and Delivery of Ready Mixed Concrete for period inclusive 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2020. Tender documents and specifications are only available from Tenderlink. There is a non-compulsory Tender briefing scheduled for 10.00am on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at Council's Lockheed Street depot. Tender documents will not be available at this briefing and should be obtained prior to the briefing. Further details are contained within the tender documentation. All clarification requests will only be responded to via the Tenderlink on-line forum. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted and the canvassing of Councillors will result in automatic disqualification.
MCCONNELL DOWELL JOHN HOLLAND JV. KIDSTON PUMPED STORAGE HYDRO PROJECT.
Genex Power has selected McConnell Dowell John Holland joint venture as their ECI contractor for the KIDSTON PUMPED STORAGE HYDRO PROJECT located approximately 270 km NW of Townsville with a design and construction contract in the process of being finalised. Construction is anticipated to commence August 2018 with a construction duration of 36 months. The project aligns with the QLD Government's commitment to a transition to cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy. We wish to engage with local organisations in order to ensure local businesses are in the best position to leverage maximum opportunities from this important project. Scope of Package include: · Dam and Lined Dam Wall Construction
· Underground tunnelling / excavation / raised bores
· Form, Reo & Pour packages · Mechanical balance of plant for power generation works
· Onsite roads and infrastructure works
Our project team focus will be on:
· Value for money
· Engagement with local industry participation
· Increasing workforce participation for target groups
· Upskilling of workforce
· Sustainability and environmental management
McConnell Dowell John Holland JV wishes to work proactively with organisations during the ECI phase in order to achieve these objectives.
For any enquiries please contact Sean Hughes by email at ProcurementQLD@mcdgroup.com
McConnell Dowell. John Holland.
STAGE ONE GARDEN ISLAND EAST CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE RECOVERY PROGRAM (PRODUCTION WHARVES), SYDNEY, NSW. Located at Garden Island Defence Precinct The Garden Island Bayinguwa Delivery Team (a Joint Venture between Lendlease and Pacific Services Group Holdings) has been appointed Managing Contractor (Delivery Phase) for the above project. Construction of new wharf structures are expected to commence in July 2018. We are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified Subcontractors for the following:· Bollards
· Fuel Line Installation
· Civil Works (incl Piling / Hydraulic (incl Compressed Air) Landside)
· Marine Structures (incl Piling)
· Concrete Supply
· Marine Metalwork
· Concrete Place
· Portal Crane Supply & Installation· Crane Hire (Mobile)
· Precast Concrete (Headstock
· Demolition (incl existing and Deck Units) wharf structures)
· Reinforcement Supply
· Reinforcement Fixing
· Electrical / ICT / Security
· Sheet Piles (incl Driven)
· Fenders Supply
· Structural Steel Supply
· Fire Engineering (Marine Stairs and Finishing and Furniture Access Gates) (Wharf) Formwork.
Subcontractors should apply for EOI documents via GardenIsland@lendlease.com and return completed EOI documents by 14 March 2018.
Indigenous businesses are encouraged to apply.
Subcontractors are advised that the Building Code 2016 applies to this project.
NZTA HIGHWAYS AND NETWORK OPERATIONS. SH5, NORTH OF HILL ROAD CULVERT EXTENSION.
RFx ID: 19463903.
Close Date: Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 4.00 pm.
Request for Tenders (RFT).
Overview: Tenders are invited for this contract from contractors prequalified to Level C - Bridge Construction, Level B - Surfacing, and Level B - Construction.
The contract involves extending both ends of an existing culvert, together with associated road widening and guardrail upgrading at Eskdale north of Napier, where it creates a pinch point in the road.
The works include:· Driving sheetpile to form foundations and wingwalls for the extensions
· Precast and cast in situ concrete work to form the abutments and deck slabs for the extension
· Concrete placement under water to extend the existing culvert aprons
· Constructing pavement and surfacing on the widening
· Upgrading the guardrail.
Electronic copies of the RFT document are attached to this advertisement. Supporting information can be obtained from Opus via email.
Submissions will only be accepted via the GETS eTender box. Note the upload limit is 50mb.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submissions files.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
HUTCHINSON BUILDERS. · TOOMBUL SHOPPING CENTRE ENTERTAINMENT & DINING PRECINCT DEVELOPMENT.
Including, but not limited to: Demolition, civil, line marking, ceilings & partitions, roofing, block laying, concrete place, steel fix, concrete pumping, piling, mechanical, hydraulics, electrical, fire services, formwork, structural steel & tiling
Close: 28 February 2018.
Contact: Niall Scott. T: (07) 3335-5073. F: (07) 3335-5005. E:
NORTHERN PENINSULA AREA REGIONAL COUNCIL (NPARC) is inviting tender submissions from businesses and individuals seeking to be placed on Council's Register of Pre-qualified Suppliers for SUPPLY OF TRADES SERVICES - Contract No. 2018-1-02.
Tenders, suitably endorsed, are invited and will be received at the Council Office, 180 Adidi Street, PO Box 200, Bamaga, QLD 4876, until closing 4:00pm Wednesday 28 February 2018 and will not be opened publicly. Email submissions will be permitted.
The service categories are listed below. Interested companies and individuals may complete a Schedule for one, multiple, or all of the listed categories and return with the completed tender response.
1. Air conditioning
2. Asbestos removal
3. Building general
5. Cabinet makers
7. Carpet cleaners
8. Cleaning internal
9. Cleaning external
10. Cleaning (specialist)
11. Data and communications
13. Electrician - Trade
15. Electrical testing
16. Emergency generator sets
17. Tree lopping
18. Fencing, Residential and Industrial
19. Fall restraint systems
20. Fire, life and safety
22. General Yard Maintenance
27. Metal fabrication and welding
30. Pest control
32. Pool services
35. Rollers, doors and shutters
36. Security screens
37. Security systems
38. Sign writers
39. Shade sails and pool covers
41. Waste removal
42. Waterproofing / sealing
43. Water treatment
44. Casual labour
Tender documentation is available from the NPARC website.
For technical enquiries, phone Zac Leong 0488-553-196, or email: email@example.com
Stephen Wilton, Chief Executive Officer.
Work Comprises of supply and delivery of concrete to all areas of Hornsby Shire Council on Schedule of Rates basis.