Below is a selection of current Concrete - Precast tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (323)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (183)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (54)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (42)
- Housing & Apartments (40)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (33)
- Sports Facilities (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (30)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (17)
- Project Management - Construction (14)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Transportable Buildings (12)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (11)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (9)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (7)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Resource Management Consents (4)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (3)
- Interior Design (2)
- Building Compliance Services (2)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (29)
- Architectural Design Services (63)
- Audio & Video (15)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (15)
- Aviation & Related Services (4)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (107)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (424)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (18)
- Construction (613)
- Council (40)
- Education Services (24)
- Electrical & Cabling (85)
- Engineering Services (78)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (54)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (14)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (30)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (3)
- Forestry (7)
- Fuels & Oils (7)
- Government (565)
- Grounds Maintenance (43)
- Health & Safety Management (22)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (32)
- Household Goods (14)
- Industrial Chemicals (7)
- Information Technology (108)
- Landscaping (37)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (17)
- Materials Handling Equipment (14)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (33)
- Medical & Healthcare (75)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (41)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (10)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (27)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (4)
- Pipe Supply (134)
- Plant & Labour Hire (16)
- Printing (9)
- Property & Realty Services (63)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (8)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (13)
- Recruitment & HR Services (28)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (16)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (33)
- Social Services (35)
- Telecommunications (45)
- Training & Development (57)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (58)
- Valuation Services (19)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (55)
- Waste Management & Landfill (36)
- Water & Sewage (86)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Concrete - Precast Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Tenders are requested by Goulburn-Murray Water for the supply of precast pipe and pits as specified in the tender documents to be used for the use in the construction of irrigation meter outlets.
All responses are to be in accordance with specification.
The lowest cost tender or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
The Tender Closing Time is 5:00pm (AEDST) on Friday February 16, Tenders are to be submitted via the electronic tender box at Tenderlink to ensure tenders are accepted by the closing time.
ABOUT LIVERPOOL: Liverpool is a suburb of South West Sydney, 32 kilometres from the Sydney Central Business District. The Liverpool Local Government Area covers 305 square kilometres and includes 42 suburbs from Greendale to Holsworthy. Liverpool still consists of semi-rural areas but also has an expanding and vibrant City Centre where major commercial and retail opportunities exist. Liverpool City's current population is over 205,000. Liverpool's population is expected to reach 228,000 by 2020.
ABOUT THE PROPOSED CONTRACT: Council intends to enter into a contract for the purpose of the construction of a straight staircase at the North Entrance and a curved staircase at the north-east entrance of Bigge Park. The park is bounded by Elizabeth Street to the north, Moore Street to the south, College Street to the east and Bigge Street to the west. UBD Map. 249 H15 in the Liverpool LGA.
SITE INSPECTION: The site is available for inspection, however, no formal pre-tender briefing is required. Address: Bigge Park, Corner Elizabeth Street and College Street Liverpool.
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries must be submitted to Alicia Tripodi, Procurement Officer via the online forum. Liverpool City Council staff are not permitted to take verbal enquiries in relation to the tender.
DOING BUSINESS WITH COUNCIL: Please see attached to the documentation the Doing Business with Liverpool City Council guide. This guide provides a summary of the standards that Council requires of persons or organization's doing business with Council as consultants, contractors and suppliers. When dealing with Council in your capacity as a provider of goods and services, you must conduct your business with Council in accordance with Council's ethical standards and legal requirements.
SUBMISSIONS: Tenders must be completely uploaded as a pdf file into the electronic tender box by the closing time. Tenderers will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800 233 533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mansfield Shire Council invites suitably qualified and experienced contractors to submit tenders for the construction of a full size tennis court facility featuring a functional rebound wall (hit up wall) hot shots linemarking and associated infrastructure.
Works include excavation, slab preparation and construction, installation of lighting, fencing and the prefabricated concrete hit up wall, final surface preparation including slab grinding and sealing, the application of the acrylic playing surface and linemarking.
Tender documents may be downloaded from eTender portal (see option below). Submissions must be electronically lodged at the eTender portal. Tenders close 14 February 2018.
Any enquiry concerning this contract can be directed to Council's Senior Civil Engineer, Paul Valente on 5775-8521.
LENDLEASE. HMAS CERBERUS REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT, VICTORIA.
Lendlease has been appointed Managing Contractor for the above Project.
Construction works to upgrade and refurbish existing infrastructure and building facilities are expected to commence in Mid 2018.
In conjunction with the Industry Capability Network (ICN), Lendlease is seeking Invitation to Register (ITR) from suitably qualified Subcontractors wishing to tender for relevant works packages listed below:· Structural Steel
· Facade Cladding, External Glazing & Louvres· Waterproofing & Epoxy· Concrete Precast Panels
· Masonry, Blockwork & Brickwork· Concrete Structure
· Kitchen Fitout & Stainless Steel· Timber Structure Upgrade
· Plasterboard Partitions & Ceilings
Subcontractors are requested to apply for ITR documentation on:
Completed ITR documentation must be returned to the above referred website.
For details on how to register, please go to the above referenced website.
Registration closes on 13 February 2018 at 11:59pm.
By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
The City of Sydney invites tenders from suitably qualified and experienced organisations for the Supply of Black Austral Pavers, Austral Verde and Bluestone Kerb and Pavers.
The successful tenderer will be required to supply and deliver Black Austral Pavers, Austral Verde and Bluestone Kerb and Pavers materials from the various locations in the City of Sydney Local Government Area. It will be the tenderer's responsibility to procure the raw material from the relevant quarries and store them safely.
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed to the Tendering Officer via the online forum (see online forum option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses can be submitted via the electronic tender box (preferred) using the attached returnable forms. Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800 233 533. Submissions can also be placed in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the tender title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located Town Hall House, Level 1, 456 Kent Street Sydney 2000 by the nominated time and date.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 11AM AEST on 13 February 2018 and submissions must be fully received by this time. Council is not bound to accept the lowest priced Tender or all or any part of a Tender and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Tender process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit.
FLINDERS COUNCIL. EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THE GENERAL PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES. In accordance with Flinders Council's Code of Tender and Contracts, Council is seeking suitably qualified businesses for inclusion on a register to pre-qualify to supply Council with various goods and services that from time to time Council may require.
The types of services that Council may require include, but are not limited to, building services; maintenance, plant and labour hire; architectural and building design; engineering services; human resources consulting, financial management; as well as supplied of general goods and services that are normally applicable for a local government including culverts, bridge components, roadside hardware, emulsion, aggregates, vehicle and machinery parts, cleaning products, workshop supplies and workwear.
If you wish to register to pre-qualify, then please view Council's website at: www.flinders.tas.gov.au/contractor-induction which will outline the required process.
For further information, please contact Kara Hallas on (03) 6359-5010, or email: email@example.com
There is no closing date for registration and the opportunity to register remains open throughout the year. No engagement of services is guaranteed however those registered will be given precedence over others when Council is seeking services. Those currently registered need not reapply.
Bill Boehm, General Manager.
CHRISTCHURCH CITY COUNCIL. 2017-2018 CITY SERVICES: CAPITAL PROGRAMME AND MAJOR MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS BRIEFING SESSION.
RFx ID: 19268744.
Close Date: Monday, 5 February 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Notice of Information (NOI).
Overview: Christchurch City Council are holding a briefing in relation to Capital Programme and Major Maintenance Contracts for the next 6-12 months.
We invite Council Contractors and Capital Consultants to this information session, which is taking place on Tuesday 5 December, from 3 - 4.30pm in the Christian Cullen Lounge, Addington Raceway Events Centre.
Topics that will be covered:
- Health and Safety
- FY17 City Services Programme Overview (YTD)
- FY18 City Services Programme Overview (What's next)
- FY19 City Services Programme Overview
- Maintenance Contracts Update
A moderated question and answer session will be held at the close of the briefing. Answers that can be supplied there and then will be answered on the spot, otherwise Council will post the written answers on GETS.
Due to space constraints - limited to 3 attendees per organisation.
Agenda to follow.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
Tenders are called for from suitably experienced Contractors for the replacement of the existing two span timber bridge on Deans Road (2647.001), with a 14.5 m long precast concrete double T superstructure supported on concrete abutments and driven steel piles. The scope of the work includes the following:· Removal and disposal of the existing timber bridge.
· Fabrication and driving of the steel WC sections.
· Construction of the cast in-situ concrete abutments.
· Supply and installation of rock riprap protection.
· Design, manufacture and installation of precast concrete double T units as detailed, or an acceptable alternative.
· Supply, placement, shaping and compaction of sub base and running course.
· Installation of hand and sight rails, signs and marker posts.
Tenders close at 4.00 pm on Tuesday, 30 January 2018 at the office of Southland District Council, 15 Forth Street, Invercargill.
ABOUT LIVERPOOL: Liverpool is a suburb of South West Sydney, 32 kilometres from the Sydney Central Business District. The Liverpool Local Government Area covers 305 square kilometres and includes 42 suburbs from Greendale to Holsworthy. Liverpool still consists of semi-rural areas but also has an expanding and vibrant City Centre where major commercial and retail opportunities exist. Liverpool City's current population is 200,000. Liverpool's population is expected to reach 228,000 by 2020.
ABOUT THE PROPOSED CONTRACT: Council intends to enter into a contract for the supply and delivery of Austral Black Granite Pavers and Bluestone Kerb and Gutter for various streetscape works in the Liverpool CBD.
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries must be submitted to Elizabeth Reyel, Procurement Officer via the online forum. Liverpool City Council staff are not permitted to take verbal enquiries in relation to the tender.
DOING BUSINESS WITH COUNCIL: Please refer to the Doing Business with Liverpool City Council guide at http://www.liverpool.nsw.gov.au/business/doing-business-with-council. Document is also attached for your easy referral. The guide provides a summary of the standards that Council requires of persons or organisations providing work for Council as consultants, contractors and suppliers. When dealing with Council in your capacity as a provider of goods and services, you must conduct your business in accordance with Council's ethical standards and legal requirements.
SUBMISSIONS: Offers must be completely uploaded as pdf files into the electronic tender box by the closing time. Tenderers will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800 233 533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WESTERN POWER. ELECTRICITY NETWORK CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.
Western Power is seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced companies capable of delivering all or part of the works under its Preferred Vendor Network Construction Project Services panel.
Work under the panel would include: · Overhead line construction including construction, installation and removal of transmission and distribution electrical powerlines, cables and associated structures and equipment, switching, permits, customer outage notifications, testing and commissioning
· Underground construction including construction, installation and removal of transmission and distribution underground electrical powerlines, cables and associated structures and equipment, HV/LV jointing, terminations, switching permits, customer outage notifications, testing and commissioning
· Civil construction including foundations, cable trenching, steel structures, earthworks, access roads, drainage and sewerage structures, block and tilt-up panel concrete walls, buildings and extensions
· Electrical works including fit out of primary plant, switchrooms, substations, relay and control rooms, lighting, earthing, primary and secondary cables and conduits
To be considered for the inclusion in a Request for Proposal (RFP), please REGISTER your interest on the Western Power website by 22nd January 2018 at: www.westernpower.com.au/services/suppliers-materials/becoming-a-supplier/ and include the following details:
· Brief description of areas of expertise relevant to the above
· Geographical area within the South West Interconnected Network you are prepared to work in
· Reason for Registration: Please select 'in response to an advertised bid' and
· Title of the procurement event: WS1210576981 - Electricity Network Construction Projects
Website: www.westernpower.com.au. Ph: 13-10-87.