Below is a selection of current Concrete - Precast tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Concrete - Precast Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
MAYPOLE CREEK PIPELINE UPGRADE
The supply of precast box culverts for the upgrade of an existing storm water pipeline through the Maypole Rivulet at 191 New Town Road, New Town
Closing time and date: 3pm Tuesday 4 April 2018
Documents: In order to submit a tender, tenderers are required to first register at www.tenderlink.com/hobartcitycouncil and download the tender documents. Registration to receive documents and submit tenders is provided free of charge to tenderers registering via the Hobart City Council e-tendering portal.
Lodgement: Tenders are to be lodged in accordance with the Conditions of Tendering using the electronic tender box made available for the tender at www.tenderlink.com/hobartcitycouncil by the closing time and date.
Enquiries: All enquiries must be referred to Council using the on-line forum established for the Request for Tender at www.tenderlink.com/hobartcitycouncil
RFT 0110-18 Supply of Stormwater Drainage Products (2 year contract with 2 year option)
The Shire of Esperance invites submission from supplies for the Supply of Stormwater Drainage Products within the Shire of Esperance.
Closing date 2.00pm AWST, Thursday 19 April 2018.
A copy of the documentation must be obtained by registering your details via the Shire's e-Procurement portal (see option below).
Tender documentation must be submitted electronically via the Shire's e-Procurement portal no later than the closing date.
Responses submitted by facsimile, email post or hand delivery will not be accepted for evaluation.
W M Scott
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - TOWNSVILLE DISTRICT. NORTH QUEENSLAND REGION, NORTH WEST DISTRICT - PRECAST ITEMS FOR BEAMES BROOK BRIDGE UPGRADE.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: CN9286.
Tender Overview: Suppliers are invited to tender for precast items for Beames Brook Bridge Upgrade.
Tender submissions are to be submitted electronically by tender close.
Enquiries: Louisa MacDonald, phone: 4421-8812,
Other Contacts: Wade Arthur, Type: Technical, phone: (07) 4769-3226, email: Wade.M.Arthur@tmr.qld.gov.au
Closes on Wednesday 28 March 2018 at 12:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=668DA20817302EC607E331DE91AE44D7&id=23950&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D208B52879089BB1D1FDCFB50BCA45D4C%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
Tenders are requested by Goulburn-Murray Water for the supply of precast concrete flumes as specified in the tender documents to be used for the use in the construction of irrigation regulating structures.
All responses are to be in accordance with specification.
The lowest cost tender or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
The Tender Closing Time is 2.00 pm (AEDST) on Friday 9 March 2018.
Tenders are to be submitted via the electronic tender box at TenderLink (see option below) to ensure tenders are accepted by the closing time.
Council is now inviting Tenders for the provision of Supply and Delivery of Tiles for Hornsby Mall.
All interested parties are invited to submit tenders in accordance with this Invitation to Tender.
Tenders must be prepared and submitted in accordance with the requirements of this Invitation to Tender.
A pre-tender meeting will be held on Tuesday the 6th of March at 10am at Hornsby Shire Council Thornleigh Depot, 33 Sefton Rd, Thornleigh NSW 2120.
Council will arrange for samples of the Tiles shown in Specification 2.3 for viewing by the Supplier. Supplier who attends will also have the chance to take a sample with them to further assist in submitting a successful tender.
Failure to attend the pre-tender meeting will greatly reduce the ability to submit a successful tender.
Please register with Council prior to the pre-tender meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm, Monday the 5th of March with your intention to attend.
All tenderers are strongly recommended to attend.
LENDLEASE. OSBORNE NAVAL SHIPBUILDING PRECINCT (SURFACE SHIPS) INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT.
Invitation to register interest (ITR) No 1.
Located at Osborne, SA.
Lendlease Building Contractors P/L has been appointed Managing Contractor for the above project and is seeking interest from suitably qualified Subcontractors wishing to tender for the Trade Packages listed below:· Acoustic Insulation
· Bridge (Single Span)
· Car park (Complete Package)
· Carpentry (Complete Package)
· Civil Works
· Communications & Data · Concrete / Formwork
· Demolition / Asbestos Removal
· Electrical (LV / HV)
· Epoxy Floor Coatings
· External CFC / Composite Claddings
· Facade / Windows
· Floor Coverings
· Fire Services
· Hydraulic Services
· Furniture / FFE
· Kitchen Equipment
· Masonry / Blockwork
· Master Keying
· Metal Wall Cladding
· Mechanical Services
· Operable Walls
· Partitions / Ceilings
· Precast Concrete
· Prefabricated Buildings
· Reinforcement Supply / Fixing
· Roller Doors
· Security Systems
· Stainless Steel
· Structural Steel
· Service Identification
· Temporary Fencing
· Waste Management (Site Bins)
· Wharf (Complete Package)
· Misc Suppliers & Hire
The Invitation to Register is the first of a two stage tender process. The Managing Contractor will select tenderers for particular trade packages from those that register interest. Applicants are referred to: www.onsp.icn.org.au for further information about the Invitation to Register Interest process and prequalification questionnaire which is to be completed by applicants and lodged via www.onsp.icn.org.au
Applicants are required to register by Friday 16 March 2018.
Registrations of Interest received after this date may not be considered. Applicants should carefully consider their Trade Package nominations - Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant package experience. An Industry Briefing for the project will be held on Tuesday 6 March 2018 from 8.00 am to 10.00 am at Adelaide Pavilion, Veale Gardens, Cnr South Tce and Peacock Rd, Adelaide SA. To attend please RSVP to ONSP@lendlease.com with number attending by no later than 1 March 2018.
Any questions please contact us via email: ONSP@lendlease.com
STAGE ONE GARDEN ISLAND EAST CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE RECOVERY PROGRAM (PRODUCTION WHARVES), SYDNEY, NSW. Located at Garden Island Defence Precinct The Garden Island Bayinguwa Delivery Team (a Joint Venture between Lendlease and Pacific Services Group Holdings) has been appointed Managing Contractor (Delivery Phase) for the above project. Construction of new wharf structures are expected to commence in July 2018. We are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified Subcontractors for the following:· Bollards
· Fuel Line Installation
· Civil Works (incl Piling / Hydraulic (incl Compressed Air) Landside)
· Marine Structures (incl Piling)
· Concrete Supply
· Marine Metalwork
· Concrete Place
· Portal Crane Supply & Installation· Crane Hire (Mobile)
· Precast Concrete (Headstock
· Demolition (incl existing and Deck Units) wharf structures)
· Reinforcement Supply
· Reinforcement Fixing
· Electrical / ICT / Security
· Sheet Piles (incl Driven)
· Fenders Supply
· Structural Steel Supply
· Fire Engineering (Marine Stairs and Finishing and Furniture Access Gates) (Wharf) Formwork.
Subcontractors should apply for EOI documents via GardenIsland@lendlease.com and return completed EOI documents by 14 March 2018.
Indigenous businesses are encouraged to apply.
Subcontractors are advised that the Building Code 2016 applies to this project.
NZTA HIGHWAYS AND NETWORK OPERATIONS. SH5, NORTH OF HILL ROAD CULVERT EXTENSION.
RFx ID: 19463903.
Close Date: Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 4.00 pm.
Request for Tenders (RFT).
Overview: Tenders are invited for this contract from contractors prequalified to Level C - Bridge Construction, Level B - Surfacing, and Level B - Construction.
The contract involves extending both ends of an existing culvert, together with associated road widening and guardrail upgrading at Eskdale north of Napier, where it creates a pinch point in the road.
The works include:· Driving sheetpile to form foundations and wingwalls for the extensions
· Precast and cast in situ concrete work to form the abutments and deck slabs for the extension
· Concrete placement under water to extend the existing culvert aprons
· Constructing pavement and surfacing on the widening
· Upgrading the guardrail.
Electronic copies of the RFT document are attached to this advertisement. Supporting information can be obtained from Opus via email.
Submissions will only be accepted via the GETS eTender box. Note the upload limit is 50mb.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submissions files.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
KINGDOM PROJECTS. EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST. Kingdom Projects welcomes expressions of interest for the following:· TRUGANIA MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT (successful tenderer) - Concrete, Precast, Tilt Panel, Structural Steel and Carpentry Packages.
If interested, please contact us by email on: email@example.com or call: (03) 9419-1500.