Below is a selection of current Joinery / Doors & Glass tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Joinery / Doors & Glass Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
EDUCATION DIRECTORATE. NARRABUNDAH COLLEGE MODERNISATION - JOINERY TRADE PACKAGE.
Directorate/Agency: Education Directorate.
Request for Tender (RFT) Number: 29664.110.02.
Description: Joinery Trade Package Works.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2.00 pm AEST Canberra, ACT.
Contacts: · Sally Wright, IFCW Project Officer. Type: Project Officer. Phone: (02) 6205-3530. Email: email@example.com
· Jordan Beaton, IFCW Project Officer. Type: Interim Officer. Phone: (02) 6207-2452. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tenders ACT Team. Type: Tenders Help Desk. Phone: (02) 6207-7377. Email: email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site:
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT MILLER AVENUE SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572052.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Block H - Refurbishment of a room that requires life-cycle replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceiling, wall coverings, and joinery. It also involves toilet refurbishment and installation of hot water to the basins.
· Block H - Total refurbishment of the lobby including new carpet tiles, wall linings, remove coat hooks and install cubby holes
· Block F - Replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceilings, heat pumps and creation of a new lockable workspace
· Block I - Refurbishment of existing vinyl throughout. Sanding, re-painting and sealing the entire hall floor
· Block B -Replace north facing existing timber joinery windows with new bi-fold doors. Extend existing canopy connected to classrooms 4,5,6,7 to provide an all weather breakout and learning space
· Block J - Refurbishment of existing carpet by installing proper joins repair walls and re-clad with Autex throughout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572052
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT TURUA SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572891.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Total refurbishment of Toilets (Male and Female) Lifecycle replacement of floor vinyl, wall linings to be repaired and painted throughout. Hot water system to basins as per MOE requirements, partitions to be repaired and painted throughout. Ceiling to be painted in both male and female and repaired in Female toilet. Hardware to be replaced on partitions as needed. All joinery and trims to be painted. Skylight in male toilet to be replaced
· Classroom 6 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace syklight
· Classroom 7 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Replace Heat pump. Replace skylight.
· Break Out Room between Classroom 6 and 7, new carpet tiles, wall lining, suspended ceiling. Install power points. Break out room doors are to be removed and the area to be made open plan and accessible to both classrooms.
· Classroom 8 Refurbishment, new carpet tile, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove shelving adjacent to existing sink Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows
· Exterior of Block B, Replace clearlite on the exterior of the building and replace with new
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572891
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT DENTAL CLINIC UPGRADE.
Tender Number: T18-1216.
Request Type: Quote.
Title: Alice Springs Region - Gillen Primary School - Design and Construct Dental Clinic Upgrade.
Site Inspection: Inspection by arrangement - refer to annexure for details
Tender Close Date: 12 April 2018
Lodgement: · Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on +61 (08) 8999-1935
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8951-5372 (If outside Australia call +61 8 8951-5372).
Documents available from Internet Site https://tendersonline.nt.gov.au/Tender/Details?id=5455
The City of Kalamunda is inviting tenders for the following:
RFT 1804 Provision of General Building Maintenance and Minor Works
Tender specifications and all other documents are available for downloading from the City of Kalamunda e-tendering portal (see download document option below).
All Enquiries are to be directed to Annette Footer via the TenderLink Forum (see online forum option below).
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the City of Kalamunda's e-tendering portal (see electronic tender box option below).
Deadline for tenders to be submitted is no later than 2.00pm AWST Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Mailed, Electronic (email) mailed Tenders, hand delivered, and tenders submitted by facsimile or telephone will not be accepted.
Tenders received after the due time and date will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any City of Kalamunda Councillors or Officers will disqualify Tenders from the Tender process.
Chief Executive Officer
Parkes Little Theatre Tiered Seating Upgrade & Refurbishment.
Parkes Shire Council is calling for tenders from interested parties for the construction of tiered flooring, installation of fixed seating and refurbishment of the theatre foyer.
This is a Lump Sum Contract.
Tender submission documents can be obtained through Council's TenderLink's portal (see option below) and tenders close on Friday, 20 April 2018 at 10am.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE - DSRG. RANDWICK BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKS.
ATM ID: 11798.
APP Reference: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE:/EIG/SDD/2017/11.
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Close Date & Time: 19-April-2018, 12:00 pm (ACT Local Time).
APP Reference: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE:/EIG/SDD/2017/11
Description: Upgrade of Building No. 11 and Building No. 243 including new ablutions and kitchen provisions, external repairs, Building 306 new ablutions, demountable building refurbishments, new external gas enclosure, and all associated works.
Contact Details: Tim Munro. P: +61 (02) 9465-5910. E: Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Conditions for Participation: The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:· The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
· The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
· The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Timeframe for Delivery: To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.
Address for Lodgement: www.tenders.gov.au
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.gov.au/?event=public.atm.show&ATMUUID=C4B9CE63-09F6-6253-F8D8601BF5671AE2
This contract is for the design and construction of a building as described in the following documents:
Appendix B - Planning Permit No. 2017/125.
Appendix C - Tender Drawings.
Appendix D - Location Plan.
The building required consists of the following:· The concrete floor slab to Shed A as shown on the drawings is to be provided in this quotation.
· The building as described in the Tender Drawings including structural members, framing, cladding, windows, doors and skylights.
· Electric operated roller doors including structural support and attachment to the building.
· Internal partition between the workshop and office areas and clad on the workshop side.
· Roof stormwater downpipes down to ground level.
· Liaising with Council for installation of services in the slab including plumbing and electrical conduits prior to pouring of the slab.
Excluded from the scope are:
· electrical works.
· plumbing to install floor waste.
· roof stormwater from the downpipes which terminate at ground level.
· internal partitioning and fit out of the buildings that will be provided by others apart from the dividing wall between the workshop and the office/amenities as shown on the plans.
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION AGENCY.
ANZAC LEGACY GALLERY (ALG) EXHIBITION - SHOWCASES.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: QM0662018.
Tender Overview: The Queensland Government through the Queensland Museum (QM) is offering a unique opportunity to the market, to tender for the manufacture, supply, delivery, assembly, installation and commissioning of thirty (30) proprietary museum grade showcases (including supply and installation of showcase lighting) for the new Anzac Legacy Gallery (ALG) permanent exhibition due to open to the public in November 2018.
To meet the project requirements, QM requires the installation of all showcases to be completed between Monday 2nd July 2018 and Monday 20 August 2018, with the showcase backing boards provided to the QM appointed Graphics contractor by Monday 16 July 2018.
The project requires the supply and delivery of Goods and Services, however the installation and commissioning component of the project is considered Minor Works, and as such will require the successful Supplier (or their subcontractor is to hold appropriate Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) licence as further described in the Invitation to Offer (ITO) and Contract Details documents.
The scope of the project generally comprises of the manufacture, supply, delivery and assembly of proprietary museum grade aluminium system framed and glazed showcases including (but not limited to) the:· supply and installation of showcase lighting;
· supply of the showcase backing boards to the QM appointed Graphics contractor; and
· coordination of showcases installation and commissioning in the exhibition space under the instruction of the main exhibition fitout contractor (head contractor) who will have site possession (as if a subcontractor to the head contractor).
Important Note: An industry briefing will not be held for this project, however please refer to the attached ITO, Contract Details and attachments (as outlined in Section 3 of the QTenders webpage) for detailed information on this opportunity, and make note of the date and time the Final date for clarification questions and the Closing date and time for offers in section 1.4 - Indicative timetable in the ITO.
Enquiries: Belinda Bloomfield, phone: 3003-2311.
Closes on Wednesday 11 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=CB36033EEBA119793C831A518ED46FFE&id=24064&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D33B332BFD4BBCC9C4F681C0E6735F49F%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION. MAIN BUILDING CONTRACTOR FOR THE PORT CHALMERS SCHOOL ILE UPGRADE.
RFx ID: 19555507.
Close Date: Thursday 12 April 2018 at 5.00 pm.
Registration of Interest (ROI).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice: