Below is a selection of current Building & Plumbing Supplies tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Building & Plumbing Supplies Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK. RTCQ2518 SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF TIMBER BRIDGE MATERIALS & COMPONENTS FOR STRUCTURES REHAB PROJECTS.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: RTCQ2518.
Tender Overview: The Department of Transport and Main Roads invites offers for the provision of Supply and Delivery of Timber Bridge Materials and Components for Structures Rehab Projects as specified in Section 1 - Requirements.
It is TMR's intention to award multiple suppliers who can supply the necessary type approved timber bridge materials and components throughout the life of this contract - 01.04.18 to 30.06.18 with a further two (2) x twelve (12) month extensions available at the principal's discretion.
Enquiries: Gaye Broadhurst, phone: 4931-1717,
Other Contacts: Daniel Farlow, Type: Technical, phone: (07) 4931-6615, fax: (07) 4931-1766, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes on Wednesday 11 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=7A715DF17C33B2F7B5EEC414C5D6300F&id=24123&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DACB19A6A7B74EEE54E50E881CC3DEE63%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
GENERAL: Alita Constructions is seeking Quotes from Suppliers and Contractors for the construction of the Kingdom City Church, Mandurah.
Quotes are sought for but not limited to the following:
Earthworks, Hydraulic _ Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, Aluminium Doors, windows and Glazing, Balustrades, Block and Brick Laying, Builders Clean, Gyprock_Ceiling and light metal framing walls, Concreting, Timber Doors, Furniture and Hardware, External Cladding, CFC, Fencing, Roof Safety, Landscaping, Brick Pavers, Painter, Roof Plumbing, Scaffolding, Toilet fixtures, partitioning, seating and Accessories, Tactiles and Stairnosing's, Structural Steel, Temp Fencing, Ceramic Tiling, Acrylic Coating Texture.
REGISTRATION: Tender documents must be obtained after registration (see option below).
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses must be submitted via the electronic tender box (see option below) Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact Tenderlink Customer Support on 1800-233-533.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 5.00 PM Perth Time on Friday the 13th of April 2018 and submissions must be fully received by this time. Alita Constructions is not bound to accept the lowest priced Tender or all or any part of a Tender and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Tender process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit. Late proposals should be emailed through to us ASAP.
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to be included on a Panel of Preferred Suppliers for the provision of Road Making Materials.
The supply, delivery and installation of all materials together with the provision of all services required for the reconstruction of the Mossfiel netball pavilion.
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
The categories of Deliverables required in this tender are:· Category 1 Electrical Products
· Category 2 Lighting
· Category 3 Energy Assessment and Electrical Consulting Services
· Category 1 Electrical Products: Tenderers are requested tender prices for two separate pricing lists under Category 1:
1. Basket of Goods
2. Category Discounts
(i) Basket of Goods
Provided in the Schedule 4 Excel spreadsheet is a list of common/high turnover products. Tenderers are requested to submit unit list price AND Procurement Australia price for each item.
(ii) Category Discounts
For products not contained in the Basket of Goods, tenderers are requested to provide a minimum discount structure for categories of products. Discount to be based on a unit purchase as well as volume discounts
Category 2 Lighting: The scope of this category is for the supply of domestic and commercial lighting products and excludes products such as street and road lighting products.
· LED Lighting
· Halogen GLS Lamps
· Metal Halide
· High Pressure Sodium
· Mercury Vapour
· Incandescent Lamps
Category 3 Energy Assessment and Electrical Consulting Services
Sub Category 3.1 Energy Assessment Services
In order for our members to become more energy efficient and lower energy consumption it is necessary to undertake an energy audit to understand how energy is being used at their sites.
Australian Standard energy audits fall into one of three categories:
· Type 1 Audits (Basic Energy Audits)
· Type 2 Audits (Detailed Energy Audits)
· Type 3 Audits (Precision Subsystem Audits)
Sub Category 3.2 Electrical Consulting Services: Procurement Australia seeks submissions from suitably qualified Contractors that can provide Electrical Consulting Services to our Members. The scope of this category is for the supply of the following broad services:
· Strategic Advice
· Electrical Engineering & Design.· Technical Audits and Surveys
· Commissioning & Design Management
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. PERTH CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL (PCH) SUPPLY AND INSTALL PURETEC FILTRATION SYSTEM.
Issued by: Department of Finance.
Tender Number: PUR060318.
Contacts:· Damian Bannister. Type: Contractual. Mobile number: 0401 110-302. Email address: email@example.com
· Sebastian Tudor. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 6551-2049. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Perth Children's Hospital (PCH) Supply and Install Puretec Filtration System.
Tender for the supply, installation, and commissioning of a Puretec potable water filtration system at the Perth Children's Hospital (PCH).
Briefing Session Details:
Location: Perth Children's Hospital Project, Hospital Avenue, Nedlands WA 6009.
Date & Time: 1.00 - 2.00 pm, Monday 26 March 2018.
Venue: Level 5, Auditorium
Contact: Damian Bannister, Damine.Bannister@finance.wa.gov.au; 0432 913-962.
Additional Info: RSVP by 5.00 pm Thursday 22 March 2018. Meeting on the ground floor at the main reception desk.
Responses: Closes on Tuesday 17 April 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
CUMBERLAND COUNCIL. WSROC. MONA PARK CANTEEN FITOUT.
RFT ID Q-2018-020.
Closes: 10 April 2018 at 12:00pm.
Contact Person: Bill So. Phone: (02) 8757-9846.
Tender Details: Cumberland Council is seeking appropriately qualified and licensed Builders to undertake the Design and Construction of the proposed Canteen at Mona Park, Auburn.
The Contractor shall allow for all the works necessary for the completion of the Canteen fitout, including but not limited to:· a. Provision of a complete design package for approval and construction including the submission of shop drawings, services design drawings and specifications;
· b. Strip out of current space;
· c. Partial demolition of brick wall to create a 1200mm x 1450mm servery including the provision of necessary structural elements (temporary/during construction and permanent);
· d. Supply and installation of manual roll-down commercial grade aluminium security window shutter for the servery;
· e. Refurbishment of D02 including the repair, repainting and provision of new door brass lever/handle and lock;
· f. Supply and installation of three double power points (3 x 2xGPO);
· g. Supply and installation of stainless steel (s/s) bench tops and storage space/cupboards (details to be proposed by contractor);
· h. Supply and installation of two (2) stainless steel (s/s) sinks and splashbacks including chrome sink mixers (1 per sink);
· i. Supply and installation of general internal exposed LED fluorescent lighting (4000 lumens);
· j. Checking of electrical circuits to ascertain that the additional loads imposed by the canteen are within the current power capacity. Appliances anticipated are: Fridge, Microwave, Pie Warmer, and general lighting. All electrical works shall comply with AS 3000 and certified by the Contractor's licensed electrician;
· k. Supply and Connection of all services including wiring/piping for power, sewer and water;
· l. Repainting of internal floor to match existing; and
· m. Repainting of internal walls, ceilings, pipes, and ducting to match existing.
Estimated Value: From $50,000.00 to $100,000.00.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=B8ACC504-C931-7D4B-116452FD9EFB208C
MINISTRY FOR PRIMARY INDUSTRIES. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT & BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING SUPPLIES.
RFx ID: 19539840.
Close Date: Monday 16 April 2018 at 5.00 pm.
Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: The objectives of this RFP is to achieve standardisation and consistency across the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) for procurement and management of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Business Continuity Planning (BCP) supplies.
MPI aims to minimise health and safety risk while achieving the best value for money from selected supplier(s).
There are two streams in this RFP: the PPE stream consists of day-to-day operational safety equipment which is used by MPI staff in various environments and the BCP stream includes survival kit and equipment, Grab Bags, First Aid, Defibrillators and Civil Defence supplies for use during an emergency.
Respondents can choose to tender for one or both streams if given pre-conditions are met.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
RFT 0111-18 Supply & Delivery of Cement & Concrete (2 year contract with 2 year option)
The Shire of Esperance invites submission from supplies for the Supply and Delivery of Cement and Concrete within the Shire of Esperance.
Closing date 2.00pm AWST, Thursday 19 April 2018.
A copy of the documentation must be obtained by registering your details via the Shire's e-Procurement portal (see option below).
Tender documentation must be submitted electronically via the Shire's e-Procurement portal no later than the closing date.
Responses submitted by facsimile, email post or hand delivery will not be accepted for evaluation.
W M Scott
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER