Below is a selection of current Flooring & Tiling Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Flooring & Tiling Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT MILLER AVENUE SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572052.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Block H - Refurbishment of a room that requires life-cycle replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceiling, wall coverings, and joinery. It also involves toilet refurbishment and installation of hot water to the basins.
· Block H - Total refurbishment of the lobby including new carpet tiles, wall linings, remove coat hooks and install cubby holes
· Block F - Replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceilings, heat pumps and creation of a new lockable workspace
· Block I - Refurbishment of existing vinyl throughout. Sanding, re-painting and sealing the entire hall floor
· Block B -Replace north facing existing timber joinery windows with new bi-fold doors. Extend existing canopy connected to classrooms 4,5,6,7 to provide an all weather breakout and learning space
· Block J - Refurbishment of existing carpet by installing proper joins repair walls and re-clad with Autex throughout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572052
The City of Kalamunda is inviting tenders for the following:
RFT 1804 Provision of General Building Maintenance and Minor Works
Tender specifications and all other documents are available for downloading from the City of Kalamunda e-tendering portal (see download document option below).
All Enquiries are to be directed to Annette Footer via the TenderLink Forum (see online forum option below).
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the City of Kalamunda's e-tendering portal (see electronic tender box option below).
Deadline for tenders to be submitted is no later than 2.00pm AWST Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Mailed, Electronic (email) mailed Tenders, hand delivered, and tenders submitted by facsimile or telephone will not be accepted.
Tenders received after the due time and date will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any City of Kalamunda Councillors or Officers will disqualify Tenders from the Tender process.
Chief Executive Officer
Parkes Little Theatre Tiered Seating Upgrade & Refurbishment.
Parkes Shire Council is calling for tenders from interested parties for the construction of tiered flooring, installation of fixed seating and refurbishment of the theatre foyer.
This is a Lump Sum Contract.
Tender submission documents can be obtained through Council's TenderLink's portal (see option below) and tenders close on Friday, 20 April 2018 at 10am.
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
RUBICON DESIGN & CONSTRUCT. BOWLING CLUB REDEVELOPMENT.
Expressions of interest.
Rubicon Design & Construct are proud to be partnering with Sunbury Bowling Club for their masterplan redevelopment and invite expressions of interest for all subcontractors wishing to tender for trade works associated with Stage 1 redevelopment of the club.· Demolition
· Concrete works
· Brickwork and blockwork
· Electrical and fire services
· Hydraulic and gas services
· Civil drainage
· Mechanical services
· Food and beverage fit out
· Structural steel
· Feature aluminium metalwork
· Roofing and roof plumbing
· Aluminium doors and windows
· Frameless glazed balustrades
· Handrails and metalwork
· Roller shutters
· Epoxy flooring
· Ceiling, partitions and carpentry
· Vinyl flooring
· Roadworks and line marking.
Please submit trades and details by 28 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 8682-9160.
VBA Licence Number CB-U 42779.
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. PARLIAMENT HOUSE - TILING AND CAULKING.
Tender Number: T18-1086.
Title: Darwin - Parliament House - Level 2 - Tiling and Caulking.
Site Inspection on 4 April 2018 at 10.00 am.
Agency: Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
Request Type: Quote.
Tender Close Date: 13 April 2018.
Lodgement:· Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935.
Technical Enquiries: 0401 117-436.
Documents available from Internet Site:
CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN COUNCIL. KELSO NORTH FACILITIES IMPROVEMENT.
RFT ID T66-18.
Closes: 10 April 2018 at 2:30pm.
Tender Details: Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced Tenderers for T66-18 Kelso North Facilities Improvement.
Additional Details / Instructions: A compulsory site briefing will be held at 10:00am on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at Kelso North Building Facility off Henry Lawson Drive, Panania. Access opposite Maxwell Avenue.
The briefing is compulsory, Council will not consider a Tender lodged by a Tenderer who fails to sign the attendance sheet at this briefing, or fails to ensure that a representative of the Tenderer signs the attendance sheet on its behalf.
Contact Person: David Connelly. Phone: (02) 9707-9589.
The URL for electronic lodgement is: http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=7FDA8A36-0B0E-5EB9-7D9BC9FF1AD0968D
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE - HAKEA PRISON - VIDEO LINK EXPANSION.
Issued by: Department of Finance.
Tender Number: BMW0585417.
Description: Department of Justice - Hakea Prison - Video Link Expansion.
A mandatory site inspection and/or tender briefing will be held on 27 March 2018 at 10.00 am.
The tender briefing will provide tenderers the opportunity to clarify any tender enquiries they have in relation to the tender in person prior to the closing of the tender. To confirm attendance at this briefing, you must contact: Lior Sela on phone: (08) 6551-2269 or email: email@example.com
Failure to attend the tender briefing will result in the tenderer being ineligible for further consideration. A register of attendees will be maintained for the mandatory site inspection and tender briefing. The legal entity tendering must be specifically registered on the register of attendees in order for an offer to be considered valid from that entity.
Builder pre-qualification: Level 3 Complex.
Responses: Closes on Friday 13 April 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Contacts: · Lior Sela. Position: Senior Project Officer. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-2269. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mark Hainsworth. Position: Cox Architecture. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9322-1664.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE. TOWNSVILLE FIELD TRAINING AREA TRAINING FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORKS.
ATM ID: 11590.
Agency: Department of Defence - DSRG.
Close Date & Time: 16 April 2018 at 12.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: Maintenance works at Urban Operations Training Facility (UOTF) Refurbishment and Camp McAliney. Maintenance works including painting works, flooring, roofing, balustrade and stairs rectification and/or replacement works to the UOTF and installation of partitions and provision of permanently fixed gas outlets at the kitchen area of Camp McAliney.
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
Timeframe for Delivery: To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.
Address for Lodgement: www.tenders.gov.au
Contact Details: Julie-Ann Harbord. P: 0422 146-259. E: QldTenders.PDS@aurecongroup.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
NORTHERN BEACHES COUNCIL TENDER RFT 2018/047 Collaroy Rock Pool Repair Works, Collaroy.
ABOUT THE COUNCIL:
The Northern Beaches Council is the formation of the merging of Manly, Pittwater and Warringah Councils. It marks a new era and a period of exciting transformation. The new Council is committed to maintaining a high level of customer service to the local community.
Northern Beaches Council is working closely with the community to build strategies that enhance our quality of life, promote sustainable development and protect our environment.
Northern Beaches Council has progressively renewed its ocean pools over the past ten years. Collaroy ocean pool, commonly referred to as Collaroy rock pool, is the next ocean pool complex in the Pool Renewal Program requiring restoration and upgrade works.
Collaroy rock pool is located at the southern end of Collaroy Beach, near the end of Beach Road and consists of two interconnecting pools, a 50m main pool and a smaller wading pool. Both are irregular shaped and follow the curve of the nearby low-level rock face. There is a concrete promenade and bleachers at the base of the rock face. The pool is listed as an item of local heritage significance in Warringah LEP 2011.
The pool was constructed in 1924-27 before undergoing various restorations until its most recent form was constructed in the mid 1960's. The last major repairs and access improvements were carried out in 1997. Council has undertaken consultation with key stakeholders to identify issues and concerns. The key themes centred on improving:· Cleaning operations and maintenance
· Water quality
· Structural integrity
· Fit for purpose and function
One of the key issues impacting on cleaning operations and water quality relates to the drainage valve and pool floor level often being below the low tide mark which means the pool frequently cannot be completely emptied for cleaning purposes resulting in a build-up of slime, sand and silt.
Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified contractors to carry out the following outline scope of works:
· Remove and replace approximately 26m of reinforced concrete walkway to the Western side of the pool
· Construct a new low level sump cut into the existing pool floor
· Remove existing drainage valve and replace with new
· New handrail to the Western side of the pool
· Repairs to remaining existing handrails
· Scupper invert levels to be adjusted
· New pool line markings
· New non-slip tiles with lane numbers
· Existing lane rope eyebolts to be replaced
· New screed layer on access ramp to main pool
· New screed layer to wading pool
· New topping slab at entrance to wading pool and access ramp onto beach
· Two new infill stair treads to existing concrete bleachers with handrails
· Localised new concrete wall on bleachers
· Extensive crack and surface repair works
· Install marquee anchor points
The full scope of the works is detailed in the technical specification, the drawings, and the conditions of contract.
The works are to be carried out strictly in accordance with the requirements in this document. To have tenders considered, contractors will need to ensure that all required information requested in the Request for Tender document is provided.
The expected commencement of works is Monday 07th May 2018 and the expected completion of works is Friday 07th September 2018.