Below is a list of current Business Professional Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Business Consulting Services (57)
- Community & Stakeholder Consultations (43)
- Economic & Industry Development (35)
- Business & Strategic Planning (22)
- Procurement Consultancy (14)
- Auditing & Probity Services (13)
- Legal Services (10)
- Business Research (8)
- Feasibility Studies & Planning (8)
- Accounting & Finance (7)
- Risk Management (6)
- Asset Management Services (5)
- Contract Administration Services (4)
- Business Surveys / Studies (4)
- Quality Assurance (3)
- Secretarial & Transcription Services (3)
- Translation & Interpretation Services (3)
- Election Services (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Business Professional Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
URBAN RENEWAL AUTHORITY (trading as RENEWAL SA). FOR THE PROVISION OF SUPERINTENDENT AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES. FORMER ROYAL ADELAIDE HOSPITAL SITE STAGE 2B AND 3B DEMOLITION SUPERINTENDENTS.
Request for Tender.
Tender Code: URA043555.
Description: For the Provision of Superintendent and Contract Administration Services - Former Royal Adelaide Hospital Site - Stage 2b and 3b Demolition Superintendents.
Responses: Tender closes at 2:00 PM Adelaide time,
Enquiries: Brooke Finkemeyer, P: 8207-0544. E: email@example.com
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43555&action=display-tender-details
Strathfield Council invites expressions of interest for an Independent Member of Council's Audit Committee.
An EOI Information Kit will be available from Friday 2 June 2018 and can be accessed from Council's website www.strathfield.nsw.gov.au and by following the links to Strathfield Council's electronic tender system.
EOIs will be accepted up until 5:00pm Sunday 24 June 2018. EOIs may be submitted by using Strathfield Council E-Tendering system (preferred method).
EOIs submitted by post or at the counter at Strathfield Council, 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield, will also require submission of three full set of electronic documents (PDF) on CD or USB. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Further information can be obtained by using the Strathfield Council E-Tendering system or from James Ng on 9748 9999.
Canvassing of any Council members or officers will disqualify applicants from the EOI process.
Port Hedland is an important cog in the Australian economy, being the world's largest bulk tonnage export port.
The town is surrounded by major mining industries and agricultural activities situated in the Western Australia's Pilbara region 1,638 kilometres northeast of Perth by road.
The local government area is home to approximately 15,000 people, with the main industry being mining. The area has been subject to a fluctuating population which has influenced at times the local government's reasonable and realistic ability to meet the demands for infrastructure and services. A large number of fly in fly out workers has been prevalent in the community.
The Town of Port Hedland (ToPH} wants to take a bold step and invest in digital technologies to move towards a high tech future, and establish the area as a place for innovation as a smart city.
The To PH wants to kick start a wider technology ecosystem, defining and developing a movement of innovative thinking and associated projects in order to attract new people and business, create business diversity and drive growth.
Posturing the region through the transformative use of technology to deliver a strategic smart city plan which defines projects and initiatives to support increased liveability, community sustainability, and improve local government Apps and e-Services.
The ToPH invites proven nationally recognised smart city consultants to define, consult, plan and deliver a roadmap strategy document.
The strategy will also need to address and detail innovative project scenarios where using the latest digital technologies can be demonstrated to build municipal and private sector capabilities in smart social, smart transport, smart water and waste, smart buildings and smart energy sectors
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION PROCUREMENT. ORGANISATIONAL REVIEW AND SERVICE BENCH MARKING FOR THE PORT AUGUSTA CITY COUNCIL.
Request for Tender.
Tender Code: LGCS043518. Contract Number: 18-013.
Description: LGA Procurement on behalf of the Port Augusta City Council invites tenders from Suppliers for the provision of services to conduct Organisational Review and Service Benchmarking of the Council.
Tender closes at 2.00pm, 18 June 2018.
Enquiries: Martin Borgas. P: 8224-2071.
Enquiries: Di Harris. Ph: 8224-2015.
Documents available from Internet Site:
The University of Wollongong (UOW) seeks suitably skilled and qualified legal professionals to provide legal services for UOW's Facilities Management Division and other areas of UOW as required in the Building, Construction and Facilities Management Areas.
At UOW's discretion, the successful applicants will be shortlisted to a panel of consultants for a two-year term.
NSW RURAL FIRE SERVICE. VALUED INVENTORY - STOCK COUNT.
RFT ID: RFP 2018-013.
RFT Type: Open Tenders.
Closes: 22 June 2018, 10:30am.
Contact Person: Contact Officer, Phone: (02) 8271-5208. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents available from Internet Site https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=410D8FEA-0691-BB6E-7CFF7D1289BD3895
The City of Melbourne is seeking to engage a panel of suitably qualified and capable consultants with relevant experience in professional services associated with the development, design and construction of a high profile urban renewal program with complex development approvals, heritage implications and stakeholder management.
Each panel member will enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA) with City of Melbourne that sets out the panel arrangements (Master Services Agreement Terms and Conditions) and the terms and conditions that will apply to consultancy services performed by a consultant (Statement of Works Terms and Conditions).
DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY AND FINANCE. ECONOMIC, REGULATORY, COMPLIANCE AND TECHNICAL ADVICE.
Tender Number: D18-0148.
Title: Darwin - Consultancy - Provision of Economic, Regulatory, Compliance and Technical Advice for a Period of 36 Months.
Agency: Department of Treasury and Finance.
Request Type: Tender.
Tender Close Date: 21st June 2018.
Lodgement:· Electronic lodgement using the elodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935
· Lodging by mail: GPO Box 1551, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, 0801
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8999-8428.
Documents available from Internet Site:
AUCKLAND TRANSPORT. AUCKLAND ON-DEMAND SHARED MOBILITY ROADMAP PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY SERVICES.
RFx ID: 19775041.
Close Date: Thursday 21 June 2018 at 10.00 am.
Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: Auckland Transport is a Council-Controlled Organisation (CCO) of Auckland Council.
Our task is to connect the city's people and places with safe and sustainable transport choices that they can afford and can access easily.
We design, build, maintain and upgrade Auckland's entire transport infrastructure, excluding state highways.
Auckland Transport is seeking to develop a shared mobility system roadmap that will identify a pathway for shared mobility solutions and how they are to integrate with scheduled public transport to develop this single shared mobility system, offering customers a true alternative to single occupancy private vehicle travel.
Shared mobility transport solutions in the roadmap will include:· on-demand route dynamic passenger vehicle rideshare services
· on-demand shared bike hire
· on-demand shared electric-bike hire
· on-demand ferry services
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT AND HERITAGE PROTECTION. PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES to review, evaluate and identify gaps in a Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Framework.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: DES18108B.
Tender Overview: The Environmental Services and Regulation (ESR) division of the Department of Environment and Science (DES) is investing in a new dedicated community engagement capability. A Community and Stakeholder Engagement Framework drives our engagement activities aimed at strengthening our regulatory activities and improve service delivery. The long term vision for the Framework is to improve compliance outcomes by creating a culture of shared responsibility for environmental protection. To achieve this, the Framework will deliver outcomes across a number of areas such as improved public access to data, enhanced response capacity and local environmental partnerships.
In order to monitor and track the impacts of the Framework, DES has developed a monitoring and evaluation system to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of its community engagement efforts. DES is recruiting a consultant to review, assess and provide advice on the quality of the proposed monitoring and evaluation system that can measure changes in community understanding of, confidence in and satisfaction with the Department. It is anticipated that the contractor will fully develop a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system under the Community and Stakeholder Engagement Framework to be used for assessing the program's performance, outputs, outcomes and impact i.e. M&E system which will serve as a management and monitoring tool for community engagement.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Contractor will carry out the following tasks:
1. Ensure a robust methodology to evaluate program objectives
2. Review the draft Logical Framework, and other relevant project documentation and in consultations with the Community and Service Delivery team to identify appropriate M&E indicators;
3. Test and develop the indicators that will enable DES to measure, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and impacts of its Community Engagement activities
4. Review existing baseline data for the Community Indicators and identify data gaps in data collection
5. Select appropriate methods and sources for data collection and link to the Community Engagement platforms
6. Identify the need (if any) for additional data collection and to provide advice on the optimal way of meeting these data gaps
7. Identify cost and time effective ways of incorporating data collection instruments on community indicators into the day to day work of Community Engagement officers
8. At the end of assignment, develop M&E system including M&E Plan clearly describing results of baseline assessment and recommendations for organising M&E process for the Project
Closes on Monday 18 June 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Enquiries: Michael Melit phone: 3330-6252,
Enquiries: Sophie Cavanagh E&HP phone: 3330-5938,
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=0F82A6181C6FE81BFFBCF1DB7224C2B3&id=24636&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D6DBCA369782363DC7344E86B240A4A05%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2