Below is a selection of current Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
State / Region
- All Regions
- Victoria (133)
- Queensland (82)
- New South Wales (68)
- Western Australia (46)
- South Australia (26)
- Northern Territory (17)
- A.C.T. (5)
- Tasmania (4)
- Auckland (25)
- Canterbury (8)
- Bay of Plenty (7)
- Otago (5)
- Northland (5)
- Southland (4)
- Wellington (4)
- Waikato (4)
- Hawkes Bay (3)
- Gisborne (2)
- West Coast (2)
- Manawatu (2)
- Whanganui (2)
- Taranaki (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
XERRI GROUP. Subcontractors and suppliers pricing:· EARLY LEARNING CENTRE, BOX HILL (ALL TRADES) - Closing 20 April 2018
submit prices to email@example.com
NEO CONSTRUCT. Subcontractors pricing:· ESSENDON CJD, ALFA AND ISUZU - Closing 20 April 2018
please forward quotations to P: 9244-7644. F: 9545-6666. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRELAND BROWN CONSTRUCTIONS. Subcontractors and suppliers pricing the following:· SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY - Closing 20 April 2018.
Vic/National Code compliant. All tender documentation is available via: Please submit tenders to: Email: email@example.com or fax: 9805-5299.
TEAMHEALTH. BUILDING CONSTRUCTION.
Expressions of interest.
TeamHEALTH are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from construction firms. From the EOI process, 3-4 firms maybe asked to respond to the tender for construction of Tip End House. TeamHEALTH reserves the right to select firms at its discretion.
TeamHEALTH is the leading not-for-profit provider of mental health services in the Top End of the Northern Territory. Team HEALTH has provided residential rehabilitation, outreach services, support and advocacy for Territorians with mental illness for over 30 years.
TeamHEALTH will shortly release a tender to construct a Top End House. The Top End House project includes a residential rehabilitation facility with a capacity to support ten participants, plus six transitional housing units. Top End House will be staffed 24/7 and will enable participants to develop and consolidate skills and pursue their recovery goals in an effective manner.
Visit www.teamhealth.asn.au to view a fly through presentation of the project.
Submit EOI as a single PDF of no more than 6 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements:· Brief organisation profile (max. one page).
· Details of 3 recently completed comparable projects in Darwin/Palmerston area (max. one page).
· Three written references (no more than one year old).
· Contact details for three referees.
· Closing date: 2.00 pm on Friday 20 April 2018.
ABSECON.· HOLY CROSS COLLEGE - STAGE 6A - Closing 20 April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://app.estimateone.com/s/absecon/stage/172195
PINDAN PROJECTS. Perth Office· DHA REFURBISHMENT SPEARWOOD- Prices by Friday 20 April 2018.
Subcontractors and suppliers can contact on: P: 9471-5300. F: 9277-5822. Submit quotes and ROE to E: email@example.com
KANE.· GOVERNMENT HOUSE BULK STORAGE FACILITY - Closing 20 April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site:
WHANGAREI DISTRICT COUNCIL. COMMUNITY PROPERTY MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT.
RFx ID: 19608953. Reference: CON17073.
Close Date: Friday, 20 April 2018 at 4:00 PM.
Tender Type: Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: Whangarei District Council (WDC) are looking to procure their Community Property Management Contract.
The process will be a two staged open market process:· Registration of Interest (ROI)
· Request for Proposal (RFP)
This ROI is the first formal step in the process and is intended to be of minimal effort for respondents and allow WDC to create a short list of suppliers to invite to enter the RFP process.
The outcome for this procurement will be a panel arrangement of two to three suppliers (depending on outcomes of the process):
· the panel is open - other suppliers could be added to it if demand was too great for the suppliers, or a supplier went out of business
· at that point a reserve from the current procurement process could be used
· work is allocated to the panel members on a turn-about or availability basis so work is evenly apportioned
· projects are costed by the panel member allocated on a project by project basis. This would provide an ongoing check of costs relative to each other's pricing.
Community properties include:
· pensioner housing refurbishment
· community buildings
· community halls
· heritage buildings
· community hubs e.g. Old Municipal Building
· pensioner housing (other projects)
· general and residential housing
· e.g. the Plunket Rooms on roading land
This contract will consist of a base load of work as per the scope, however the pensioner unit refurbishments will become the priority as they become available.
· WDC has 164 Pensioner units in 16 locations
· the units were predominantly built in the 80s and 90s with Mill Rd being the oldest and built in the 1960s
· each village has between 2 to 18 units
· 142 units are one bedroom, five are two bedroom and 17 are bedsits
· the size, configuration and condition of units vary across the whole portfolio
· the units were built according to standards for the day but due to an ageing population and the aim to keep elderly in their homes for longer, units are now being upgraded to meet accessibility criteria such as handrails, ramps and roll in showers.
· capex funding for refurbishments differs from year to year.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
SITZLER. Quotes are requested from subcontractors and supplierspricing: · 10990 - BUILDING 293 WORKS RAAF EDINBURGH - Submit quotes by Friday 20 April 2018 at 5.00 pm.
Submit quotes to Deb Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
BUILT requests prices from systems furniture subcontractors and suppliers for the following:· EOI WORKSTATIONS - AGD FIT OUT - Closing 2.00 pm Friday 20 April 2018.
Phone: (08) 8214-6600. Email: email@example.com