Below is a selection of currently open A.C.T. Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of A.C.T.'s largest companies and state government organisations including University of Canberra and Australian Government: Aboriginal Hostels Limited, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (245)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (165)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (33)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (13)
- Sports Facilities (13)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Project Management - Construction (12)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
CSIRO. ACT SITE CONSOLIDATION PROJECT (PHASE 2) - BUILDING 2/79 CONSTRUCTION FIT-OUT WORKS.
ATM ID: CSIRORFT2018010.
Close Date & Time: 20 April 2018 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: CSIRO requires Head Contractor services for the Refurbishment and Fit-out of Building 2/79 at its Black Mountain Campus.
Conditions for Participation: In lodging a Tender, Respondents are required to comply with all requirements set out in this Request for Tender (RFT).
Completed Tenders must be lodged electronically via AusTender before the RFT Closing Time and Date.
Late tenders will be excluded from the RFT process and will not be admitted to evaluation.
Timeframe for Delivery: Refer to Request for Tender documentation.
Address for Lodgement: AusTender website, as per Head Document.
Contact Details: Procurement Officer. E: CSIRORFT2018010@csiro.au
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site: