Below is a selection of currently open Queensland Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Queensland's largest companies and state government organisations including Watpac Construction, Virgin Australia and Queensland Airports Corporation, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
KANE.· GOVERNMENT HOUSE BULK STORAGE FACILITY - Closing 20 April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site:
ENERGY QUEENSLAND LIMITED. GREENSLOPES REDEVELOPMENT AND STAFFORD DEVELOPMENT.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. Number: 10496.
Tender Overview: Energy Queensland Limited is seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) in response to this invitation (Invitation) from the market to identify suitably qualified Construction Companies able to deliver Construct Only services for Greenslopes Redevelopment & Stafford Development.
This Invitation is the first stage in a two-stage procurement process, the purpose of which is to ultimately select a successful contractor(s) to deliver the Services, with the following anticipated timelines:· Greenslopes: Commencement - December 2018: Completion - March 2020
· Stafford: Commencement - October 2018: Completion - September 2019
(Respondents should note that the above timeframes are estimates only and EQL is making no firm commitments to Respondents about timeframes in this Invitation)
Only those Respondents shortlisted from this stage (Stage 1 - EOI) will be invited to participate in stage two of the procurement process (Stage 2 - Request for Tender (RFT)).
Energy Queensland may also invite the shortlisted Respondents from this process to participate in future procurement activities for any similar works for a period of up to 12 months.
Energy Queensland is seeking to engage suitably qualified contractors in the local region who have a proven capability and capacity to deliver construction projects above ten million dollars ($10M) on time and in full.
The Contractor must comply with the requirements of the Queensland Building and Construction Commission Act 1991 (Qld) (QBCCA) and all other applicable laws. EOIs must only be submitted where the proposed builders are appropriately licensed in accordance with the QBCCA for the scope and nature of the work.
Site visits will only be available to those Respondents shortlisted for Stage 2 - RFT.
SCOPE: ENERGEX GREENSLOPES DEPOT, 26 Barnsdale Place, Greenslopes, Qld 4120.
The scope includes:
· New office and amenities building (undercroft carpark and 2 office levels).
· Demolition of office building (Building A) (some Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) present)
· Demolition of office and amenities building (Building B) (some ACM present)
· Demolition of a small office fitout in warehouse building (Building C)
· New car parking facilities
· Associated services
ENERGEX STAFFORD DEPOT: Partially developed property at 31 Babarra Street, Stafford, Qld 4053.
The scope includes:
· New 2-storey office building with associated amenities
· Warehouse building
· Hardstand including truckwash
· New car parking.
· Associated services
For detailed information, please review the EOI Pack
Enquiries: Belinda Crawford, phone: 4080-4594,
Closes on Friday 20 April 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=E9309B3F3B30198030A494BF0A874563&id=24192&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D2A1726BB86AC8666928A70984A503934%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2