Below is a selection of currently open Western Australia Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Western Australia's largest companies and state government organisations including WALGA, Perth Airport and City of Perth, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (323)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (183)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (54)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (42)
- Housing & Apartments (40)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (33)
- Sports Facilities (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (30)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (17)
- Project Management - Construction (14)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Transportable Buildings (12)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (11)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (9)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (7)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Resource Management Consents (4)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (3)
- Interior Design (2)
- Building Compliance Services (2)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (29)
- Architectural Design Services (63)
- Audio & Video (15)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (15)
- Aviation & Related Services (4)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (107)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (424)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (18)
- Construction (613)
- Council (40)
- Education Services (24)
- Electrical & Cabling (85)
- Engineering Services (78)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (54)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (14)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (30)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (3)
- Forestry (7)
- Fuels & Oils (7)
- Government (565)
- Grounds Maintenance (43)
- Health & Safety Management (22)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (32)
- Household Goods (14)
- Industrial Chemicals (7)
- Information Technology (108)
- Landscaping (37)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (17)
- Materials Handling Equipment (14)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (33)
- Medical & Healthcare (75)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (41)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (10)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (27)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (4)
- Pipe Supply (134)
- Plant & Labour Hire (16)
- Printing (9)
- Property & Realty Services (63)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (8)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (13)
- Recruitment & HR Services (28)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (16)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (33)
- Social Services (35)
- Telecommunications (45)
- Training & Development (57)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (58)
- Valuation Services (19)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (55)
- Waste Management & Landfill (36)
- Water & Sewage (86)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
PACT CONSTRUCTION. · BUTLER NORTH SECONDARY SCHOOL STAGE 1 - Prices required by COB 16 February 2018.
Phone: 9340-5900. Fax: 9201-8360.
SHIRE OF KONDININ. EXTENSION TO KONDININ COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTRE.
Tender Number: 02/2017/18.
Tenders are invited for extensions to Kondinin Community Recreation Centre located at Lot 263 (No. 49) Gordon Street, Kondinin. Details of the tender are available on the Shire's website:
or by contacting Executive and Technical Support Officer,
Ian Holland at the Shire of Kondinin on 9889-1006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful tenderer for the project would be required to complete the project by the 31st March 2019.
Tenders will close at the Shire Office, Kondinin at 4.00PM on Friday 16th
February 2018 and must be addressed to the under signed and marked clearly 'Confidential - Extension to Kondinin Community Recreation Centre -Tender No. 02/2017-18'.
Late tenders will be not be accepted. Canvassing Shire of Kondinin Councillors will disqualify.
The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
Tenders must be submitted by post or hand-delivered to the Shire of Kondinin Offices at 11 Gordon Street, Kondinin WA 6367.
John Read, Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Kondinin, PO Box 7,
Kondinin WA 6367.
SHIRE OF BRUCE ROCK. TENDER 2.2017/18 PROVISION OF NEW RESIDENCE. Tenders are invited for the provision of 1 (one) new 2x2 residence meeting with council's specifications and to be located at Lot 425 Bean Road, Bruce Rock.
Tenders are requested for the following two options:
1. Construction, supply and placement of transportable residence
2. Construction of a site built resident
Tender specifications are available by contacting Ashleigh Waight at: email@example.com or phone: (08) 9061-1377 during office hours.
Tenders close at 4:00pm on Friday 16 February 2018 and should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked 'Tender 2.2017/18' and addressed to the undersigned. Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted, canvassing of councillors will disqualify.
Catherine Dunn, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Bruce Rock, PO Box 113, Bruce Rock, WA 6418.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE - WOOROLOO PRISON - SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 5 X ACCOM, 2 X ABLUTION AND 1 X DAYROOM.
Issued by: Department of Finance.
Tender Number: BMW0583217.
Contacts:· Michael Nayna. Position: Senior Project Officer. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-1682. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mark Hainsworth. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9322-3644.
Description: Department of Justice - Wooroloo Prison - Supply and Installation of 5 x Accom, 2 x Ablution and 1 x Dayroom.
Site Visit: A non-mandatory site inspection and/or tender briefing will be held at 11.00 am on 31 January 2018. The tender briefing will provide tenderers the opportunity to clarify any tender enquiries they have in relation to the tender in person prior to closing of the tender. To confirm attendance at this briefing, you must contact: Mark Hainsworth of Cox Howlett & Bailey Woodland: Telephone No: (08) 9322-3644. Restrictions on Access.
Responses: Closes on Friday 16 February 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site:
EMCO BUILDING. Subcontractors and suppliers please submit your prices for: · BUTLER NORTH - Closing 16 February 2018.
P: 9287-0100. F: 9287-0111. Email: email@example.com
The Building Code 2016 applies to all EMCO projects.
LANSDOWN CONSTRUCTION are tendering:· REGENT COLLEGE STAGE 1 - Prices by 16 February 2018.
COOPER & OXLEY are tendering on:· BUTLER NORTH SECONDARY SCHOOL - Prices required 16 February 2018.
Please submit prices to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 9387-9000. Fax: 9387-9090.
PINDAN are currently tendering on:· BUTLER NORTH SECONDARY SCHOOL - Prices by 16 February 2018.
Subcontractors / suppliers to confirm interest/prices to: Ph: (08) 9471-5300. Fax: (08) 9277-3710. Email: email@example.com
The Building Code 2016 (Building code) applies to all projects undertaken by Pindan. Compliance is a condition for participation. Copies can be obtained from https://www.employment.gov.au/building-industry
DEPARTMENT OF BIODIVERSITY, CONSERVATION AND ATTRACTIONS. SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF TWO (2) TRANSPORTABLE HOMES IN STIRLING RANGE NATIONAL PARK.
Issued by: Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
Tender Number: DBCA415W142017.
Description: Works consist of the design, construction, supply and installation of two (2) dwellings of 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom transportable houses to Stirling Range National Park as per Scope of Works and Specifications.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 15 February 2018 at 3.00 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Site Visit: A site visit will be held at Bluff Knoll Picnic Area, Junction of Bluff Knoll Road and Chester Pass Road, Stirling Range National Park on 17 January 2018 at 12.00 pm. Contact Luke Coney mob. 0427 446-031. Failure to attend the meeting will result in the Offer being ineligible for further consideration.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF JETTY B AND C BOAT PENS AT HILLARYS BOAT HARBOUR, WA AND JETTY DEMOLITION WORKS AND THE INSTALLATION OF NEW BOAT PENS AT TWO ROCKS MARINA, WA.
Issued by: Department of Transport.
Tender Number: DOT409017.
Enquiries: John Miller. Phone number: 9323-5216. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The proposed work consists of:· The staged demolition of existing B and C Jetties at Hillarys Boat Harbour.
· The design and construction of a new floating jetty system to replace the existing boat pens and associated infrastructure along jetties B and C at Hillarys Boat Harbour.
· The partial demolition of D Jetty, the partial demolition of E Jetty and the full demolition of a Fuel Jetty (including a decommissioned bundle of fuel lines - approximately 75 m in length, sitting on seabed surface) at Two Rocks Marina.
· The relocation of a Two Rocks Volunteer Marine Rescue Group floating jetty (VMR jetty) from Two Rocks Marina to Hillarys Boat Harbour.
· The design and construction of a new floating jetty system (Q Jetty), with walkway and gangway connections to P Jetty and associated infrastructure at Two Rocks Marina.
Optional Works - The staged demolition of a section of P Jetty adjacent to land at Two Rocks Marina.
Optional Works - The design only of a new floating jetty system and associated infrastructure for P Jetty, R Jetty and an extension to Q Jetty at Two Rocks Marina.
Optional Works - The construction of a new floating jetty system and associated infrastructure (including walkway and gangway connections to P Jetty) for R Jetty at Two Rocks Marina.
Optional Works - The construction of a new floating jetty system and associated infrastructure for P Jetty and an extension to Q Jetty at Two Rocks Marina.
RFT documents will be available when the tender is formally advertised.
Please note a Mandatory Briefing Session and Site Inspection will be held as follows:
Hillarys Boat Harbour at AQWA 9.45 am on 14 December 2017. Meet at AQWA - "The Boardroom" meeting room inside AQWA Hillarys.
Site Inspection No. 1
Hillarys Boat Harbour at 10.45 am on 14 December 2017, entrance gate to Jetty A at Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Attendees will need to make arrangements for travel to Two Rocks Marina for Site Inspection No. 2.
Site Inspection No. 2 - Two Rocks Marina at 1.00 pm on 14 December 2017 in car park near P Jetty.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 15 February 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Department of Transport, 20 Brown Street, East Perth, WA 6004. Office: (08) 6551-6000. Fax: (08) 9323-5230.
Note: Documents may be collected at: Department of Transport, 20 Brown Street, East Perth, WA 6004. Office: (08) 6551-6000. Fax: (08) 9323-5230
Site Visit: A site visit will be held at AQWA, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Hillarys on 14 December 2017 at 9.45 am. Following the briefing, a site inspection of Hillarys Boat Harbour and Two Rocks Marina will be undertaken. Please refer to the RFT for full details on this Mandatory Briefing and Site Inspection of both sites.
Attendance at the briefing is a prerequisite to submission and consideration of a bid.
Documents available from Internet Site: