Below is a list of currently open Western Australia Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Western Australia's largest companies and state government organisations including WALGA, Perth Airport and City of Perth, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (339)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (156)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (45)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (35)
- Housing & Apartments (33)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (29)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (24)
- Sports Facilities (22)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (16)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (16)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (14)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (11)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Quantity Surveying (10)
- Transportable Buildings (9)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (9)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (9)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (9)
- Project Management - Construction (6)
- Building Compliance Services (6)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (4)
- Resource Management Consents (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (50)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (5)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (17)
- Business Professional Services (118)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (303)
- Cleaning (35)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (9)
- Construction (586)
- Council (51)
- Education Services (17)
- Electrical & Cabling (71)
- Engineering Services (61)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (12)
- Event Management (27)
- Facilities Management (42)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (11)
- Government (490)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (48)
- Household Goods (13)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (101)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (22)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (40)
- Medical & Healthcare (77)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (21)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (18)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (83)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (77)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (11)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (35)
- Telecommunications (36)
- Training & Development (30)
- Transportation & Logistics (51)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (39)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (43)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
MCCORKELL CONSTRUCTIONS. · D&C MT CLAREMONT BUS DEPOT - 22 June 2018
Documents available from Internet Site https://app.estimateone.com/s/mccorkell-wa/stage/176021
METROWEST· ST JOHN'S AMBULANCE, 4 KEEGAN STREET, O'CONNOR - COB 22 June 2018.
TSA is seeking Expressions of Interest to this REOI for modernisation of the Airservices Australia Air Traffic Service Centres (ATSC) facilities at the Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth sites.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Tenders close at 2pm Brisbane local time, 22 June 2018.
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed to the Tenderlink online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses can only be submitted via the electronic tender box. Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required, please contact Tenderlink Customer Support on AU 1800 233-533 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be fully received by the closing date and time as late submissions will not be accepted. All responses must be made by online submission. Any response made by any other means (open email, facsimile, post or in person) will not be considered.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - DOE REQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL 14 TRANSPORTABLE UNITS TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS 2018 - 14 UNITS INCLUDE; 5 X ASSISTED ACCESS TOILETS, 5 X TOILET BLOCKS AND 4 X OFFICES.
Issued by Department of Finance.
Tender Number: BMW0158118.
Description: Department of Education - DOE requires an additional 14 Transportable Units to be completed prior to Christmas 2018 - 14 Units include; 5 x Assisted Access Toilets, 5 x Toilet Blocks and 4 x Offices
Builder pre-qualification: Level 1 Simple.
Responses: Closes on Friday 22nd June 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Contacts:· Jack Morellini. Position: Project Officer. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 6551-1679. Email address: email@example.com
· Joel Fuller. Position: Iredale Pedersen Hook Architect. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9322-9750.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017. Office: (08) 6551-2345.
Documents available from Internet Site: