Below is a selection of currently open Western Australia Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Western Australia's largest companies and state government organisations including WALGA, Perth Airport and City of Perth, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
ABSECON.· HOLY CROSS COLLEGE - STAGE 6A - Closing 20 April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://app.estimateone.com/s/absecon/stage/172195
PINDAN PROJECTS. Perth Office· DHA REFURBISHMENT SPEARWOOD- Prices by Friday 20 April 2018.
Subcontractors and suppliers can contact on: P: 9471-5300. F: 9277-5822. Submit quotes and ROE to E: email@example.com
SHIRE OF LAVERTON. ALLIED PROJECTS. REQUEST FOR TENDER RFT 16-17. HEAD CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR FOR THE LAVERTON COMMUNITY HUB PROJECT. Submission of tenders are invited for the above and will be received until 2:00pm AWST Friday 20 April 2018.
For request for tender documentation including tender specifications or further information, please contact Mr Owen Henderson, Project Manager, on: firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 6162-1644.
Tenders may be lodged:
In person - in a sealed envelope marked 'RFT 16-17' Head Construction Contractor Laverton Community Hub Project' deposited in the Tender Box at the Allied Projects Office, Unit 5, 6-10 Douro Place, West Perth, WA 6005.
Post - in a sealed envelope marked 'RFT 16-17' Head Construction Contractor Laverton Community Hub Project' and addressed to the Project Manager, Unit 5, 6-10 Douro Place, West Perth, WA 6005.
Email: - email@example.com
Please note, faxed tenders will not be accepted and full details of timing of delivery, number of copies etc, are in the tender documentation.
The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted. Canvassing of Project Manager and Councillors shall disqualify applicants.
Owen Henderson, Project Manager,
Unit 5, 6-10 Douro Place, West Perth, WA 6005.
Telephone: (08) 6162-1644.
SHIRE OF MEEKATHARRA. MEEKATHARRA SMALL WHEEL FACILITY DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.
Tenders are sought for the Design & Construction of a Small Wheel Facility in Meekatharra.
Tender documentation is available by contacting Geoff Carberry, Corporate & Development Services Manager (08) 9980-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders shall be contained in a sealed envelope endorsed to the Chief Executive Officer and either mailed to P O Box 129, Meekatharra WA 6642 or deposited in the tender box situated in the Meekatharra Administration Office, Cnr Main & Savage Streets, Meekatharra.
Tenders must be received on or before 4.00pm, Friday 20th April 2018.