Below is a list of current Earth Works tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Drainage / Watermains (100)
- Roading - Physical Works (87)
- Earth Works (70)
- Landscaping - Civil (58)
- Design Services - Civil Engineering (52)
- Footpath & Driveway Construction (41)
- Professional Services - Civil (35)
- Cable Laying - Underground (22)
- Consultancy - Urban Design & Town Planning (20)
- Kerb and Channel (20)
- Retaining & Rock Walls (19)
- Roadmarking (19)
- Irrigation & Reticulation (18)
- Street Lighting & Accessories (17)
- Asphaltic Supply (16)
- Geotechnical Services (14)
- Carparks & Sports Courts (14)
- Drilling & Piling Services (13)
- Project Management - Civil (13)
- Bridge Building (12)
- Bitumen Supply (11)
- Cleaning - Manholes & Sewer (11)
- Land Surveying & Draughting Services (10)
- Street Furniture & Bus Shelters (10)
- CCTV Inspection (10)
- Walking Track Construction & Maintenance (9)
- Traffic & Parking Control Services (9)
- Traffic Management Services (8)
- Guard Rails / Noise Barriers (8)
- Street Cleaning & Sweeping (7)
- Erosion Control Works (7)
- Sub Division Development (7)
- Traffic Signals & Controls (7)
- Road Reflectors & Marker Posts (6)
- Verge Mowing / Spraying (6)
- Underpasses - Precast (6)
- Light Poles - Supply of (6)
- Cables - Overhead (5)
- Civil Construction - Subcontract Works (5)
- Parking Meters Supply of (5)
- Civil Construction - Major Works (5)
- Streetscape Works (4)
- SCADA Equipment (4)
- Bridge Maintenance (4)
- Roadside Maintenance (3)
- Tunnel Works (2)
- Weigh Station Construction (2)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (24)
- Agriculture (42)
- Architectural Design Services (54)
- Audio & Video (21)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (25)
- Business Professional Services (92)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (353)
- Cleaning (41)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (20)
- Construction (578)
- Council (58)
- Education Services (21)
- Electrical & Cabling (84)
- Engineering Services (54)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (45)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (17)
- Facilities Management (47)
- Fencing (18)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (2)
- Forestry (3)
- Fuels & Oils (9)
- Government (550)
- Grounds Maintenance (40)
- Health & Safety Management (21)
- Horticulture (9)
- Hospitality & FMCG (43)
- Household Goods (17)
- Industrial Chemicals (4)
- Information Technology (105)
- Landscaping (43)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (27)
- Materials Handling Equipment (1)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (50)
- Medical & Healthcare (79)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (28)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Painting & Corrosion (20)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (2)
- Pipe Supply (93)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (13)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (26)
- Recruitment & HR Services (22)
- Scientific & Research (24)
- Security & Fire (77)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (24)
- Social Services (32)
- Telecommunications (38)
- Training & Development (41)
- Transportation & Logistics (49)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (30)
- Valuation Services (33)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (27)
- Waste Management & Landfill (51)
- Water & Sewage (67)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Earth Works Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK. PROVISION OF DEWATERING SERVICES.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: RTNTH4818.
Tender Overview: RoadTek are required to undertake bridge rehabilitation works on the Bowen Road Bridge, Townsville, from chainage Ch: 5.766 to Ch: 5.999km as shown in the locality plan.
The project includes rehabilitation of 224 concrete piles and 16 pile caps of the bridge.
As part of the works RoadTek are required to construct a suitable bund that will allow the works to be undertaken in separate stages. The bund is to be suitable to maintain access and protect the works through all tides, the bund will be constructed utilising sheet piling, or an earth wall or a combination of both. After the bunds are installed a dewatering system is required to be installed and in operation to allows works to be undertaken on the bridge piles.
The dewatering system is to be installed, operated and removed as per the design specifications in the tender documents
Contacts: Greg Munro, Type: Technical, mobile: 0439-898-827,
Closes on Friday 18 May 2018 at 9:00am, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=13749932178ED1861D713E2D2C791E7E&id=24470&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D5F027698B9873819C4659E8A83901A2F%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
Tenders are invited for the construction of post and panel anchored retaining walls on Colville Rd and Blackjack Rd on the Coromandel Peninsula.
The Colville Rd wall is 175 square metres supported by steel columns and 24 anchors.
The Blackjack Rd wall is 50 square metres supported by radiata pine columns and 11 anchors.
Mornington Peninsula Shire invites experienced Tenders for the construction of a pump well in Muir Court, Capel Sound. Construction of the pump well will include: Deep excavation, Trenching, Electrical installation, Pump systems, Services realignment and other associated works.
These works are programmed for construction from June 2018 to July 2018.
Tenders must have this party certification of their quality, OHS and environmental management systems to be eligible to tender for these works.
REGISTRATION: Tender documents must be obtained after registration (see option below).
ENQUIRIES: Tender enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses must be submitted via the electronic tender box (see option below) Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission or contact TenderLink Customer Support on 1800-233-533.
PUBLIC WORKS ADVISORY. DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE, SERVICES AND INNOVATION - MANAGED (TENDERS).
SAFEWORK NSW - LONDONDERRY TESTSAFE SITE - CIVIL WORKS.
RFT ID RFT-10015361.
RFT Type: Pre-Qualified / Invited.
Closes: 17 May 2018 at 9:30am.
Tender Details: The extent of works for this contract includes but is not limited to: Remediation of hazardous materials on the site and detention dam construction.
The works comprise all work shown on the drawings and included in the specification.
Tenders are invited from the companies listed under: · Ford Civil Pty Ltd
· Hannas Contracting Services Pty Ltd
· JK Williams Contracting Pty Ltd
· Macquarie Environmental Projects Pty Ltd
· Rainbow Group Pty Ltd
Tender responses from the above tendering companies ONLY will be accepted.
Contact Person: Rob Mueck. Phone: (02) 4908-4931.
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery: Contract must be completed by 30 June 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/dfs/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=8DB46A64-CE72-E335-FE783BFE9412FA15
TENNIS COURT RESURFACING. TENDERS are invited for resurfacing 12 synthetic grass courts at Floreat Park Tennis Club.
For tender docs contact Philip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0419-907-613.
Tenders close 18 May 2018.
Design and construction of new storage shed at Rosslynne WFP, Gisborne, Victoria. Includes:>Tree removal and protection of existing trees from damage during construction.>Earthworks and foundation work for the concrete slab, footpaths and roadways.>Design, supply and installation of the storage shed with internal pallet shelving, automatic roller doors and wash down facility for operation staff.>Crushed rock roadway and footpath.>Miscellaneous electrical and plumbing work.
Tenders close 2pm AEST 21st May 2018.
CUMBERLAND COUNCIL. WSROC. REMEDIATION OF 42 - 48 STATION STREET, GUILDFORD.
RFT ID T-2018-011.
Closes: 15 May 2018 at 2:00pm.
Tender Details: Works to be undertaken at the site includes the following:· undertake all appropriate actions and procedures for:
· the monitoring and safe handling removal, transport and disposal of contaminated and impacted soils as detailed in Prensa's RAP dated October 2017
· import, spread, grade & compact validated VENM soils· returf entire site, maintain & mow as required for 12 weeks· adhere to all legal and technical requirements as per section 5 of the RAP for the duration of the project
· supply, install, maintain, adhere and manage to the appropriate codes of practice, guidelines, procedures and standards the following:
· site inductions and all other relevant WHS and environmental protection requirements
· site access for personnel, vehicles and plant
· vehicular traffic and pedestrian management
· safety and warning signage,
· temporary fencing,
· erosion and sediment control,
· dust suppression
· stockpile management
· PPE and Respiratory Protective Equipment
· decontamination procedures
· air monitoring equipment
· end of each work day clearances
as per section 10.1 to 10.8 of the RAP (inclusive)
Contact Person: Bill So. Phone: 8757-9846.
Additional Details / Instructions: Mandatory Pre Tender Site Inspection at 42 -48 Station Street, Guildford.
Time: 12:00pm on 1st May 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=5EB2C4F6-EC95-C467-A53E5EAF36E9E969
WILLOUGHBY CITY COUNCIL
TENDERS FOR Northbridge Oval Synthetic Surface Renewal
Tender No. 114999
Council is seeking Tenders from suitably qualified and experienced suppliers for the replacement of the existing synthetic surface at Northbridge Oval.
Tender Documents which contain essential information and submission schedules may be obtained free of charge from (see option below).
A mandatory pre-tender meeting will be held at Northbridge Oval, Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, commencing at 10:00am on Monday 30 April 2018. All prospective Tenderers are required to attend the pre-tender meeting. A tender submitted by any Tenderer who has not attended the pre-tender meeting cannot be considered.
Tenders are to be submitted online (see option below) OR within a sealed envelope endorsed:
"The General Manager
Tender for Northbridge Oval Synthetic Surface Renewal"
and shall be placed in the Tender Box located on Level 4, 31 Victor Street, Chatswood so as to be received in full prior to 11am Thursday 17th May 2018. Tenders received after the closing time will not be considered.
Further enquiries should be directed to Meredith Paterson at email@example.com
Reinstament of various sections along the Yuendumu Nyirripi road include clearing sand and silt from the batters and drains, lifting and compacting fill from outer batters for shape correction, construct subgrade as required, importing and constructing gravel base course layer.
Floodways' are to be boxed out and gravel sheeted 300 mm depth, 9m wide, and 1% cross fall. Reform / repair the pavement subgrade surface x 8m wide with generally 2 way 4% cross fall, prior to placing the imported base course gravel x 7m wide. In pavement areas where fill or subgrade material cannot be lifted from the outer table drains and batters, allow to be imported from the gravel pit locations. On bends, transition and reinstate superelevation as required. Reinstate table drains, off let drains, blocks diversion drains and Whoa-boys.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE. REMEDIAL WORKS AND IDENTIFICATION, BOAT SHED AND RAMP, WHARF REPAIRS AT GARDEN ISLAND AND HMAS WATERHEN.
ATM ID: 10268.
Agency: Department of Defence - DSRG.
Close Date & Time: 17 May 2018 at 12.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: Maintenance and repair works at the East Dock Wharf in Garden Island, including replacement of corroded walkways, fenders and fender support structures at the East Dock Wharf.
Construction of a boat shed and ramp at HMAS Waterhen for storage of zodiac craft and diving equipment.
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Conditions for Participation: The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:· The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
· The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
· The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
· The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Timeframe for Delivery: Within 18 weeks of Award date.
Address for Lodgement: AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au in accordance with instructions in Request documentation.
Contact Details: Tim Munro. P: (02) 9465-5910. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents available from Internet Site: