Below is a selection of current Food Kiosks & Canteens tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (22)
- Agriculture (28)
- Architectural Design Services (66)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (15)
- Aviation & Related Services (4)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (105)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (404)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (19)
- Construction (629)
- Council (48)
- Education Services (22)
- Electrical & Cabling (90)
- Engineering Services (77)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (54)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (14)
- Facilities Management (35)
- Fencing (30)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (2)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (7)
- Government (550)
- Grounds Maintenance (42)
- Health & Safety Management (21)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (34)
- Household Goods (14)
- Industrial Chemicals (7)
- Information Technology (110)
- Landscaping (42)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (15)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (34)
- Medical & Healthcare (74)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (34)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (10)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (2)
- Painting & Corrosion (26)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (4)
- Pipe Supply (121)
- Plant & Labour Hire (13)
- Printing (10)
- Property & Realty Services (64)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (11)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (12)
- Recruitment & HR Services (23)
- Scientific & Research (13)
- Security & Fire (64)
- Shipping (16)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (36)
- Social Services (34)
- Telecommunications (45)
- Training & Development (60)
- Transportation & Logistics (46)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (56)
- Valuation Services (19)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (59)
- Waste Management & Landfill (32)
- Water & Sewage (83)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Food Kiosks & Canteens Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST are invited for the operation of the Illawarra Hockey Centre Canteen, Unanderra. Starting March 2018.
Closing date: 19 February 2018.
Enquiries: Rob Davis, 0402-805-291.
MANJIMUP SHIRE COUNCIL. FOOD AND BEVERAGE VENDORS - MANJIMUP TIMBER AND HERITAGE PARK.
Expression of Interest.
The Shire of Manjimup is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from suitably registered local food operators to establish a pop-up or itinerant food and beverage arrangement for the Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park until the last quarter of 2019 when a new cafe will be opened. Consideration will be given to itinerant vendor(s) and/or pop-up vendor arrangements.
EOI will close Friday 16 February 2018 at 4.00 pm.
Canvassing of Councillors or Council officers will disqualify.
Expressions of interest should be marked Confidential "Expressions of Interest - Food and Beverage Vendors - Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park" and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Manjimup Administration Centre, 37-39 Rose Street, Manjimup or posted to PO Box 1, Manjimup WA 6258 or emailed to email@example.com
An aerial map, identifying key proposed vendor locations is shown on website.
For further information contact Gail Ipsen Cutts on (08) 9771-7777.
1. Scope Considerations
Interested vendors need consider the following in submitting their expression of interest:· Registration as a food vendor (preferably registered with the Shire of Manjimup);
· Compliance with all Food Act 2008 Registration - and valid food business certification;
· Itinerant vendor - vehicle registration (where required);
· Compliance with the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997 (e.g. in relation to motor, generator noise or music volume);
· Description of service (e.g. mobile vehicle, pop-up type etc.)
· Proposed goods to be traded;
· Proposed service schedule or availability;
· Ability to meet peak visitation periods within the Park, inclusive of public holidays, school vacation periods and tourism peak periods;
· Ability to commit to service delivery until the last quarter of 2019.
· Management, off site, of all operational waste matter inclusive of: grey water, plastics, cardboard and fats. (NB this does not refer to food retail packaging such as coffee cups);
· Willingness to work with multiple vendors in a single location; and
· Any additional amenity or services that may be required.
2. Shire of Manjimup retains the right to:
· Temporarily suspend or vary any 'permit to trade' in the Park whereby the Park is hired for private activity or for any event not requiring the services of given vendors;
· Suspend the 'permit to trade' whereby the vendor is deemed to not be operating in accordance with the intent of the permit and in the best interest of Park patrons; and
· Approve a roster of vendors to cover required periods or approve multiple Vendors whereby services proposed are complimentary.
Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park - Food and Beverage Vendor Proposed Site Options:
Vendor Option A is on the grassed area south west from the Replica Fire Tower and the Option B is on the grassed area to the south of the Federation Island water body.
Andrew Campbell, Chief Executive Officer.
Map available from Internet Site:
CITY OF JOONDALUP. STALLHOLDER.
Expression of Interest.
Stallholder Expression of Interest - Joondalup Festival 2018.
The expressions of interest is now open for stallholders to participate in the markets at Joondalup Festival 2018.
The markets will be held in Central Walk and operational on Saturday and Sunday of the Festival weekend as follows: · Saturday 24 March 2018 - 2.00pm - 9.00pm
· Sunday 25 March 2018 - 2.00pm - 8.00pm
If you are a stallholder who would like to be involved in this exciting event and can offer unique, high quality products including gourmet food, fashion, jewellery, design, arts, crafts, homewares or giftwares, then the City would love to hear from you.
View the Stallholder expression of interest information pack for relevant information pertaining to Joondalup Festival Markets 2018.
Please complete the Stallholder expression of interest application form to submit your interest.
· Friday 16 February 2018: Stallholder EOI Period closes
· Friday 23 February 2018 - Successful and unsuccessful stallholders notified
For further information contact the City on 9400-4926.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.joondalup.wa.gov.au/Explore/artsandevents/ExpressionsofInterest/StallholderEOI.aspx
QUEENSLAND RAIL LIMITED. NORMANTON KIOSK LEASE.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: QRP17268.
Tender Overview: The State Heritage listed Normanton Railway Station and Gulflander rail service provides a unique and fascinating destination for tourist and locals alike.
With the station kiosk now vacant, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced kiosk and/or cafe operator to enter into a Retail Shop Lease agreement with Queensland Rail, subject to approval and detailed conditions.
Enquiries: Christina Blanchard, phone: 3072-3301,
Closes on Monday 29 January 2018 at 5:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=84236C767EAD3C6C632BA40C42FBBD58&id=23485&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D0E4E39ADA20DE9DC2E9059BDFB4D2402%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
HEALTHSHARE NSW. RETAIL SERVICES FOR THE NEPEAN HOSPITAL.
RFT ID NBM_172516.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS.
Closes: 29 January 2018 at 2:00pm.
Tender Details: HealthShare NSW (HSNSW) on behalf of Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) invites companies, organisations, or consortia to submit a Proposal for the opportunity to operate retail opportunities at The Nepean Hospital.
Contact Person: Jonathan Surjadi. Phone: (02) 9685-3628.
Additional Details / Instructions:
NBMLHD proposes to hold a site visit for Proponents on Monday 11 December 2017 at 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Further details are available in the RFP document.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/health/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=751E3F82-0215-BEA2-12AF8AA5F3929AC1
ELWOOD COLLEGE. CANTEEN.
Expressions of Interest are called to operate the Elwood College Canteen, commencing January 29, 2018. Elwood College is a Year 7 - 12 co-educational school with an enrolment of 800 students in 2018.
School canteen services are provided five days per school week equating to approximately 200 school days per year. The term of the licence agreement is for 2018 and an option to renew the lease is negotiable and desirable.
The licence mandates the use of the DET Healthy School Canteen Menu Planning Guide and the sale of green and amber food category items only. Current Working with Children checks are essential. Previous experience in school canteen services would be a distinct advantage as well as sound financial and organisational management skills.· The Expression of interest must include:
A sample priced menu
· The proposed remuneration package / licence fees for the College
· Experience with school canteen service is desirable
Please email your expression of interest to the Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to four operators will be invited to present to College management. A college tour is offered on Tuesday, 16th January 2018 at a time to be advised.
Expressions of interest close on Friday, January 19th, 2018 at 5.00pm.
ISAAC REGIONAL COUNCIL. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
AUSTRALIA DAY CELEBRATIONS - CLERMONT.
Isaac Regional Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from stall holders of arts and crafts, food and refreshments and entertainers to offer their services at:
Australia Day Celebrations, Centenary Park, Clermont.
Friday 26 January 2018 at 3.45pm - 6.30pm.
This community event will be free of charge to the public enabling people to come together to celebrate what's great about being an Aussie.
This spectacular outdoor event gives us a chance to reflect on what we've achieved as a community and is sure to draw a large crowd.
The event commences with a parade along Capella Street with traffic directed to the park where the celebrations take place.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact
Hayley Lyons, Place Officer. Phone: 0409-384-796, or email: email@example.com
Expressions of interest close 5:00pm AEST, Friday 19 January 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.isaac.qld.gov.au/tenders-and-eoi-s/-/asset_publisher/jZOmtJ7SbNqj/content/australia-day-celebrations-clermont?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.isaac.qld.gov.au%2Ftenders-and-eoi-s%3Fp_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_jZOmtJ7SbNqj%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-2%26p_p_col_pos%3D1%26p_p_col_count%3D2
Gladesville Hornsby Football Association is calling expressions of interest from interested parties to operate the canteen at Christie Park from March 2018.
Christie Park is currently undergoing a redevelopment by Ryde Council with the installation of two synthetic fields. Christie Park is located at Macquarie Park, Sydney and is used by GHFA and its representative teams as well as three other local representative clubs.
The canteen is scheduled to open at a minimum of the following dates/times:· Weekends: from February to September, 8.30 am to 9.00 pm: Competition matches: 2 fields operating with up to 8 matches per field per day (est over 1000 people per day).
· Mondays from May to August, 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm:
GHFA Academy: up to 300 children (plus parents) per night
There will also be other opportunities, such as trial days and for corporate and summer football competitions.
Interested parties are required to meet the following requirements:
· Source staff to meet the minimum opening dates and times listed above.
· Have or be willing to obtain suitable food handling qualifications.
· Have or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check.
· Comply with hygiene legislation/regulations.
· Have menu items and costs approved by GHFA
The canteen is not fitted out, so the operator would be required to provide the necessary equipment to operate the canteen.
EOIs close 15 January 2018.
AIRSERVICES AUSTRALIA. PROVISION OF CAFE AND CATERING SERVICES IN BRISBANE AND MELBOURNE.
ATM ID: ASA RFQ PRN 10586.
Agency: Airservices Australia.
Close Date & Time: 10 January 2018 at 2.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane.
ATM Type: Request for Quote.
Description: Airservices Australia is seeking a suitability qualified Contractor to provide cafe and catering services at its nominated sites in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Other Instructions: Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Quotation (RFQ) to the following email address: PRN_10586@airservicesaustralia.com
Airservices Australia will offer Site Visits in accordance with the details provided in the RFQ. Respondents should read and consider all information in respect of the Site Visits prior to attending.
Conditions for Participation: It is a mandatory requirement for this RFQ that the Respondent and any subcontractors proposed in the Quotation are not named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
Airservices Australia will exclude a Quotation from consideration if the Respondent or its proposed subcontractor(s) is named as non-compliant under this Act.
Timeframe for Delivery: As per RFQ.
Address for Lodgement: 1 electronic copy submitted via AusTender in accordance with the AusTender terms and conditions of tendering.
Note: Please do not submit any responses in a RAR compressed file format.
Contact Details: Paul Wright. E: PRN_10586@airservicesaustralia.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
ILLAWARRA SPORTS STADIUM. CANTEEN, CLEANING AND STADIUM OPERATIONS.
Expressions of interest for provision of canteen, cleaning and stadium operations for Illawarra Sports Stadium, Fred Finch Park, Berkeley.
Tenders for the combination of these services or individual services are welcome. Details and other background material can be downloaded from the website, www.illawarrasportsstadium.com.au
Proposals to be addressed to ISS, PO Box 419, Figtree, NSW 2525 by 5.00 pm on Monday 8 January 2018.