Below is a selection of currently open Victoria Hospitality & FMCG tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Victoria's largest companies and state government organisations including City of Melbourne, Monash University and Glencore Coal, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Hospitality & FMCG Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
SWAN HILL DISTRICT HEALTH. SUPPLY OF MEAT.
Tenders are invited for the supply of meat to Swan Hill District Health for a three-month period commencing 1 May 2018 to 31 July 2018, with the option of a further three months, subject to negotiation.
It should be noted that the tender includes those services provided at the Nyah Campus.
Tenders must be submitted on the appropriate Specification and Tender form, available from the Food Production Manager and forwarded to the undersigned in a sealed envelope and placed in the Tender Box located at the Executive Offices by no later than 4.00 pm on Friday 20 April 2018.
E C (Ted) Rayment, Chief Executive Officer.
BRENTWOOD SECONDARY COLLEGE. CANTEEN PROVIDERS.
Expressions of Interest are invited from Canteen providers for the outsourcing of the school canteen at Brentwood Secondary College.
Site visit and collection of EOI document: Thursday April 19, 2018 at 4.00 pm.
Brentwood Secondary College, 65 Watsons Road, Glen Waverley VIC 3150. Enquiries: Robyn Geshev: (03) 8545-0300 .
Glenelg Shire Council is seeking a service provider who has the demonstrated ability to produce meals of a consistently high quality, tailored to meet the particular needs and preferences of a generally frail aged and or disabled client group.
Enquiries are to be directed to Ms Symonne Robinson, Manager Aged & Disability Services, Glenelg Shire Council on 5522-2332.
Closing Date: Thursday 12 April 2018 at 3.00 pm.
LATE TENDERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Contractors wishing to respond to this tender will find the full details including contacts at (see option below).