Below is a selection of current Housing & Apartments tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (336)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (189)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (55)
- Housing & Apartments (40)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (40)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (37)
- Sports Facilities (30)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (30)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (18)
- Transportable Buildings (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Project Management - Construction (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (9)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (9)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (8)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (7)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (6)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Concrete - Precast (5)
- Interior Design (4)
- Resource Management Consents (4)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (3)
- Building Compliance Services (2)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (22)
- Agriculture (28)
- Architectural Design Services (66)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (15)
- Aviation & Related Services (4)
- Building Demolition & Removal (21)
- Business Professional Services (105)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (404)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (19)
- Construction (629)
- Council (48)
- Education Services (22)
- Electrical & Cabling (90)
- Engineering Services (77)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (54)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (14)
- Facilities Management (35)
- Fencing (30)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (2)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (7)
- Government (550)
- Grounds Maintenance (42)
- Health & Safety Management (21)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (34)
- Household Goods (14)
- Industrial Chemicals (7)
- Information Technology (110)
- Landscaping (42)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (15)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (34)
- Medical & Healthcare (74)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (34)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (10)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (2)
- Painting & Corrosion (26)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (4)
- Pipe Supply (121)
- Plant & Labour Hire (13)
- Printing (10)
- Property & Realty Services (64)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (11)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (12)
- Recruitment & HR Services (23)
- Scientific & Research (13)
- Security & Fire (64)
- Shipping (16)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (36)
- Social Services (34)
- Telecommunications (45)
- Training & Development (60)
- Transportation & Logistics (46)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (56)
- Valuation Services (19)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (59)
- Waste Management & Landfill (32)
- Water & Sewage (83)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Housing & Apartments Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. GUNBALANYA (LOTS 631, 714, 720 AND 407) - REMOTE COMMUNITY HOUSING (RCH) - DEMOLITION OF 1 LOT AND CONSTRUCTION OF 4 X 3 BEDROOM DWELLINGS.
Tender Number: T17-2730.
Request Type: Tender.
Title: Darwin Region - Gunbalanya (Lots 631, 714, 720 and 407) - Remote Community Housing (RCH) - Demolition of 1 Lot and Construction of 4 x 3 Bedroom Dwellings.
Tender Close Date: 19 February 2018.
Lodgement: · Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on +61 8 8999-1935
· Lodging by mail: GPO Box 1551, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, 0801
Technical Enquiries: 0432-571-233 (If outside Australia call +61 432-571-233).
Documents available from Internet Site https://tendersonline.nt.gov.au/Tender/Details?id=5197
BLACKALL-TAMBO REGIONAL COUNCIL.
RENOVATION OF HOUSE, 62 Shamrock Street, Blackall.
Quotations Close at 4.00pm Friday 16 February 2018.
Enquiries to be directed to Sharynn Brigg (07) 4621-6600.
Documents available from Internet Site: http://www.btrc.qld.gov.au/tenders-quotes
SHIRE OF BRUCE ROCK. TENDER 2.2017/18 PROVISION OF NEW RESIDENCE. Tenders are invited for the provision of 1 (one) new 2x2 residence meeting with council's specifications and to be located at Lot 425 Bean Road, Bruce Rock.
Tenders are requested for the following two options:
1. Construction, supply and placement of transportable residence
2. Construction of a site built resident
Tender specifications are available by contacting Ashleigh Waight at: email@example.com or phone: (08) 9061-1377 during office hours.
Tenders close at 4:00pm on Friday 16 February 2018 and should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked 'Tender 2.2017/18' and addressed to the undersigned. Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted, canvassing of councillors will disqualify.
Catherine Dunn, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Bruce Rock, PO Box 113, Bruce Rock, WA 6418.
DEFENCE HOUSING AUSTRALIA. DEMOLITION, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF 2 HOUSES AT CAMPBELL, ACT.
ATM ID: DHA-PROC-12629.
Agency: Defence Housing Australia.
Close Date & Time: 15 February 2018 at 3.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Description: Defence Housing Australia (DHA) invites builders to tender for the demolition, design and construction of 2 houses at Campbell ACT.
Other Instructions: Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Tender (RFT) to the contact officer for this project.
Conditions for Participation: Minimum Content and Requirement:· Compliance with the WHS Act 2011
· Contractor's Statutory Declaration;
· Tender Returnables
· Acceptable formats are PDF, Microsoft Office and/or compressed (zipped) in ".zip" only;
· Responses, including all attachments and supporting data, must be in English
Timeframe for Delivery: Practical Completion is scheduled for 8 November 2018.
Address for Lodgement: Tenders must be submitted via the AusTender website, no other method of submission will be accepted.
Contact Details: Procurement. P: (02) 6217-8555. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF BIODIVERSITY, CONSERVATION AND ATTRACTIONS. SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF TWO (2) TRANSPORTABLE HOMES IN STIRLING RANGE NATIONAL PARK.
Issued by: Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
Tender Number: DBCA415W142017.
Description: Works consist of the design, construction, supply and installation of two (2) dwellings of 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom transportable houses to Stirling Range National Park as per Scope of Works and Specifications.
Responses: Closes on Thursday 15 February 2018 at 3.00 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Site Visit: A site visit will be held at Bluff Knoll Picnic Area, Junction of Bluff Knoll Road and Chester Pass Road, Stirling Range National Park on 17 January 2018 at 12.00 pm. Contact Luke Coney mob. 0427 446-031. Failure to attend the meeting will result in the Offer being ineligible for further consideration.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. REMOVAL OF ASBESTOS AND INTERNAL RENOVATIONS.
Tender Number: T17-2754.
Title: Alice Springs Region - Ti Tree - Removal of Asbestos and Internal Renovations.
Site Inspection on 6 February 2018 at 10.30 am.
Agency: Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
Request Type: Quote.
Tender Close Date: 14 February 2018.
Lodgement:· Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8951-5214.
Documents available from Internet Site:
Project: Reinstatement to functional use of chemical damaged dwelling at the address in section 3, Key Features, of this Part A.
Principal's Requirements: The Principal's Requirements are set out in Appendix A.
Contract Types: The applicable contract type for this RFP is: HNZ Contract for On Site Works (Minor) May 2017 v6.
Contract Works: The Contract Works include repair of structures, services and utilities, landscaping and general site works to return the property to a lettable condition for social housing. The Contract Works are fully described in Appendix B.
HAY SHOWGROUNDS MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE is calling for quotations for the design and construction of the following:· Pavilion Kitchen
· Pavilion Amenities Block
· Pavilion Veranda
· Campgrounds Amenities Block
· Caretakers Cottage and
As well as renovation and upgrades to:
· Power Supply
· Bar Service Area
· Showgrounds Roads, and
· Main Amenities Block
Qualified persons are invited to submit quotes for one, several, or all projects. An on-site information meeting will be held on Thursday 1st February at 5:30pm.
We have just purchased a large 2000M2 House at Talli. The house is at Lock Up Stage, the Guest House to be constructed.
Expressions Of Interest required for immediate start. QBCC Licence required References of previous projects.
We can negotiate on a quote or Project Manage Email: email@example.com
Contact details (04) 1876-4744. Eamil: firstname.lastname@example.org,
WARREN SHIRE COUNCIL. EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.
Warren Shire Council is calling for the expression of interest for the design and construction of two (2) dwellings located in the Gunningba Housing Estate, Warren. All interested parties should contact Council's Acting Manager Health and Development, James Cleasby, during business hours on (02) 6847-6600 for specifications and further information.
Interested parties should contact Council prior to COB Friday 9th February 2018.
James Cleasby, Acting Manager Health & Development Services.
Details available from Internet Site: http://www.warren.nsw.gov.au/council/tenders-expressions-of-interest