Below is a list of currently open Auckland Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Auckland's largest companies and state government organisations including Watercare, Auckland Transport and Auckland Airport, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (57)
- Software & Applications Development (52)
- Consultancy & Project Management (51)
- Hardware (22)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Document & Records Management (18)
- Web Development (10)
- Security (9)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (7)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (7)
- Training & Support Services (6)
- Peripherals (6)
- Database Management (5)
- Leasing & Finance (5)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (4)
- Multi Media - Production (3)
- Smartcard Systems (2)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (50)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (5)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (17)
- Business Professional Services (118)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (303)
- Cleaning (35)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (9)
- Construction (586)
- Council (51)
- Education Services (17)
- Electrical & Cabling (71)
- Engineering Services (61)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (12)
- Event Management (27)
- Facilities Management (42)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (11)
- Government (490)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (48)
- Household Goods (13)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (101)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (22)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (40)
- Medical & Healthcare (77)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (21)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (18)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (83)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (77)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (11)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (35)
- Telecommunications (36)
- Training & Development (30)
- Transportation & Logistics (51)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (39)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (43)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
AUCKLAND TRANSPORT. AUCKLAND ON-DEMAND SHARED MOBILITY ROADMAP PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY SERVICES.
RFx ID: 19775041.
Close Date: Thursday 21 June 2018 at 10.00 am.
Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: Auckland Transport is a Council-Controlled Organisation (CCO) of Auckland Council.
Our task is to connect the city's people and places with safe and sustainable transport choices that they can afford and can access easily.
We design, build, maintain and upgrade Auckland's entire transport infrastructure, excluding state highways.
Auckland Transport is seeking to develop a shared mobility system roadmap that will identify a pathway for shared mobility solutions and how they are to integrate with scheduled public transport to develop this single shared mobility system, offering customers a true alternative to single occupancy private vehicle travel.
Shared mobility transport solutions in the roadmap will include:· on-demand route dynamic passenger vehicle rideshare services
· on-demand shared bike hire
· on-demand shared electric-bike hire
· on-demand ferry services
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice: