Below is a selection of currently open Queensland Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Queensland's largest companies and state government organisations including Watpac Construction, Virgin Australia and Queensland Airports Corporation, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (74)
- Software & Applications Development (72)
- Consultancy & Project Management (69)
- Hardware (32)
- Document & Records Management (31)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Security (11)
- Web Development (10)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Database Management (9)
- Training & Support Services (8)
- Peripherals (8)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (8)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (5)
- Multi Media - Production (4)
- Leasing & Finance (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND PUBLIC WORKS - QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT. EARLY MARKET ENGAGEMENT WOG FUTURE PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. Number: QGP20180226B.
Tender Overview: The Queensland Government invites interested Suppliers to respond to this EME to assist the Government to identify options for future WoG procurement systems.
Enquiries: David Shaw, email: David.SHAW2@hpw.qld.gov.au
Enquiries: Vic Martin, email: Vic.MARTIN@hpw.qld.gov.au
Closes on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 3:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=E0D0F374FCD4BFD0CE68F153F113295B&id=24162&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D8F44154439B679E6DB62EC95483606E2%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
QUEENSLAND URBAN UTILITIES. INDUSTRY BRIEFING FOR C1282 - SCADA PLATFORM, REMOTE TERMINAL UNIT & TELEMETRY UPGRADE (INCLUDING SWITCHBOARDS).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. Number: C1282A.
Tender Overview: Queensland Urban Utilities (QUU) will conduct an Industry Briefing about its upcoming Invitation to Offer (ITO) for software and infrastructure upgrade to existing SCADA Platform, Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) and Telemetry Technology (including switchboards).
Prospective Offerors are encouraged to attend the briefing to learn more about this procurement opportunity within Queensland's largest water utility including:· why Queensland Urban Utilities is undertaking this procurement activity
· an explanation of the Procurement Strategy for the SCADA, RTU and Telemetry Upgrade (including Switchboards) Solution
· QUU expectations with regards to the ITO process
Enquiries: Chris Clark, phone: 3855-6112,
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 5:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=50FE00A6049940A2ED929A90E278FB8A&id=24157&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D8E08B6B0C9B61BF258DBB64AA7DBC003%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
PUBLIC SAFETY BUSINESS AGENCY.
EMERGENCY VEHICLE PRIORITY (EVP) SYSTEM MANAGED SERVICE.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: PSBA89688A.
Tender Overview: The Public Safety Business Agency is seeking Offers for the provision of a Managed Service for the Emergency Vehicle Priority (EVP) System which shall include:· Solution hosting (including support and maintenance).
· Application monitoring, support and maintenance.
· Service desk, request fulfilment incident management, Service management and reporting
The Emergency Vehicle Priority (EVP) service automatically interrupts normal traffic signal operations to provide a green light signal to emergency response vehicles when safe to do so. EVP is the result of a successful collaborative project between the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR), Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA), Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES), Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) and the Queensland Police Service (QPS), with support from local governments in the areas it is rolled out.
Enquiries: Troy Griffin, phone: 3364-6345,
Closes on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=0448428059039375C95DBF727992E6B7&id=24047&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DFB673AE194A02968D6F935F12DEB700B%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3