Below is a selection of currently open Tasmania Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Tasmania's largest companies and state government organisations including Nyrstar, TasWater and Aurora Energy, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (74)
- Software & Applications Development (72)
- Consultancy & Project Management (69)
- Hardware (32)
- Document & Records Management (31)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Security (11)
- Web Development (10)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Database Management (9)
- Training & Support Services (8)
- Peripherals (8)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (8)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (5)
- Multi Media - Production (4)
- Leasing & Finance (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
The University presently utilises an in-house developed RMS, known as the Research Management Database (RMDB). The RMDB includes a suite of web-based technologies including WARP, PES and eCites. RMDB's development history exceeds 15 years, and it is highly customised for the University's circumstances.
The University now recognises there are operational risks in continuing with the RMDB in its present state, and seeks options for reducing these risks and for investing in updated or new systems to support current and future requirements.
Broadly, an RMS is expected to cover the following functions:
- Funding (pre-award), contracts and project management (post-award)
- HERDC, Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) and other Government reporting
- Ethics and Integrity (integration with new Ethics and Integrity system)
- IP and Commercialisation (integration with current IP and Commercialisation system)
- Prizes and awards
- Animal Services and Central Science Laboratory facility management and infrastructure management systems.
In order to determine the potential options available to UTAS, the project team would like to request feedback from the market to determine:
- Vendors that are able to provide any of the key functions required by UTAS (either off the shelf products or ability to custom develop)
- Willingness to partner with UTAS to customise/extend their product to cover gaps in functionality
- A high level cost estimate with an indication of tolerance (for example +/- 30%)
All communications regarding this project must be directed through the online fourm.
DEPARTMENT OF PREMIER AND CABINET. SUPPLY OF CONSULTANT SERVICES FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE ANNUAL TASMANIAN COUNCIL CONSOLIDATED DATA COLLECTION.
Request for Quotation.
Unique Tender ID: LGD RFQ 2018-1.
Closing Date and Time: Saturday 21st April 2018 at: 12:00 PM.
Department of Premier and Cabinet, 15 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000.
Description: Supply of Consultant Services for the Management of the Annual Tasmanian Council Consolidated Data Collection.
Period of Contract (Estimated) From 01/07/2018 to 30/06/2022.
Documents are available from: Dianna Marston, Telephone: (03) 6232-7022. Email: email@example.com
Applications must be lodged at: RFQ@dpac.tas.gov.au
Enquiries: Dianna Marston, Telephone: (03) 6232-7022. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: A pre-quotation briefing session will be held on 9 April 2018 at 2pm on Level 5, 15 Murray St Hobart. Attendance at the briefing session is not compulsory.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.tas.gov.au/OpenForBids/Details/4321