Below is a selection of currently open Victoria Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Victoria's largest companies and state government organisations including City of Melbourne, Monash University and Glencore Coal, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (74)
- Software & Applications Development (72)
- Consultancy & Project Management (69)
- Hardware (32)
- Document & Records Management (31)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Security (11)
- Web Development (10)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Database Management (9)
- Training & Support Services (8)
- Peripherals (8)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (8)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (5)
- Multi Media - Production (4)
- Leasing & Finance (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
ASSET INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. Number: 1718-070.
Contacts: Joanne Roberts, Type: Technical,
Description: The Department's asset portfolio includes land and buildings for approximately 1,600 government schools at a combined asset value of approximately $23 billion. The Departments current Asset Management System holds all asset information and supports regulatory, financial, assurance, audit and compliance services for the Department including compliance obligations related to annual reporting and the Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF). In the future, schools will be required to fully comply with the AMAF.
The Organisation is seeking to gain an understanding of the supplier market and range of solutions that may be available, including capability.
Closes on Friday 20 April 2018 at 5:00pm AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
Briefings: Current Sessions: Friday 13 April 2018 at 10:30am AEST, Melbourne, Victoria. Briefing will be held at 2 Treasury Place, East Melbourne.
Briefing Session - Asset Information Management System RFI. Department of Education and Training, Meeting Room 1.1, First floor, 2 Treasury Place, East Melbourne, VIC 3002.
Confirm attendance via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=21078&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
BARWON HEALTH. EHR PROCESS MAPPING.
Tender Number: BH 2018-1005.
Description: Barwon Health is seeking a Service Provider to undertake process mapping of the current state processes and business requirements as in input to following phases that will ultimately procure and implement an Electronic Health Record across Barwon Health.
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2:00pm AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
Submit your response in hardcopy to Supply Department, Supply Department, Ryrie Street, Geelong, VIC 3220.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=21056&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
DJERRIWARRH HEALTH SERVICES.
PROVISION OF CISCO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
TENDER. Number: RFT2018002.
Contacts: Christopher Crawley, Type: Technical,
Description: Djerriwarrh Health Services (DjHS) serves the rapidly expanding population areas of the City of Melton and Moorabool Shire.
DjHS are part of an initiative which will improving access to health and community services in Melton. The new integrated health and community services facility is under construction at 195-209 Barries Road, Melton West. Once completed in 2018, services will be provided by DjHS, MacKillop Family Services, Odyssey House Victoria, Melbourne Health-MidWest Area Mental Health Service and cohealth.
The existing locations and services provided by DjHS are:· Bacchus Marsh and Melton Regional Hospital
· A 42-bed acute hospital, which provides Maternity, Theatre, Medical, Urgent Care and outpatient services
· Grant Lodge
· A 30-bed residential aged care facility adjacent to the Bacchus Marsh and Melton Regional Hospital
· Bacchus Marsh Community Health Centre
· Allied health, counselling, community nursing and palliative care
· Melton Health
· Ambulatory care for Day Medical, Adult Health, Women and Children's Health and Dental Services
· Melton Community Health Centre
· Allied health and counselling services
· Caroline Springs Community Health Centre
· General community health programs.
The successful tenderer will be required to work in partnership with Djerriwarrh Health Service to assist continual achievement of its excellence in health care and service.
Closes on Friday 20 April 2018 at 3:00pm AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=21046&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
COURT SERVICES VICTORIA. JCV DIGITAL PROJECT.
TENDER. Number: RFT2018-0541.
Description: The purpose of this RFP is to select the most appropriate digital agency that will provide services described in this RFP. The selected digital agency will address a key goal as part of the Judicial College of Victoria (the 'College') strategic direction.
Currently, the College has two core online platforms and a separate event registration system, which judicial officers use to register for College programs and events, in addition the College also has a separate publishing platform for legal publications.
1. Corporate Website - (external) - www.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au
2. Judicial Officer Information Network(JOIN) Intranet - (internal, login required) a secure intranet for Victorian judicial officers and support staff - https://join1.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au/
3. Continuing Professional Development Event Registration Website - (No URL available)
4. Publications Content management system (CMS) - Children's Bench Book example in the provided link - http://www.judicialcollege.vic.edu.au/eManuals/CHCBB/index.htm#61532.htm
The College also wants to improve its online presence by changing the way it delivers online information through a refocussing and consolidation of JOIN and the corporate websites and by integrating a new events registration system and updating the publications content management system.
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 11:00am AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.