Below is a selection of currently open Western Australia Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Western Australia's largest companies and state government organisations including WALGA, Perth Airport and City of Perth, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (76)
- Software & Applications Development (74)
- Consultancy & Project Management (71)
- Hardware (34)
- Document & Records Management (31)
- Maintenance & Support Services (20)
- Security (11)
- Web Development (10)
- Internet Consultancy (9)
- Database Management (9)
- Training & Support Services (8)
- Peripherals (8)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (8)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (5)
- Multi Media - Production (4)
- Leasing & Finance (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
WESTERN AUSTRALIA POLICE FORCE. SUPPLY AND DEVELOPMENT OF VEHICLE MOUNTED AUTOMATIC RESOURCE LOCATION GPS MODEM.
Issued by: Western Australia Police Force.
Tender Number: WAPOL02218.
Enquiries: · Poppi Legg. Phone number: 6229-5283. Email address: Poppi.Legg@police.wa.gov.au
· Phillip Manna. Position: Head of Radio and Electronics. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9370-7210. Email address: email@example.com
Description: Supply and Development of Vehicle Mounted Automatic Resource Location GPS Modem.
Responses: Closes on Friday 20 April 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Documents available from Internet Site:
CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND. SUPPLY OF SERVICES FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS; PRODUCTION OF AUDIO-VISUAL CONTENT AND CAMPAIGN MEDIA CONTENT; AND WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT.
Issued by: Construction Training Fund.
Tender Number: CTF0118.
Contacts:· Eamon Moore. Position: Director, Communications & Ope. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 9244-0100. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org· Aidan Cowdery. Position: Senior Industry Training Advis. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 9244-0100. Email address: email@example.com
Description: Supply of services for strategic communications; production of audio-visual content and campaign media content; and website development.
Responses: Closes on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Note: Documents may be collected at: Head Office, 104 Belgravia Street, Belmont, WA 6104. Office: (08) 9244-0100. Fax: (08) 9244-0199.
Site Visit: A site visit will be held at 104 Belgravia Street, Belmont on 22 March 2018 at 10.00 am.
Attendance at the briefing is a prerequisite to submission and consideration of a bid.
Documents available from Internet Site: