Below is a list of currently open Queensland Machinery & Equipment tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Queensland's largest companies and state government organisations including Watpac Construction, Virgin Australia and Queensland Airports Corporation, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and/or enter a keyword and we’ll show you the opportunities available.
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Machinery & Equipment Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Townsville Waste Services operates three landfill sites on the mainland for disposal of domestic, commercial, industrial and construction waste. These sites are at Stuart, Jensen and Hervey Range. <br/>
Leachate is formed at these landfills via the percolation of rainwater through the waste mass. It is a requirement of the landfills Integrated Authority (EPPR00962513) that a leachate collection system be designed, installed and maintained to:<br/>
1) Collect the leachate generated in the landfill unit;<br/>
2) Convey the collected leachate out of the landfill unit to an appropriate leachate storage facility; and<br/>
3) Restrict the height of the leachate above the landfill cell liner over the uppermost layer in the lining system between 300 and 500 mm (depending on the age of the cell). <br/>
This tender is for the supply and installation of a leachate extraction and conveyance system at the Stuart Landfill site. The works generally involve the following:<br/>
1) Supply and installation of proprietary compressed air/pneumatic operated pumps and associated electrical/control panels and telemetry (incorporating photovoltaic power) at the three (3) existing leachate wells. <br/>
2) Supply and construction of DN50 PE leachate pipelines to allow for the conveyance of the pumped leachate to the three separate storage ponds. The leachate pipelines will have both above and below ground sections. <br/>
3) Supply and construction on leachate discharge assemble including flow meters and discharge pipework into leachate ponds. <br/>
4) Supply and installation of compressed air pipework from the "Air Handling Facility" to the leachate wells. The pipework will be PE and will have both above ground and below ground sections. <br/>
5) Supply and installation of the "Air Handling Facility" including plant room, 11kW air compressor, air receiver and associated electrical/control elements. <br/>
6) Electrical and control works including power conduit/supply to the "Air Handling Facility", HMI at the existing Gate House etc. <br/>
Refer to Section E Scope of Works for further details.