Below is a selection of current Mechanical Services & Equipment tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Mechanical Services & Equipment Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
AUSTRALIAN MUNITIONS. WORK PACKAGES.
The Benalla NSW facility is owned by the Commonwealth of Australia and operated by Thales, trading as Australian Munitions producing energetic materials for the Australian Defence Force.
Australian Munitions is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified organisations interested in tendering for the following work packages· MUL029 SOLVENT RECOVERY-WATER DRY WASTE WATER REUSE
Supply and install a waste water reuse system
· MUL030 CHILLER REPLACEMENT
Replacement of existing brine chillers plant & upgrade glycol plant· MUL031 SITE FIRE PROTECTION COMPLIANCE
Fire system safety related works achieving compliance to current Aust Standards.
To register your interest and request a copy of EOI documentation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying project MUL029, MUL030 or MUL031.
By submitting an expression of interest or tender for this project, you will become subject to the Code of the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Closing dates for submission of EOI documentation is Friday 20th April 2018. It is anticipated this project will commence in 2018/19 financial year
The works are office alterations and fit out to the existing ground floor of UTAS Administration Building. Refer to the LOCALITY PLAN on drawing WD.01 for location within the Sandy Bay Campus.
The works generally comprise of: demolition, new partitions, carpenter's works, plasterboard works (wall and ceiling linings and make good of ceilings), acoustic insulation, floor coverings, electrical, mechanical, fire, painting and miscellaneous works and will be conducted over 2 stages.
The supply and installation of new workstations and loose furniture will be by others, with the builder's electrical subcontractor responsible for power and data services to these units. Builder to allow for all coordination.
Site Inspection Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 10am
Meet Kirsty Lyons (Project Manager) at Corporate Services Building Reception
All communications must be directed via online forum
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SINSW. MINNUMURRA PUBLIC SCHOOL - SUPPLY AND INSTALL SPLIT SYSTEMS.
RFT ID SINSW-17-561.
Closes: 18 April 2018 at 10:30am.
Contact Person: Jason Sawyer. Phone: (02) 4224-9029.
Mobile: 0438-916-415. Email: STHNSWTender.AMU@det.nsw.edu.au
Tender Details: Minnumurra Public School - Supply and Install Split Systems to 17 Home Bases located in Blocks - C,D,F,G,H,K,L,N & O. A total of 34 units.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/doe/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=5698DAB2-C539-BF1A-6A613A9E1C71D87D
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT MILLER AVENUE SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572052.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Block H - Refurbishment of a room that requires life-cycle replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceiling, wall coverings, and joinery. It also involves toilet refurbishment and installation of hot water to the basins.
· Block H - Total refurbishment of the lobby including new carpet tiles, wall linings, remove coat hooks and install cubby holes
· Block F - Replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceilings, heat pumps and creation of a new lockable workspace
· Block I - Refurbishment of existing vinyl throughout. Sanding, re-painting and sealing the entire hall floor
· Block B -Replace north facing existing timber joinery windows with new bi-fold doors. Extend existing canopy connected to classrooms 4,5,6,7 to provide an all weather breakout and learning space
· Block J - Refurbishment of existing carpet by installing proper joins repair walls and re-clad with Autex throughout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572052
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT TURUA SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572891.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Total refurbishment of Toilets (Male and Female) Lifecycle replacement of floor vinyl, wall linings to be repaired and painted throughout. Hot water system to basins as per MOE requirements, partitions to be repaired and painted throughout. Ceiling to be painted in both male and female and repaired in Female toilet. Hardware to be replaced on partitions as needed. All joinery and trims to be painted. Skylight in male toilet to be replaced
· Classroom 6 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace syklight
· Classroom 7 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Replace Heat pump. Replace skylight.
· Break Out Room between Classroom 6 and 7, new carpet tiles, wall lining, suspended ceiling. Install power points. Break out room doors are to be removed and the area to be made open plan and accessible to both classrooms.
· Classroom 8 Refurbishment, new carpet tile, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove shelving adjacent to existing sink Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows
· Exterior of Block B, Replace clearlite on the exterior of the building and replace with new
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572891
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT.
BOWEN SS VARIOUS SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM WORKS (PQC LEVEL 1 CONTRACTORS).
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: DoE34150896.
Tender Overview: The Department of Education (DoE) is calling for submissions for Bowen State School Various Works - SIE Program 2017-2018.· 34-150896 - New Hard Roof Covered Area Structure
· 34-150897 - New PWD Compliant Lift and Access to MPH
· 34-150898 - New PWD Ramp and Access to Hall
· 10096403 - Stormwater Works
· New covered Walkway (Documented by Nth Qld Constructions Consulting Pty Ltd)
located at Bowen State School, 29 Kennedy Street, Bowen.
Tender documentation is available from i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810, from Tuesday 27 March 2018. Please contact Jon Larrazabal - i4architecture, Principal Consultant, on telephone: (07) 4724-1944, or email: email@example.com for further information.
Please note minimum PQC Level 1 is applicable to this Invitation.
Where a PQC Level is stated, the Principal is not obliged to provide tender documents, consider or accept a tender unless the tenderer is appropriately registered under the Queensland Government's PQC System for that PQC Level (or higher) and categories for which the tender is invited.
Submissions close on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12 noon at i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810,
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Visit Details: T.B.A.
Contacts: Jon Larrazabal, Type: Technical,
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=311AA77515A475CDE6998030CA277B14&id=24095&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D7A84EC18C9F5D1CC35FE3CD4E0FB297A%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. DARWIN REGION - BATCHELOR AREA SCHOOL - SUPPLY DELIVERY INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF PACKAGE SPLIT UNIT.
Tender Number: T18-1378. Request Type: Quote.
Site Inspection on 04 April 2018 at 11:30.
Tender Close Date: 18 April 2018.
Lodgement: Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
Faxing to Darwin tenders office on (08) 8999-1935.
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8999-4437.
Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. WESTERN AUSTRALIA POLICE FORCE - CLARKSON POLICE STATION - AC UPGRADE.
Issued by Department of Finance.
Description: Western Australia Police Force - Clarkson Police Station - AC Upgrade.
Dan Fisher, Position: Senior Project Officer. Type: Contractual.
Phone number: (08) 6551-1876. Email address:
Gordon Purvis, Position: Hoffman Architects. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9380-4150.
A non-mandatory site inspection and/or tender briefing will be held on 27th March at 10.00am. To confirm attendance at this briefing, you must contact: GORDON PURVIS on (08) 9380-4150 or email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL TENDER - YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT THE TENDERS OFFICE, GROUND FLOOR 16 PARKLAND ROAD OSBORNE PARK WA. WHEN COLLECTING THE TENDER DOCUMENTS YOU MUST PROVIDE A PHOTO ID AND SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY FORM.
Responses: Closes at Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at 2:30PM Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. OFFICE: (08) 6551-2345.
Note: Documents may be collected at:
Head Office, Ground Floor, Optima Centre Tenders Office, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. OFFICE: (08) 6551-2345
Finance - Tendering Services, Optima Centre Tenders Office, Ground Floor, 16 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA , 6017. OFFICE: (08) 6551-2345 .
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.wa.gov.au/watenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=31A9A4C8C2401784806F63AC33F38C55&id=39787&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3Faction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND CONSERVATION AUTHORITY. COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION TESTING.
RFx ID: 19568436.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: EECA is looking for a facility to test commercial refrigeration products covered by the proposed new energy
efficiency standards for New Zealand and Australia; ISO23953.2:2015, EN 16825, EN 16901 and EN 16838.
EECA is looking for a credible testing facility / laboratory who has the capability, experience, accreditation and infrastructure to perform testing on commercial refrigeration products and deliver reports on the
testing. EECA is looking for value-for-money over whole-of-life of the project and experience/credibility in testing similar products.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to be included on a Panel of Preferred Suppliers for the provision of Plumbing Capital Work.