Below is a list of currently open New South Wales Medical & Healthcare tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of New South Wales' largest companies and state government organisations including City of Sydney, Endeavour Energy and Transfield Services, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Healthcare Providers (35)
- Medical Equipment (22)
- Health Consultancy Services (17)
- Medical Supplies (8)
- Pharmaceuticals (5)
- Aged Care (4)
- Research & Surveys - Health (4)
- Medical - IT Systems (2)
- Dental Services/Equipment/Supplies (2)
- Medical Waste (2)
- Counselling Services (2)
- Medical Furniture (1)
- Medical - Testing & Maintenance (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (50)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (5)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (17)
- Business Professional Services (118)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (303)
- Cleaning (35)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (9)
- Construction (586)
- Council (51)
- Education Services (17)
- Electrical & Cabling (71)
- Engineering Services (61)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (12)
- Event Management (27)
- Facilities Management (42)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (23)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (11)
- Government (490)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (48)
- Household Goods (13)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (101)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (22)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (40)
- Medical & Healthcare (77)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (21)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (18)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (83)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (77)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (11)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (35)
- Telecommunications (36)
- Training & Development (30)
- Transportation & Logistics (51)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (39)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (43)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Medical & Healthcare Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
CUMBERLAND COUNCIL. WSROC. PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL SERVICES.
RFT ID T-2018-024.
Closes: 21st June 2018 at 2:00pm.
Tender Details: Council believes there are three (3) broad occupational grouping that require differing methods of medical and physical assessment as part of a pre-employment screening process.
These grouping are:· Generic office based roles, where further medical assessment is required
· Non-manual roles but with some special requirements
· Manually based roles that have inherent physical requirements
Contact Person: Ben Rodwell. Phone: 8757-9844.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=759AB636-C199-4449-EEFB473A994B6CD0
HEALTHSHARE NSW. CANCER INSTITUTE NSW. SKIN CANCER ONLINE TRACKING SURVEY (SCOTS) AND CANCER INSTITUTE TOBACCO TRACKING SURVEY (CITTS).
RFT ID C170231.
RFT Type: Pre-Qualified / Invited.
The Cancer Institute NSW is conducting the second phase to this 2 phase procurement for the Skin Cancer Online Tracking Survey (SCOTS) and Cancer Institute Tobacco Tracking Survey (CITTS). The primary aim of the surveys is to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of tobacco control and skin cancer prevention campaigns in NSW. This closed RFT is available for those suppliers who have been successful in the Expression of Interest Phase.
For any enquiries related to this tender, please contact the Contact Officer: Jarrad Stewart-Nikolic. Phone Number: (02) 8848-5151.
Email address: HSNSW-TendersWestmead@health.nsw.gov.au
Closes: 19 June 2018 at 2:00pm.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/health/?event=public.rftrestricted.form&RFTUUID=65B6A76D-09EB-B0A6-0912E5801DFAF6E5&firstEventModuleName=&dept=health&deptSkin=health&destinationEvent=public.rft.show