Below is a selection of currently open Queensland Medical & Healthcare tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Queensland's largest companies and state government organisations including Watpac Construction, Virgin Australia and Queensland Airports Corporation, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Healthcare Providers (36)
- Health Consultancy Services (18)
- Medical Equipment (11)
- Medical Supplies (10)
- Medical - IT Systems (7)
- Counselling Services (6)
- Medical Furniture (4)
- Research & Surveys - Health (3)
- Pharmaceuticals (1)
- Medical - Testing & Maintenance (1)
- Aged Care (1)
- Medical Waste (0)
- Dental Services/Equipment/Supplies (0)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Medical & Healthcare Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPT OF JUSTICE & ATTORNEY-GENERAL. PROVISION OF ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUG PROGRAMS - LONG TERM EXPANSION SERVICES.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. Number: DJAG5531718.
Tender Overview: Queensland Corrective Services (QCS) is seeking information from Suppliers about the range of programs, services, one-on-one interventions, service solutions and dedicated referral pathways into existing services that they can provide for people in custody or those under supervision in the community.
QCS has issued this RFI with the objective of:· Understanding what existing and innovative service delivery options may be available for substance misuse programs, interventions and service solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, products that can be delivered through flexible learning platforms.
· Seeking information from Suppliers about Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) programs, interventions and service solutions which exist in the market specifically servicing women in custody or under community supervision.
· Seeking information from Suppliers about what AOD programs, interventions and service solutions exist in the market specifically servicing youthful offenders (18 - 25years).
· Seeking information from Suppliers about what AOD programs, interventions and service solutions exist in the market specifically servicing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons in custody or under community supervision.
· Seeking information from Suppliers about AOD programs, interventions and service solutions that are suitable for persons with disabilities, including cognitive impairment and intellectual disabilities.
· Finding out the full range of options the market has available for the delivery of rapid access to substance misuse treatment options for persons in custody on remand and those serving shorter sentences.
· Understanding the true costs of service delivery to remote and regional areas of Queensland.
The scope of this RFI is limited to the provision of substance misuse programs, interventions and service solutions for persons in custody or under community supervision to address substance use and related issues.
All interested non-government organisations (NGOs), not for profit organisations, Aboriginal medical services, for profit organisations, other government departments and consortia may respond to this RFI.
Potential respondents are advised that Industry Briefings with respect to this request will be held on the dates and times and at the locations detailed in the attached Request for Information document.
Enquiries: Guy Tesoriero, phone: 3006-4560,
Closes on Monday 16 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=E5C919BC57893D302F1DE7324DB275F8&id=23973&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DAB4421CB7472FC149C0B2472B53A5BA1%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3