Below is a selection of currently open Western Australia Medical & Healthcare tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Western Australia's largest companies and state government organisations including WALGA, Perth Airport and City of Perth, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Healthcare Providers (37)
- Health Consultancy Services (19)
- Medical Supplies (11)
- Medical Equipment (11)
- Medical - IT Systems (7)
- Counselling Services (6)
- Medical Furniture (4)
- Research & Surveys - Health (3)
- Pharmaceuticals (2)
- Medical - Testing & Maintenance (1)
- Aged Care (1)
- Medical Waste (0)
- Dental Services/Equipment/Supplies (0)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Medical & Healthcare Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
WA COUNTRY HEALTH SERVICE. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SCOPE DRYING CABINETS TO WA COUNTRY HEALTH SERVICE WHEATBELT.
Description: Supply, delivery and commissioning of five (5) scope drying cabinets and associated accessories to Northam Health Service, Narrogin Health Service and Merredin Health Service.
Responses: Closes at Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 2:30PM Perth, Western Australia.
Enquiries: Krista Morlang, Phone number: 9781-4118. Email address: Krista.Morlang@finance.wa.gov.au
Other Contacts: Suzanne Seeley, Position: SIHI Reform Coordinator. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9621-7899. Email address: email@example.com
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Department of Finance - Bunbury Office, Level 8, Bunbury Tower, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury, WA , 6230. OFFICE: (08) 9781-4100.
Note: Documents may be collected at: Department of Finance - Bunbury Office, Level 8, Bunbury Tower, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury, WA , 6230. OFFICE: (08) 9781-4100.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.wa.gov.au/watenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=138398C3B1A35BDFB9685EA3E0711E25&id=39783&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3Faction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITIES - CHILD PROTECTION AND FAMILY SUPPORT. PROVISION OF BEREAVEMENT ASSISTANCE IN REGIONAL WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Issued by: Department of Communities - Child Protection and Family Support.
Tender Number: DCP201651A.
Description: The Department of Communities (Child Protection and Family Support Division) has a role identified in sections 234, 235 and 236 of the Children and Community Services Act 2004 to assist individuals who are in need of assistance, by making a payment of all or part of funeral expenses where the Department considers it appropriate to do so.
To fulfil its obligation, the Department's Bereavement Assistance Scheme provides funeral assistance for burial or cremation where a deceased person's estate has insufficient funds or whose next of kin, relatives or friends cannot cover the cost of the funeral and raising credit would cause unreasonable hardship.
The Department is currently seeking Offers for the following areas: · Panel C Goldfields-Esperance and Wheatbelt regions;
· Panel D South West and Great Southern regions.
· Mr. Paul Scanlon. Position: Co-ordinator Client Support Ser. Type: Technical. Phone number: (08) 9222-2646. Email address: Paul.Scanlon@communities.wa.gov.au
· Mr. Rod Bradbury. Position: Senior Procurement Specialist. Type: Contractual. Phone number: (08) 9222-2798. Email address: Rodney.Bradbury@communities.wa.gov.au
Responses: Closes on Thursday 17 April 2018 at 2.30 pm Perth, Western Australia.
Submit an electronic response or submit your response in hardcopy to Head Office, 189 Royal Street, East Perth, WA 6004. Office: (08) 9222-2522. Fax: (08) 9222-2771.
Note: Documents may be collected at: Department of Communities - Head Office, 189 Royal Street, East Perth, WA 6004. Office: (08) 9222-4820 on or after 2 February 2018 at 2.30 pm.
Documents available from Internet Site: