Below is a selection of current Painting & Corrosion tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Painting & Corrosion Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS - ROADTEK. REPAINTING OF NORRIES CK BRIDGE.
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: RTCNS1718.
Tender Overview: Invitation to Tender for RTCNS1718 Repainting of Norries Ck Bridge on Woppen Ck Road within the Cairns Region Council Region.
Contacts: Andrew Schelberg, Type: Technical,
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Submit your response in hardcopy to RoadTek Asset Services Tender Box, 9-17 Adelaide Street, Manunda, Qld 4870.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=EBE854EB521A089DA1D4BFC157B8CD94&id=24218&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3DDDAE1575A309D632F3AA7B9E069899E0%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D2
The works are office alterations and fit out to the existing ground floor of UTAS Administration Building. Refer to the LOCALITY PLAN on drawing WD.01 for location within the Sandy Bay Campus.
The works generally comprise of: demolition, new partitions, carpenter's works, plasterboard works (wall and ceiling linings and make good of ceilings), acoustic insulation, floor coverings, electrical, mechanical, fire, painting and miscellaneous works and will be conducted over 2 stages.
The supply and installation of new workstations and loose furniture will be by others, with the builder's electrical subcontractor responsible for power and data services to these units. Builder to allow for all coordination.
Site Inspection Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 10am
Meet Kirsty Lyons (Project Manager) at Corporate Services Building Reception
All communications must be directed via online forum
TENDERS are called for painting of Macksville Showground Pavilion Complex. Enquiries: 6568-6285, email: email@example.com
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT TURUA SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572891.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Total refurbishment of Toilets (Male and Female) Lifecycle replacement of floor vinyl, wall linings to be repaired and painted throughout. Hot water system to basins as per MOE requirements, partitions to be repaired and painted throughout. Ceiling to be painted in both male and female and repaired in Female toilet. Hardware to be replaced on partitions as needed. All joinery and trims to be painted. Skylight in male toilet to be replaced
· Classroom 6 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace syklight
· Classroom 7 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Replace Heat pump. Replace skylight.
· Break Out Room between Classroom 6 and 7, new carpet tiles, wall lining, suspended ceiling. Install power points. Break out room doors are to be removed and the area to be made open plan and accessible to both classrooms.
· Classroom 8 Refurbishment, new carpet tile, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove shelving adjacent to existing sink Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows
· Exterior of Block B, Replace clearlite on the exterior of the building and replace with new
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572891
SA WATER CORPORATION.
SA WATER - SMALL WORKS FOR SURGE VESSEL RECOATING.
REQUEST FOR TENDER.
Tender Code: SAWC043223. Contract Number: CS8805.
Enquiries: Phil Zubrinich, telephone: 7424-2053.
Description: Surge Vessel Recoating.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 19 April 2018.
Briefing: A briefing session will be held at Murray Bridge Onkaparinga Pump Station No 3 (refer to separate map provided with this RFT) on 5th April 2018 at 9:30am.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43223&action=display-tender-details
The City of Kalamunda is inviting tenders for the following:
RFT 1804 Provision of General Building Maintenance and Minor Works
Tender specifications and all other documents are available for downloading from the City of Kalamunda e-tendering portal (see download document option below).
All Enquiries are to be directed to Annette Footer via the TenderLink Forum (see online forum option below).
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the City of Kalamunda's e-tendering portal (see electronic tender box option below).
Deadline for tenders to be submitted is no later than 2.00pm AWST Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Mailed, Electronic (email) mailed Tenders, hand delivered, and tenders submitted by facsimile or telephone will not be accepted.
Tenders received after the due time and date will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any City of Kalamunda Councillors or Officers will disqualify Tenders from the Tender process.
Chief Executive Officer
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF CARPET TILES AND PAINTING OF OFFICE WALLS.
Tender Number: T18-1519.
Request Type: Quote.
Title: Katherine Region - Department of Health 5 Kintore Street - Supply and Installation of Carpet Tiles and Painting of Office Walls.
Site Inspection: Inspection on 4 April 2018 at 10:00
Tender Close Date: 18 April 2018.
Lodgement: · Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on +61 8 8999-1935
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8973-8527 (If outside Australia call +61 8 8973-8527).
Documents available from Internet Site https://tendersonline.nt.gov.au/Tender/Details?id=5449
The City of Casey is seeking Registration of Rates from suitably qualified organisations/ Contractors to provide Painting Services.
The purposes of the Registration of Rates is to establish a panel of approved Painting Contractors from which to select to carry out the Council's programmed and reactive painting.
PRE-TENDER MEETING (NON COMPULSORY)
Date: Wednesday 4 April 2018 at 2.00pm.
Casey Works Centre, 30-36 Vesper Drive, Narre Warren.
PROPOSED MAINTENANCE OF RESERVOIR NO. 16 AT WENTWORTH ESTATE.
Quotation No. 37.00609.
Bathurst Regional Council invites quotations from suitably qualified contractors to undertake the maintenance of a potable water service reservoir (No. 16 at Wentworth Estate). The works required will include; · Site establishment
· Sealing of internal wall cracks with potable water approved sealant (Intercrete® product or equivalent)
· Relining of the whole internal wall surface of the reservoir with potable water approved liner (Intercrete® product or equivalent)
· Painting of the whole external wall surface of the reservoir
· Return site to original condition
The closing date & time for quotation submissions is 4.00 pm on Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Interested parties are required to register via the E-tendering Portal (see option below) to download the quotation document at no charge.
If you experience difficulties accessing the above website please call the TenderLink Helpdesk on 1800 233-533.
Tenders are invited for:
Council's Schedule of Rates Contract for Infrastructure, Property and Repair services over the 2019 & 2020 financial years. Tenderers may choose to submit rates on selected parts or all categories listed below.
PART 1 - Cleaning of Gross Pollutant Traps
PART 2 - Disposal of Construction Material - AC Profiling, Timber and Concrete
PART 3 - Engineering Surveying
PART 4 - CCTV Pipeline Inspections and Pipe Cleaning
PART 5 - Footpath Paver and Plaza Cleaning
PART 6 - Graffiti Removal - From Public and Private Properties
PART 7 - Property Infrastructure
b. Sign Services
g. Metal Fabricator
h. Exit & Emergency Lights Testing & Repair
PART 8 - Pest Control
PART 9 - Bus Shelter Cleaning
PART 10 - Traffic Control Services
PART 11 - Air Conditioning Maintenance
PART 12 - Public Arts Maintenance
Documents can be downloaded for free (see option below) from TUESDAY 20 MARCH 2018.
A Pre-Tender meeting will be held on TUESDAY 27 MARCH 2018, commencing at 11.00 am at North Sydney Council in the Hutley Hall. Failure by the Tenderer to attend this meeting may lead to rejection of the Tender.
Tenders will close at 4 pm, TUESDAY 17 APRIL 2018.
Inquiries may be directed to the Contracts Manager, Edward Wong (02) 9936-8544.