Below is a selection of current Plumbing & Gasfitting tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (245)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (165)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (33)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (13)
- Sports Facilities (13)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Project Management - Construction (12)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (9)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Plumbing & Gasfitting Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT MILLER AVENUE SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572052.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Block H - Refurbishment of a room that requires life-cycle replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceiling, wall coverings, and joinery. It also involves toilet refurbishment and installation of hot water to the basins.
· Block H - Total refurbishment of the lobby including new carpet tiles, wall linings, remove coat hooks and install cubby holes
· Block F - Replacement of existing carpet, suspended ceilings, heat pumps and creation of a new lockable workspace
· Block I - Refurbishment of existing vinyl throughout. Sanding, re-painting and sealing the entire hall floor
· Block B -Replace north facing existing timber joinery windows with new bi-fold doors. Extend existing canopy connected to classrooms 4,5,6,7 to provide an all weather breakout and learning space
· Block J - Refurbishment of existing carpet by installing proper joins repair walls and re-clad with Autex throughout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572052
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE. ROI FOR COMBINED 5YA WORKS PROJECT AT TURUA SCHOOL.
RFx ID: 19572891.
Close Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00).
Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: The Contract Works required are but not limited to;· Total refurbishment of Toilets (Male and Female) Lifecycle replacement of floor vinyl, wall linings to be repaired and painted throughout. Hot water system to basins as per MOE requirements, partitions to be repaired and painted throughout. Ceiling to be painted in both male and female and repaired in Female toilet. Hardware to be replaced on partitions as needed. All joinery and trims to be painted. Skylight in male toilet to be replaced
· Classroom 6 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace syklight
· Classroom 7 Refurbishment, lifecycle replacement of carpet tiles, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows. Replace Heat pump. Replace skylight.
· Break Out Room between Classroom 6 and 7, new carpet tiles, wall lining, suspended ceiling. Install power points. Break out room doors are to be removed and the area to be made open plan and accessible to both classrooms.
· Classroom 8 Refurbishment, new carpet tile, wall linings - autex. New suspended ceilings. Remove shelving adjacent to existing sink Remove existing sink and move to new location. Remove decommissioned radiator pipes. Replace sliding glass pane windows
· Exterior of Block B, Replace clearlite on the exterior of the building and replace with new
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice https://www.gets.govt.nz/MEDUR/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=19572891
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT.
BOWEN SS VARIOUS SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM WORKS (PQC LEVEL 1 CONTRACTORS).
INVITATION TO OFFER. Number: DoE34150896.
Tender Overview: The Department of Education (DoE) is calling for submissions for Bowen State School Various Works - SIE Program 2017-2018.· 34-150896 - New Hard Roof Covered Area Structure
· 34-150897 - New PWD Compliant Lift and Access to MPH
· 34-150898 - New PWD Ramp and Access to Hall
· 10096403 - Stormwater Works
· New covered Walkway (Documented by Nth Qld Constructions Consulting Pty Ltd)
located at Bowen State School, 29 Kennedy Street, Bowen.
Tender documentation is available from i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810, from Tuesday 27 March 2018. Please contact Jon Larrazabal - i4architecture, Principal Consultant, on telephone: (07) 4724-1944, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note minimum PQC Level 1 is applicable to this Invitation.
Where a PQC Level is stated, the Principal is not obliged to provide tender documents, consider or accept a tender unless the tenderer is appropriately registered under the Queensland Government's PQC System for that PQC Level (or higher) and categories for which the tender is invited.
Submissions close on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12 noon at i4architecture Pty Ltd, 607 Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD 4810,
OR email to: email@example.com
Site Visit Details: T.B.A.
Contacts: Jon Larrazabal, Type: Technical,
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12:00pm, Brisbane, Queensland.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=311AA77515A475CDE6998030CA277B14&id=24095&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3FCSRFNONCE%3D7A84EC18C9F5D1CC35FE3CD4E0FB297A%26amp%3Baction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender%26amp%3BchangeLevel%3D%26amp%3Binputlist%3DhasETB%26amp%3BorderBy%3DreleaseDate%26amp%3BwithdrawalReason%3D%26amp%3BexpiredReason%3D%26amp%3BtenderState%3D%26amp%3BtenderId%3D%26amp%3Bpage%3D3
The scope of work includes the following:· The construction of a new Cemetery staff facilities and work shop building, refer all drawing and specification
· No electrical supply currently on site. Contractor to allow to supply their own power, via generator or similar until mains cable and contractor installed temporary power installed.
· Preparation and management of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental plans, plus programme.
· Establishment and disestablishment
· Preparation of As-built drawings in Red line drawings
· Submission of Contractors Monthly Health, Safety & Environmental Report· Making good of site
· Submission of Contractors Monthly Health, Safety & Environmental reports.
The City of Kalamunda is inviting tenders for the following:
RFT 1804 Provision of General Building Maintenance and Minor Works
Tender specifications and all other documents are available for downloading from the City of Kalamunda e-tendering portal (see download document option below).
All Enquiries are to be directed to Annette Footer via the TenderLink Forum (see online forum option below).
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the City of Kalamunda's e-tendering portal (see electronic tender box option below).
Deadline for tenders to be submitted is no later than 2.00pm AWST Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Mailed, Electronic (email) mailed Tenders, hand delivered, and tenders submitted by facsimile or telephone will not be accepted.
Tenders received after the due time and date will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any City of Kalamunda Councillors or Officers will disqualify Tenders from the Tender process.
Chief Executive Officer
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE - DSRG. RANDWICK BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKS.
ATM ID: 11798.
APP Reference: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE:/EIG/SDD/2017/11.
ATM Type: Request for Tender.
Close Date & Time: 19-April-2018, 12:00 pm (ACT Local Time).
APP Reference: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE:/EIG/SDD/2017/11
Description: Upgrade of Building No. 11 and Building No. 243 including new ablutions and kitchen provisions, external repairs, Building 306 new ablutions, demountable building refurbishments, new external gas enclosure, and all associated works.
Contact Details: Tim Munro. P: +61 (02) 9465-5910. E: Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Instructions: The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under 'Go to ATM documents').
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Conditions for Participation: The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:· The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
· The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
· The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Timeframe for Delivery: To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.
Address for Lodgement: www.tenders.gov.au
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.gov.au/?event=public.atm.show&ATMUUID=C4B9CE63-09F6-6253-F8D8601BF5671AE2
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to be included on a Panel of Preferred Suppliers for the provision of Plumbing Capital Work.
City of Ballarat is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and experienced individuals and companies to provide Plumbing Maintenance Services
Suitably endorsed Tenders marked "RFT2018-22 Jubilee Park Clubhouse Changeroom Upgrade" are invited and will be received by the undersigned until 2pm Wednesday 18th April 2018.
This is a lump sum contract for the removal and upgrade of all existing fixtures and fittings in the male and female toilets at Jubilee Park Clubhouse.
Enquiries should be directed to Tony Powell on 1300-292-442 or email@example.com
A compulsory pre-tender site meeting will held at 11am Wednesday 4th April 2018 at Jubilee Park. Registration to attend the site meeting can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable fee of $110.00 will be charged for each hard copy of the Specification or specifications at nil cost can be accessed on the following web address: https://www.tenderlink.com/wagga.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced contractors to design and construct the Captains Flat Rural Fire Brigade Station for Council. This tender does NOT include the design and construction of the shed and associated works. Tenderers are welcome to, and encouraged to also bid for the Captains Flat RFS shed design and construction tender if they wish.
Interested parties are required to register via the website (see option below) to download the documents at no charge. A Compulsory site inspection will be held at 11 Foxlow Street Captains Flat at 2pm, 4 April 2018.
Contract enquiries should be directed to Thomas Hogg via the online forum accessed on the portal.
If you experience technical difficulties please call the Tenderlink Helpdesk on 1800 233 533.
Closing Date: 2pm, 12 April 2018.