Below is a selection of current Project Management - Construction tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Project Management - Construction Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEVELOPMENT VICTORIA. MELBOURNE PARK REDEVELOPMENT STAGE 3 - INVITATION FOR MANAGING CONTRACTOR SERVICES.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. Number: MPR3-MC-EOI.
Description: Development Victoria is seeking responses to this Invitation for Expressions of Interest for the delivery of the Melbourne Park Redevelopment Stage 3 - Managing Contractor Services.
The purpose of this EOI Process is to assess the ability of Registrants to provide the Services and prepare a shortlist of Registrants for a Request for Tender.
The Registrant's EOI must be completed in the format specified and submitted to the Tender Box by 2:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Tender Box, Development Victoria, Level 9, 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
Closes on Thursday 19 April 2018 at 2:00pm AEST, Melbourne, Victoria.
Submit your response in hardcopy to Development Victoria, Level 9, 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Office: (03) 8317-3400.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=21048&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
Consultancy services for Assessment, Design and Project Management of Asset Upgrade and New Works at the Community of Nauiyu in the Northern Territory
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
TRANSPORT FOR NSW - TRANSPORT PROJECTS. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER FOR NEW INTERCITY FLEET MAINTENANCE FACILITY.
RFT ID ISD-18-7193.
Closes: 3rd April 2018 at 2:00pm.
Contact Person: Sahil Zaidi. Phone: (02) 9422-1383.
Tender Details: The NSW Government is delivering a New Intercity Fleet to replace the trains carrying customers from Sydney to the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Blue Mountains and the South Coast.
The detailed design and construction of the new maintenance facility at Kangy Angy, which will service and maintain the New Intercity Fleet, is being delivered by John Holland on behalf of Transport for NSW. The maintenance facility includes offices, amenities, staff parking and ancillary buildings as well as flood free access for local residents via a new bridge that will connect Enterprise Drive to Orchard Road in the suburb of Kangy Angy.
Early work activities are now underway.
The Construction Manager will:· Manage all aspects of construction work being conducted on-site to meet the safety, environmental, schedule, cost and quality objectives of the project. Multiple packages of work will be carried out simultaneously so there will be a strong need to manage the interfaces between discrete contracts.
· Represent TfNSW on-site for work conducted by John Holland (D&C contractor) and RailConnect (train consortium undertaking specialist equipment installation).· Participate in reviews of designs, management plans, construction staging, assurance documentation, etc.
· Ensure compliance with safety and environmental legislation and Planning Approval requirements for the work conducted on-site.
· Coordinate with transport stakeholders and agencies, in particular with NSW Trains and Sydney Trains, to ensure operational requirements are considered during the conduct of the work on-site and to ensure operational impacts are mitigated.
· Provide regular reporting of work conducted on-site.
· Work collaboratively with the NIF Project Team members, suppliers and various stakeholder groups to achieve best for project outcomes.
· This role will functionally report to the Project Manager, NIF Maintenance Facility, and have a number of direct reports such as Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer and Site Supervisors.
Additional Details / Instructions: The role will be based primarily at the NIF Maintenance Facility construction site office at 55 Orchard Road Kangy Angy, NSW 2258. The applicant will also be required to travel to the TfNSW office in the suburb of Chatswood, NSW 2067, for fortnightly meetings.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=2103BE3C-D0EE-78B6-EFFB067D78589F91
Expression of Interest QT0202 Delivery of Construction Procurement Process.
Western Water is seeking a suitably capable and experienced Capital Delivery Adviser to provide strategic advice on opportunities to enhance our infrastructure delivery capability, including facilitation of project Post Implementation Reviews and Benefit Realisation Reviews, Superintendent services, analysis and reporting of project and program outcomes and provision of project manager secondments when requested.
COUNTRY FIRE AUTHORITY VICTORIA. SUPERINTENDENT SERVICES: FISKVILLE - PRE-QUALIFICATION.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. Number: RFI - 2018-0022.
Description: Superintendent Services: Fiskville (Pre-Qualification).
Interested Parties may submit a Pre-qualification Response at any stage until 2:00pm 21 March 2018.
The Pre-qualification Response should be submitted to Tenders VIC via the website: www.tenders.vic.gov.au
Upon receipt of the Pre-qualification Response, CFA will determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether the Interested Party meets the Pre-qualification Requirements and will:· notify the Interested Party accordingly, via email to each Interested Party's primary contact nominated in the Interested Party Contact Details Form submitted with the Pre-qualification Response.
· where an Interested Party satisfies the Pre-qualification Requirements, send to the primary contact nominated in the Interested Party Contact Details Form, details on how to access the Invitation to Tender.
Enquiries: Lisa Van West, phone: (03) 9262-8316,
Enquiries: Noemi Rostas, phone: (03) 9262-8635,
Closes on Wednesday 21 March 2018 at 2:00pm AEDT, Melbourne, Victoria.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=20885&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
Clayton Campus Centre Masterplan - Feasibility Study RFP - Consultant Consortium
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE. MANAGING CONTRACTOR CONTRACT (MCC-1 2003)- EST00355 ASMTI SWBTA FACILITIES PROJECT.
ATM ID: AZ6062.
Agency: Department of Defence - DSRG.
Close Date & Time: 4 April 2018 at 12.00 pm (ACT Local Time).
ATM Type: Expression of Interest.
Multi-stage Criteria: This is the first of a two phase selection process. The Commonwealth will invite no more than five shortlisted Applicants to lodge a tender for the contractor's activities and the works. Further details of the evaluation criteria can be found in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Description: Registrations of Interest are invited from suitably qualified entities to undertake the role of Managing Contractor for certain works on the basis described in the Invitation to Register Interest. The Commonwealth intends to create a shortlist of Applicants from which it may invite tenders for the proposed works. A shortlist of companies will be created based on the financial viability and Building Code 2016 compliance of applicants. Other schedules typically assessed in an Invitation to Register Interest will not be used in this instance.
The Invitation to Register Interest is available from the AusTender website at https://www.tenders.gov.au
Information on how to obtain a copy of the Invitation to Register Interest is available on the AusTender website. Further information regarding AusTender is available in clause 1.6 of the Invitation to Register Interest.
At the time this Invitation to Register Interest is published on AusTender:
a. The Project will support the increase in Singaporean personnel training in Australia under the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (CSP), with the aim to increase the training to 14,000 Singaporean personnel in Australia for 18 weeks annually by the end of 2026.
b. The Project will be delivered in two components, as follows:· the component which is the subject of this Invitation to Register Interest (being proposed works in the Rockhampton Region) are further described in paragraph (c) below; and
· a separate component, which is not the subject of this Invitation to Register Interest, comprising of a new training area in the Townsville area. Once arrangements are in place to allow the commencement of construction, that component of the Project will provide similar training infrastructure at the new training areas, allowing the majority of SAF activities to be undertaken at those new sites. It is anticipated that the works at Townsville will be delivered under a separate Managing Contractor Contract;
c. the works in the Rockhampton Region are proposed to be largely delivered within the existing Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA), noting that once additional land is acquired adjacent to the SWBTA, further works will be required to incorporate such land within the existing training area boundary. The works in the Rockhampton Region are anticipated to include the following:
· Fencing, roads, entry points, range control and communications (for acquired land);
· Manoeuvre corridors for Combined Arms Combat Teams (including armour and artillery) and targetry;
· Urban Live Fire training facilities;
· Camp accommodation and supporting infrastructure (ICT, sewerage, water treatment);
· Vehicle storage and maintenance facilities;
· Bulk logistics;
· Littoral villages; and
· Medical facilities.
Other Instructions: The Commonwealth is not proposing to conduct an industry briefing in relation to the Invitation to Register Interest.
Building Code 2016: The Building Code 2016 applies. By lodging a Registration of Interest, the Applicant will become subject to the Building Code 2016.
Further information regarding the Building Code 2016 is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest (including conditions of participation).
WHS Accreditation Scheme: The WHS Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth) applies. Further information regarding the WHS Accreditation Scheme is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Indigenous Procurement Policy: The Australian Government's new Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. Further information regarding the Indigenous Procurement Policy is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Joint Bids: The Commonwealth does offer applicants an opportunity to lodge a Registration of Interest on a Joint Bid Basis. Further information regarding Joint Bids is provided in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Evaluation Criteria: The evaluation criteria are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Minimum Form and Content Requirements: The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Conditions for Participation: The conditions for participation are described in the Invitation to Register Interest.
Timeframe for Delivery: The Commonwealth anticipates that the award date for the contract will be in or about August 2018, with completion of the works in or about April 2024.
Estimated Value (AUD): From $700,000,000.00 to $800,000,000.00.
Address for Lodgement: Electronically via AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au
Contact Details: Aurecon Australasia Pty Ltd Attention: Ms Jessica Hoddinott. P: (07) 3173-8778. F: (07) 3173-8002. E: BNE.Defence@aurecongroup.com
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site:
DEPARTMENT FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT. BUILDING BETTER SCHOOLS - PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE.
Expression of Interest.
Tender Code: DECD043098. Contract Number: 07635/18.
Description: Expression of Interest for the provision of a Program Management Office for the DECD Building Better Schools Program.
Enquiries: John Scalzi, Email: John.Scalzi@sa.gov.au
Responses: Tender closes at 2:00 PM Adelaide time, 3rd April 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43098&action=display-tender-details