Below is a selection of current Property & Realty Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (52)
- Audio & Video (16)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (9)
- Building Demolition & Removal (29)
- Business Professional Services (120)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (382)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (503)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (19)
- Electrical & Cabling (79)
- Engineering Services (57)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (24)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (59)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (573)
- Grounds Maintenance (45)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (28)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (122)
- Landscaping (48)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (47)
- Medical & Healthcare (76)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (27)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (12)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (13)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (100)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (24)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (62)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (47)
- Training & Development (34)
- Transportation & Logistics (66)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (41)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (40)
- Waste Management & Landfill (57)
- Water & Sewage (58)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Property & Realty Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DARLING DOWNS HOSPITAL AND HEALTH SERVICE.
The Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service is seeking submissions from suitably experienced and resourced offerors for the provision of hairdressing, barber and beauty services to the 51 residents of the Forest View Residential Aged Care Facility located in Wondai.
For enquiries and full information, including tender documents, are available upon request by contacting Carly Major on (07) 4699-8601, or via email at: DDHHS-Procurement@health.qld.gov.au under reference number DD2018-285.
Tenders will close at 5.00pm on Friday 20 April 2018.
The TransGrid's wood pole transmission line structures require periodic ground line inspection in order to ensure that the transmission network remains safe and reliable. This Specification for works related to ground-line inspection of selected wood pole transmission line structures across the transmission network of TransGrid.
WHANGAREI DISTRICT COUNCIL. COMMUNITY PROPERTY MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT.
RFx ID: 19608953. Reference: CON17073.
Close Date: Friday, 20 April 2018 at 4:00 PM.
Tender Type: Registration of Interest (ROI).
Overview: Whangarei District Council (WDC) are looking to procure their Community Property Management Contract.
The process will be a two staged open market process:· Registration of Interest (ROI)
· Request for Proposal (RFP)
This ROI is the first formal step in the process and is intended to be of minimal effort for respondents and allow WDC to create a short list of suppliers to invite to enter the RFP process.
The outcome for this procurement will be a panel arrangement of two to three suppliers (depending on outcomes of the process):
· the panel is open - other suppliers could be added to it if demand was too great for the suppliers, or a supplier went out of business
· at that point a reserve from the current procurement process could be used
· work is allocated to the panel members on a turn-about or availability basis so work is evenly apportioned
· projects are costed by the panel member allocated on a project by project basis. This would provide an ongoing check of costs relative to each other's pricing.
Community properties include:
· pensioner housing refurbishment
· community buildings
· community halls
· heritage buildings
· community hubs e.g. Old Municipal Building
· pensioner housing (other projects)
· general and residential housing
· e.g. the Plunket Rooms on roading land
This contract will consist of a base load of work as per the scope, however the pensioner unit refurbishments will become the priority as they become available.
· WDC has 164 Pensioner units in 16 locations
· the units were predominantly built in the 80s and 90s with Mill Rd being the oldest and built in the 1960s
· each village has between 2 to 18 units
· 142 units are one bedroom, five are two bedroom and 17 are bedsits
· the size, configuration and condition of units vary across the whole portfolio
· the units were built according to standards for the day but due to an ageing population and the aim to keep elderly in their homes for longer, units are now being upgraded to meet accessibility criteria such as handrails, ramps and roll in showers.
· capex funding for refurbishments differs from year to year.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
URBAN RENEWAL AUTHORITY (trading as Renewal SA). BLAIR ATHOL URBAN RENEWAL (STAGE 1) REAL ESTATE AGENCY SERVICES.
REQUEST FOR TENDER.
Tender Code: URA043266.
Enquiries: Michelle Cronin, email: email@example.com
Description: Renewal SA on behalf of the South Australian Housing Trust (SAHT), is seeking submissions from Real Estate Sales agents for the sale of Residential Products within Stage 1 of the Blair Athol Urban Renewal area.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 20 April 2018. Submit your response in hardcopy at Level 9 West, Riverside Centre North Terrace, Adelaide.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=43266&action=display-tender-details
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE. OFFICE ACCOMMODATION - MIDLAND.
Expression of Interest.
Description: Charles Kellett Property Consulting (CKPC) has been instructed by the Department of Finance to seek Expressions of Interest for the provision of office accommodation in the Midland Town Centre
on behalf of the State Government.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: · A total net lettable area of approximately 1,100sqm;
· Premises to be located in the Midland Town Centre;
Responses: Closes at Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 5:00PM Perth, Western Australia.
Special Response Instructions: All interested parties must obtain an expression of interest document from Charles Kellett Property Consulting (CKPC).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0419 985-246.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.wa.gov.au/watenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?CSRFNONCE=0860B2A8BF738667CC9BFD329774C6C6&id=39837&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3Faction%3Dadvanced-tender-search-open-tender
Muswellbrook Shire Council invites appropriately qualified contractors for the supply of a range of Building Services in accordance with the specification contained within Council's tender documents. This tender is for an existing contract, Contract No: 2017-2018-0233 Provision of Property and Building Trades and Services. Council is seeking submissions for Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6 of the tender only.
WESTERN DOWNS REGIONAL COUNCIL. REQUEST FOR SALE OF LAND.
Western Downs Regional Council invites offers for the Sale of Land at Lot44 RP32830 Parish Thorn on Unnamed Road 4 Warra: MM13-17-18 Sale of Land.
All requests for information or advice regarding documents are to be directed to Miss Emma McGrath via email: email@example.com or by phone on (07) 4679-4021.
Submissions must be received by the closing time of 5pm Wednesday 18 April 2018.
Submissions received after the closing time may be deemed invalid.
Council may invite Tenderers to change their offers in accordance with the provision of Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012. Council reserves the right to accept any submission in whole or part and the right not to accept the lowest or all submissions.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.wdrc.qld.gov.au/doing-business/tenders/
A4316 Real Estate Professional - Disposal of 133 Salvado Road, Jolimont and Possible of 2 Upham Street, Jolimont
The City of Subiaco is the owner of a parcel of land located at 133 Salvado Road, Jolimont (the former Wembley TAFE site). The City intends to dispose of the property, subject to Local Government statutory requirements.
The City also owns the adjacent site at 2 Upham Street, Jolimont which is likely to become available for disposal within the next 12 months.
The City now seeks to appoint an experienced agent to provide advice to the City on disposal of property and methods of sale, conduct the marketing and sale of 133 Salvado Road, Jolimont and at the principal's absolute discretion, conduct the marketing and sale of 2 Upham St, Jolimont.
A full statement of the Requirements required under the proposed contract appears in the Specification Part 2.
BELLINGEN SHIRE COUNCIL. CONTAINER DEPOSIT SCHEME.
Expression of Interest to host a reverse vending machine.
Council is currently running an expression of interest (EOI) to gather information from residents and community groups that may be interested in hosting a Reverse Vending Machine on their land.
There are specific requirements for the land on which a Reverse Vending Machine may be sited and these are outlined on the EOI Form. All sites will require final sign off by the NSW Government's Return and Earn partner TOMRA Cleanaway for suitability.
At this stage Council has only been approached regarding a site at Bellingen.
Once EOI's have been collected and assessed for suitability of location, information on the suitable locations will then be available on Council's Community Engagement Hub 'Create' for residents to consider and provide their feedback on a preferred location in Bellingen.
EOIs are to be submitted by 4:30pm on 13 April 2018, in hard copy to Council's Customer Service Centre at 33-39 Hyde Street Bellingen or via email to Council@bellingen.nsw.gov.au (link sends e-mail).
For further information please contact Molly Odgers, Waste Management Coordinator on 6655-3700 or Council@bellingen.nsw.gov.au (link sends e-mail)
MARANOA REGIONAL COUNCIL. TENDER - LEASE OF COUNCIL OWNED LAND - Lot 603 on Y2211, & Lot 604 on Y2211, 15-17 Banks Street, Yuleba.
Tender Number: 18039.
Maranoa Regional Council invites tenders for the lease of the land located at 15-17 Banks Street, Yuleba (Lot 603 and Lot 604 on Y2211).
Tenders close at 2:00pm 18 April 2018.
Tender documents (including specification and tender response form) can be obtained from: www.lgtenderbox.com.au
Submissions received after the closing date and time will not be accepted. Only electronic submissions uploaded in the LG Tender Box will be considered.
Julie Reitano, Chief Executive Officer.