Below is a selection of current Property & Realty Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (20)
- Agriculture (45)
- Architectural Design Services (68)
- Audio & Video (21)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (24)
- Aviation & Related Services (14)
- Building Demolition & Removal (20)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (443)
- Cleaning (32)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (14)
- Construction (537)
- Council (57)
- Education Services (26)
- Electrical & Cabling (96)
- Engineering Services (70)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (47)
- Equipment Disposal (13)
- Event Management (13)
- Facilities Management (36)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (26)
- Fisheries (6)
- Forestry (11)
- Fuels & Oils (8)
- Government (576)
- Grounds Maintenance (35)
- Health & Safety Management (14)
- Horticulture (19)
- Hospitality & FMCG (23)
- Household Goods (6)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (128)
- Landscaping (44)
- Machinery & Equipment (9)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (48)
- Medical & Healthcare (94)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (40)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (21)
- Pest Control (9)
- Photography (2)
- Pipe Supply (140)
- Plant & Labour Hire (8)
- Printing (6)
- Property & Realty Services (60)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (14)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (28)
- Recruitment & HR Services (19)
- Scientific & Research (18)
- Security & Fire (63)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (35)
- Social Services (40)
- Telecommunications (50)
- Training & Development (54)
- Transportation & Logistics (44)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (48)
- Valuation Services (9)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (33)
- Waste Management & Landfill (35)
- Water & Sewage (77)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Property & Realty Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY INDUSTRIES AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT. OFFICE AND SHED SPACE FOR LEASE.
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development located at Lot 828 Melijinup Road, Esperance has some office and shed space for lease for 12 months, with the possibility of extensions. This is an opportunity suitable for organisations aligned to agribusiness.
For further information, please contact Helen Slater, email helen.slater@DPIRD.wa.gov.au or telephone 9690-2120 or 0477 316-579.
Expressions of interest to be lodged with Helen Slater by 5.00 pm on Friday 19 January 2018.
LIVERPOOL CITY COUNCIL. LIVERPOOL POP UP PROJECT.
Expression of Interest,
Council is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from start-ups, social enterprises, community groups or artists to set up a temporary retail shop. There are three available shopfronts available during this EOI application round. Refer to the Appendix - 2 for more details about the available shopfronts.
Submissions must address all questions in the application form and include all attachments requested.
Submissions close on Friday, 19 January 2018 at 5pm.
Documents available from Internet Site:
The City of Greater Geelong invites tenders closing at 2.00pm on Friday 19 January 2018, from suitably experienced consultants for the provision of services to implement a Building Asset Management Plan (BAMP) that will serve as detailed and comprehensive reference for Council staff.
The BAMP will deliver:· An updated building asset condition assessment to reflect the current condition and rating of each building asset;
· Ensure the information and data obtained is the equivalent of that recorded on previously surveyed buildings as per attachment "PQS and component sample"
· Include a detailed health & safety assessment of shower and toilet facilities in all sporting facilities, including measurements and dimensions. Typically there are 2 sets of change rooms per building asset. This data will be used to develop a priority list of shower and toilet renewal work at a later time.· Nominate whether the building is disabled accessible and where the disabled toilet facilities are located within the building asset.
· Provide details on the layout of the toilet/shower space and provide comment in the room property record and Include photographs to show whether toilets and showers are enclosed or open.
· Utilise SPM Asset software system to undertake the assessment process to store all data. (SPM Assets website link: http://www.spmassets.com/ ).
· Ensure the information gathered aligns with the best practice methods set out in IPWEA/NAMS Practice Note 3 and the NAMS Property Manual. This data obtained from each stage of the program will be used to produce the Asset Management Plan across the whole building asset portfolio at the completion of the surveys.
For tender assistance contact Adrian Rainbow on (03) 5272-4636.
BULLOO SHIRE COUNCIL. 2016/2017 PRE-QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST. EOI2017/2018-101.
Suppliers are invited to submit an offer for inclusion onto the Bulloo Shire Council Register of Prequalified Suppliers for the period ending 31st August 2018.
Please note Suppliers currently on the Prequalified Suppliers list need not apply again.
Submissions close 4:00pm Wednesday 17 January 2018.
Documentation may be obtained by contacting Council's Finance / Assets Officer, Helen Taylor, on (07) 4621-8000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be clearly marked 'EOI 2017-2018-101' and submitted via post to Edwina Marks, Chief Executive Officer, Bulloo Shire Council, PO Box 46, Thargomindah, QLD 4492.
Response to Expressions of Interest not lodged or received by closing time and date will be deemed to be late. A late response may or may not be excluded from further consideration, at Council's absolute discretion.
LIVINGSTONE SHIRE COUNCIL. 2017.078 TENANCY OPPORTUNITIES - LAGOON PRECINCT BUILDING.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
Tender Code LSC007136. Contract No 2017.078.
Enquiries: Ryan Randall, telephone: (07) 4913-5000.
Description: Livingstone Shire Council is seeking expressions of interest for the lease of two (2) prime tenancy locations. These tenancies sit within the Yeppoon Foreshore and Town Centre Revitalisation Precinct Building which overlooks Yeppoon's Main Beach and Keppel Bay.
The facility is owned by Council and is currently under construction with completion due early 2018.
Responses are invited to this Expression of Interest from capable, experienced and suitably qualified service providers. The council is open all proposed uses for the above mentioned tenancy locations.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Brisbane time 17 January 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://lgtenderbox.com.au/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=7136&action=display-tender-details
Provision of Trade Services: Plumbing, Electrical, Data Cabling, Radio Communication, Painting and Heating/Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) Mechanical Maintenance.
DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
MARKET CALL - OFFICE ACCOMMODATION - GAWLER.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL.
Tender Code: DPTIPD042782.
Description: The Government has a requirement for 400 - 1,000 m² of office accommodation in Gawler.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Adelaide time 15 January 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=42782&action=display-tender-details
TRANSPORT NSW - CORPORATE. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT AND ASSOCIATED PROPERTY SERVICES.
RFT ID: TfNSW 2017/083.
Request for Proposals.
Closes: 15 January 2018, 2:00pm.
Tender Details: Transport for NSW is seeking proposals from experienced organisations to provide Facilities Management and Associated Property Services.
An industry briefing will be held at the time and place set out in the Request for Proposals.
Confidentiality agreement deed will be required to be completed and returned prior to release of RFP package.
Contact Person: Allison Connell, Phone: (02) 8574-3619. Email: Allison.email@example.com
RFT Type: Request for Proposals - An invitation for expressions of interest / seeking preliminary proposals. In many cases these may be used as a basis for shortlisting tenderers, along with other criteria such as expertise and experience. Prospective tenderers are initially evaluated for their proposal against the relevant selection criteria. A number of those who best meet the criteria are invited to tender. For complex or some other types of procurement, where the product or service outcomes are highly dependent on the content of the proposals received from Tenderers, the outcome may be negotiated.
Address for Lodgement: Please lodge your response electronically via TfNSW's electronic tendering portal https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/
Documents available from Internet Site https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=043A69CC-A5EB-92F4-5FB2FA0C8930DC5F
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS. BUILDING CONDITION ASSESSMENTS.
RFx ID: 19332237. Reference: DIA/2017/021.
Close Date: Friday, 12 January 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Tender Type: Request for Proposals (RFP).
Overview: The Department of Internal Affairs (the Department) is looking to obtain condition assessment reports for seven of its owned properties in order to ensure that it is in a position to maintain its assets in a proactive manner and to ensure it remains legislatively compliant when it comes to its buildings.
The seven buildings are as follows:· 10 Mulgrave Street, Wellington
· 58 - 78 Molesworth Street, Wellington
· 23 Bolton Street, Wellington
· Premier House, Wellington
· 235 Main South Road, Wigram, Christchurch
· 556 George Street, Christchurch
· 95 Richard Pearce Drive, Mangere
The condition assessment reports will need to be updated every three to five years and the end goal is that over time, asset management plans will be developed. Furthermore, the Department is aiming to have condition assessments for all its remaining owned properties (up to five owned buildings outside the scope of this RFP) across New Zealand over the next three years.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:
SYDNEY TRAINS & NSW TRAINS. SUPPLY AGREEMENT FOR MAINTENANCE OF DECANT FACILITIES FOR FLEET MAINTENANCE.
RFT ID WS1072528941.
Closes: 12 January 2018 at 12:00pm.
Contact Person: Procurement Support Service. Phone: 1300-132-136.
Tender Details: Fleet Maintenance Division of Sydney Trains, requires maintenance and repair services of decant facilities used by NSW TrainLink and Sydney Trains. The decant facilities are located in the following areas: Broadmeadow, Broadmeadow Endeavour Yard, Bomaderry, Gosford North, Gosford South, Mt Victoria, Flemington Maintenance Centre, Moss Vale, Port Kembla, Oscar (New). The XPT Maintenance Centre decant facilities are currently internally maintained and could also be considered in the future.
The current service provider has been sourced through a spot buy arrangement over a recurring period of 6 months. Sydney Trains wishes to secure a single supplier to manage and maintain these sites through a long term contract.
Additional Details / Instructions: In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
1) Event Title,
2) RFT ID,
3) Organisation Name,
4) ACN / ABN,
5) Contact Name,
6) Organisation / Contact Postal Address,
7) Contact Email Address,
8) Contact Phone No.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/sydneytrains/?event=public.rft.show&RFTUUID=3A5739CD-DE4A-7D1D-09243C80437D539D