Below is a selection of current Skate Parks & Playgrounds tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Subcontractors - Construction (All) (212)
- Minor Works up to $1.0m (161)
- Plumbing & Gasfitting (52)
- Roofing Supply & Repairs (38)
- Housing & Apartments (35)
- Major Works - $1.0m + (31)
- Joinery / Doors & Glass (21)
- Building & Plumbing Supplies (13)
- Flooring & Tiling Services (12)
- Sports Facilities (12)
- Fit-out - Office & Shops (12)
- Project Management - Construction (11)
- Wharves / Moorings / Jetties / Piers (11)
- Consultancy - Construction Services (10)
- Skate Parks & Playgrounds (10)
- Excavation & Site Preparation Works (8)
- Resource Management Consents (8)
- Minor Maintenance Works (under $50k) (7)
- Swimming & Aquatic Centres (6)
- Concrete - Ready Mixed (6)
- Heritage & Restoration Works (6)
- Quantity Surveying (5)
- Transportable Buildings (5)
- Concrete - Precast (4)
- Building Compliance Services (3)
- Interior Design (3)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (18)
- Agriculture (40)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (14)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (10)
- Aviation & Related Services (8)
- Building Demolition & Removal (27)
- Business Professional Services (110)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (371)
- Cleaning (31)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (13)
- Construction (466)
- Council (45)
- Education Services (18)
- Electrical & Cabling (75)
- Engineering Services (53)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (33)
- Equipment Disposal (23)
- Event Management (18)
- Facilities Management (56)
- Fencing (26)
- Financial Services (20)
- Fisheries (1)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (4)
- Government (542)
- Grounds Maintenance (44)
- Health & Safety Management (12)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (26)
- Household Goods (9)
- Industrial Chemicals (3)
- Information Technology (119)
- Landscaping (49)
- Machinery & Equipment (6)
- Marketing Services (18)
- Materials Handling Equipment (6)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (46)
- Medical & Healthcare (73)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (25)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (11)
- Painting & Corrosion (19)
- Pest Control (12)
- Photography (3)
- Pipe Supply (97)
- Plant & Labour Hire (14)
- Printing (14)
- Property & Realty Services (75)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (10)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (16)
- Recruitment & HR Services (21)
- Scientific & Research (12)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (10)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (22)
- Social Services (45)
- Telecommunications (46)
- Training & Development (33)
- Transportation & Logistics (61)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (40)
- Valuation Services (4)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (38)
- Waste Management & Landfill (55)
- Water & Sewage (56)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Skate Parks & Playgrounds Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PLANNING AND LOGISTICS. PROVISION OF NEW WATER PLAY IN PRESCHOOL AREA.
Tender Number: T18-1333.
Title: Darwin Region - Howard Springs Primary School - Provision of New Water Play In Preschool Area.
Site Inspection: Inspection on 11/04/2018 at 10:00.
Tender Close Date: 18 April 2018.
Lodgement: · Electronic lodgement using the eLodgement facility
· Faxing to Darwin tenders office on +61 (08) 8999-1935
Technical Enquiries: (08) 8946-5114 (If outside Australia call +61 8 8946-5114).
Documents available from Internet Site https://tendersonline.nt.gov.au/Tender/Details?id=5460
Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced parties to design and supply a unique playground for Cobar Shire Council.
CITY OF WANNEROO. DEVELOPMENT OF MOORHEAD PARK
TITLE: RFT Development of Moorhead park.
Request for Tender.
RFX Number 18011.
Closing Date: 17 April 2018 at 3:00pm WAST.
Documents available from Internet Site: https://etender.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/Website/ListCurrentTenders.aspx
SHIRE OF MEEKATHARRA. MEEKATHARRA SMALL WHEEL FACILITY DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION.
Tenders are sought for the Design & Construction of a Small Wheel Facility in Meekatharra.
Tender documentation is available by contacting Geoff Carberry, Corporate & Development Services Manager (08) 9980-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders shall be contained in a sealed envelope endorsed to the Chief Executive Officer and either mailed to P O Box 129, Meekatharra WA 6642 or deposited in the tender box situated in the Meekatharra Administration Office, Cnr Main & Savage Streets, Meekatharra.
Tenders must be received on or before 4.00pm, Friday 20th April 2018.
Tenders are invited for the landscape construction at Caroline Gardens, South Yarra.
Caroline Gardens, South Yarra is being upgraded as part of Council's commitment to provide high-quality open space for the community. The landscape upgrade works include earthworks, construction of walls, edging, new paths, park lighting, furniture, barbecues and new garden beds and lawn areas.
These works will coincide with the installation of new playground equipment, to be supplied and installed by others during the first week of June.
Please note: Attachments B (Specification) and C (Bill of Quantities) will be available to download early next week (week beginning 26 March 2018).
The TenderLink online forum closes five business days prior to the abovementioned tender closing date. Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any Tender, or part thereof. Tenders received after the closing time will not be considered.
TasWater wishes to install a new fluoride dosing system compliant with the Tasmanian Code of Practice for the fluoridation of the public water supply at Swansea WTP.
THSC are seeking appropriately qualified and experienced respondents for the provision of services / works outlined in the specification.
GIAROLA ARCHITECTS. TENDER NEW CHILD CARE CENTRE, 128 SEVENTEEN MILE ROCKS ROAD, OXLEY, Q 4075.
Building Contractors are invited to tender on a three (3) storey new child care centre. These works will include structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and landscaping.· Building floor area (1400 sqm): including all internal play spaces, support rooms, amenities and verandahs.
· Car park (700 sqm): 24 car park spaces and pedestrian path.
· Landscaping: Site, external play areas and rear of site.
· Tender documents: Available from Monday 19 March 2018.
· Tender submission: By noon Monday 9th April 2018.
All submissions to be forwarded to Architects. The lowest or any submission will not necessarily be accepted.
Giarola Architects Pty Ltd, 6/267 Milton Road, Milton, QLD 4064.
P: (07) 3878-3330. E: email@example.com
Supply and replace non compliant playground components to existing structures and supply and installation of new playground equipment and softfall at two locations, one in Kalkarindji and one in Daguragu.
The City of Greater Geelong invites tenders closing 2.00pm on Wednesday 11 April 2018 from contractors wanting to undertake the Leopold Child & Family Centre playground upgrade as detailed in the project drawings.
Council will conduct a mandatory site inspection starting at 10am Thursday 22 March 2018. The briefing will be held at 31-39 Kensington St, Leopold (Melway Online Map Reference 468, F2).
Company representative(s) must register their attendance on the day. Failure of a tenderer to attend will result in their submission being excluded as a non-conforming tender (refer tender condition 3.4).
For tender assistance contact Brett Gilliland 03 5272 5375.