Below is a list of current Vehicles & Heavy Plant tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Vehicle Maintenance & Cleaning (8)
- Vehicles - New Commercial (4)
- Vehicles - New Cars (4)
- Transport & Towing Services (4)
- Vehicles - Other Motorised (3)
- Coachbuilding & Buses (3)
- Vehicle Leasing & Rental (3)
- Vehicle Fleet Management (3)
- Trucks - Used (3)
- Automotive Parts & Equipment (2)
- Trailers - Supply (2)
- Batteries - Supply of (2)
- Trucks - New (heavy over 4.0T) (1)
- Tyres - Supply of (1)
- Tractors & Mowers (1)
- Heavy Plant & Machinery - New (1)
- Garbage & Compaction Units (1)
- Trucks - New (light up to 4.0T) (1)
Search Another Category?
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and we’ll show you a selection of opportunities available in your industry
- Advertising & Media Services (14)
- Agriculture (43)
- Architectural Design Services (48)
- Audio & Video (13)
- AusAid & NZAid Tenders (4)
- Aviation & Related Services (10)
- Building Demolition & Removal (16)
- Business Professional Services (114)
- Civil Engineering & Construction (291)
- Cleaning (34)
- Clothing & Textiles & Footwear (8)
- Construction (520)
- Council (49)
- Education Services (15)
- Electrical & Cabling (68)
- Engineering Services (58)
- Environmental / Heritage / Conservation (35)
- Equipment Disposal (10)
- Event Management (24)
- Facilities Management (41)
- Fencing (27)
- Financial Services (21)
- Fisheries (7)
- Forestry (5)
- Fuels & Oils (10)
- Government (464)
- Grounds Maintenance (38)
- Health & Safety Management (11)
- Horticulture (14)
- Hospitality & FMCG (42)
- Household Goods (12)
- Industrial Chemicals (2)
- Information Technology (97)
- Landscaping (46)
- Machinery & Equipment (8)
- Marketing Services (21)
- Materials Handling Equipment (5)
- Mechanical Services & Equipment (39)
- Medical & Healthcare (69)
- Miscellaneous Equipment (20)
- Office Supplies & Equipment (17)
- Packaging & Paper Supplies (1)
- Painting & Corrosion (23)
- Pest Control (10)
- Photography (1)
- Pipe Supply (80)
- Plant & Labour Hire (15)
- Printing (11)
- Property & Realty Services (76)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) (13)
- Quarrying / Oil / Mining (9)
- Recruitment & HR Services (20)
- Scientific & Research (14)
- Security & Fire (58)
- Shipping (12)
- Sign Manufacturing & Signwriting (30)
- Social Services (29)
- Telecommunications (35)
- Training & Development (29)
- Transportation & Logistics (50)
- Utilities - Energy & Water (34)
- Valuation Services (5)
- Vehicles & Heavy Plant (20)
- Waste Management & Landfill (30)
- Water & Sewage (44)
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Vehicles & Heavy Plant Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Your organisation is considered as a potential supplier for Glencore's upcoming Mining Equipment Rebuilds tenders. Glencore has a variety of mining equipment models, listed in the attached spreadsheet, for which we request you to complete with your rebuild capabilities and experience. Please kindly review and complete.
To participate in a tender, all suppliers must have a valid mutual confidentiality agreement with Glencore. This document is valid for a three year period and covers off on any sourcing programs that may occur during that period.
So if you would like to participate in future tenders, please also fill out the attached Expression of Interest (EOI) supplier information and return by COB 20th June at 5:30pm QLD time.
CARRATHOOL SHIRE COUNCIL. VEHICLES FOR SALE.
Private individuals and businesses are invited to submit tenders and quotations to purchase, trade-in or replace the below vehicles and items of plant.
There are currently four (4) vehicles for sale/trade-in/supply:· Plant No 1300 - 06/2017 Toyota Hiace Bus 40,000 kms
· Plant No 1808 - 06/2017 Holden Colorado 4x4 Dual Cab 40,000 kms
· Plant No 1812 - 08/2017 Toyota Hilux 4x4 SR Dual Cab 40,000 kms
· Plant No 1815 - 10/2017 Holden Colorado LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab Pickup 40,000 kms
Closes 12 noon Wednesday 20 June 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site:
Seeking quote for 2018 Ford Ranger Wildtrack
Accessories to be included:· Plastic long range fuel tank - 120l or equivalent
· Rubber floor mats
· Canvas seat covers
· Steel bull bar
· LED light bar
· 2nd Alloy spare wheel
· 6 x all terrain tyres
NT Registration - to 30th September 2018
Delivery to Alice Springs
INSTALLATION OF UNDERGROUND WASTE COMPACTORS.
Closing time and date: 3.00 pm Wednesday 20 June 2018.
Documents: In order to submit a tender, tenderers are required to first register (see option below) and download the tender documents. Registration to receive documents and submit tenders is provided free of charge to tenderers registering via the Hobart City Council e-tendering portal.
Lodgement: Tenders are to be lodged in accordance with the Conditions of Tendering using the electronic tender box made available for the tender (see option below) by the closing time and date.
Enquiries: All enquiries must be referred to Council using the on-line forum established for the Request for Tender (see option below).
N D Heath, General Manager.
SHIRE OF DARDANUP. PURCHASE AND DISPOSAL OF SHIRE VEHICLES.
Request for tender No. RFT F0115515.
The Shire of Dardanup is inviting Tender submissions for the purchase of
6 new vehicles, of similar type to the vehicles being disposed of as listed
below.· 1 x 2015 Holden Colorado LS Dual Cab 4x4 Turbo Diesel
· 1 x 2014 Nissan X-Trail 2WD Auto Wagon
· 1 x 2014 Hyundai DM Santa Fe
· 1 x 2015 Subaru XV 2.0i Hatch CVT
· 1 x 2014 Subaru Forester
· 1 x 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe 7S 2.2D Elite
· 1 x 2012 Holden Captiva
Please contact Donna Bailye on 9724-0310 or via email -
firstname.lastname@example.org - for Tender documents.
Submission must be received by no later than 2.00 pm on Friday 15 June
Please forward Tenders to the Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Dardanup - Administration Centre Eaton, 1 Council Drive, Eaton.
Submissions can also be made via email email@example.com
No Tenders necessarily accepted and canvassing of Councillors will
Mr Mark Chester, Chief Executive Officer.
ENVIRONMENT, LAND, WATER AND PLANNING. 2018 ANNUAL SERVICE OF HEAVY FOREST FIRE TANKER FLEET.
RFT No. 339019.
Documentation relating to this RFT is available for download from the Victorian Government tender website located at www.tenders.vic.gov.au
Submissions for RFT 339019 must be lodged electronically at www.tenders.vic.gov.au
RFT closes at 2.00 pm on Thursday 21 June 2018.
Documents available from Internet Site https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=31467&action=display-tender-details&returnUrl=%2Ftender%2Fsearch%2Ftender-search.do%3F%24%7Brequest.queryString%7D
Procurement Australia invites tenders from qualified parties to be part of a panel of providers for the supply and delivery of Small & Heavy Plant, Machinery and Related Products & Services commencing 1 September 2018 and ending 31 August 2021 with an option to extend the Deed for a further 2 x 1 year.
Categories included are:
Category 1 Small & Heavy Plant and Machinery
Category 2 Tractors, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 3 Tele Handlers, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 4 Lawn Mowers, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 5 Blowers, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 6 Vacuums, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 7 Chippers, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 8 Mulchers / Stump Grinders, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Part
Category 9 Work Utility Vehicles, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 10 All Terrain Vehicles, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 11 Chainsaws, Related Products, Accessories & Spare Parts
Category 12 Small Engine Equipment
Category 13 Generators
BREWARRINA SHIRE COUNCIL. HIRE OF TRADESPERSON.
Tenders will be received up until the 22nd June 2018
Brewarrina Shire Council, P.O. Box 125, Brewarrina, NSW 2839.
Phone: (02) 6830-5100. Fax: (02) 6839-2100.
Documents available from Internet Site http://www.brewarrina.nsw.gov.au/council/tenders.aspx
ABOUT THE COUNCIL: Dubbo is a place that delivers quality of life to its residents and visitors, it is also a city with strong economic foundations. The City is located in the centre of NSW and it is undoubtedly the shopping capital of the west. Dubbo is a service City with a catchment population of in excess of 120,000 people encompassing a third of the area of NSW.
ABOUT THE QUOTATION: Q18-025 - Quotation for Supply of One Side Tipper Trailer.
REGISTRATION: Quotation documents must be obtained after registration (see below).
ENQUIRIES: Quotation enquiries should be directed to Council's Fleet Procurement Officer, Daniel Peterson on 6801 4000 or via the online forum (see option below).
SUBMISSIONS: Completed responses may be submitted via the electronic Tender box (preferred) (see option below). All completed submissions lodged in the Electronic Tender Box MUST be submitted as specified within the Quotation documentation. Quotations that do not follow this requirement will be regarded as a non-conforming Quotation AND MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The canvassing of Councillors and/or Staff Members in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion. Should assistance be required please use the online manual on the portal under Support/Online Manuals/Making a Submission, by contacting TenderLink Customer Support on 1800-233-533 or email (see option below).
Quotations may also be lodged in a sealed envelope and clearly endorsed TENDER BOX: Quotation for Supply of One Side Tipper Trailer (CONTRACT NO. Q18-025) and placed in the Tender Box located at Council's Civic Administration Building, Church Street, Dubbo (PO Box 81 Dubbo, NSW 2830).
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: Quotations will be received up to 10.00 am on Tuesday 19 June 2018 and submissions must be fully received by this time. The Council is not bound to accept the lowest priced Quotation or all or any part of a Quotation and reserves the right to conduct the Request for Quotation process and select the successful respondent(s) as it sees fit. Dubbo Regional Council has a Local Purchasing Policy. Please refer to the Quotation documentation for details. Late, verbal or emailed Quotations will not be accepted.
KALOMA HOME FOR THE AGED.
TENDERS FOR SUPPLIES & SERVICES 2018-2019.
Tenders are invited for the following supplies and services which are effective from 1st July 2018 to 30 June 2019.· Bread
· Meat & Poultry· Catering supplies
· Fruit & Vegetables· Cleaning & Paper Supplies· Pest Control
· Gas supplies
· Fuel supplies
· Plumbing - maintenance & repairs· Vehicle fleet maintenance & repairs· Physiotherapy
· Beauty Therapy & Massage· Bowen Therapy and other complimentary services
· Thermostatic Mixing Valves - servicing & calibration· Electrical - maintenance & repairs· Television Antennae - maintenance & repairs· Air-conditioning - service, repairs & maintenance· Fire Equipment - maintenance, repairs & education· Telephone and nurse-call system - repairs & maintenance· Solar Panel - maintenance & cleaning
Tender documents: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kaloma Office on: (07) 4671-1422 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Tenders must be submitted on the correct tender forms.
To be considered in the tender process completed tender forms must be received at Kaloma before 5:00pm on Friday 15 June 2018. Notification of successful or unsuccessful tender will be provided in writing.
We thank you for your interest.