Below is a list of current Vehicles & Heavy Plant tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Automotive Parts & Equipment (12)
- Vehicle Maintenance & Cleaning (6)
- Auto Maintenance/Auto Electrical (6)
- Cleaning Vehicles (2)
- Panelbeating (2)
- Vehicles - New Commercial (5)
- Coachbuilding & Buses (5)
- Buses (5)
- Coachbuilding (3)
- Truck Body/Tray Fitting (3)
- Vehicles - New Cars (5)
- Trucks - New (heavy over 4.0T) (5)
- Heavy Plant & Machinery - New (4)
- Transport & Towing Services (4)
- Trucks - New (light up to 4.0T) (3)
- Vehicles - Other Motorised (3)
- Golf Carts (3)
- Motorcycles (3)
- Trains/Railcars/Wagons (3)
- Vehicles - Other (3)
- Trailers - Supply (2)
- Caravans (2)
- Trailers (2)
- Trucks - Used (2)
- Tyres - Supply of (2)
- Vehicle Fleet Management (2)
- Vehicle Leasing & Rental (2)
- Tractors & Mowers (2)
- Garbage & Compaction Units (2)
- Batteries - Supply of (2)
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and/or enter a keyword and we’ll show you the opportunities available.
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Vehicles & Heavy Plant Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Essential Energy invites suitably qualified organisations to respond to our Request for Information for an in-vehicle management system (IVMS) to achieve four main business objectives:<br/>
1. To reduce / prevent risk of fleet incident by improving driver behaviour and safe driving culture (mandatory/high priority).<br/>
2. To immediately locate a vehicle in duress and improve response times by providing GPS coordinates of incidents (mandatory/high priority).<br/>
3. To provide better life-cycle management by automatically collecting condition metrics (opportune scope) and;<br/>
4. To have better fatigue management by capturing journey information (opportune scope).<br/>
RFI enquiries should be directed via the online forum (see option below).<br/>
Respondents will receive a Successful Submission Receipt timed and dated upon completion.<br/>
The tender notice for this RFI has the following options: <br/>
* Download the documents for this notice.<br/>
* Post Questions or comments on the online forum.<br/>
* Print this notice.<br/>
Using these links you can download the tender documents INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS for how to respond to this tender electronically.<br/>
Please refer to the file !READ FIRST TENDERLINK INSTRUCTIONS.<br/>
If you continue having difficulties please contact Tenderlink support - <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or 1800 233533.
West Arnhem Regional Council are calling for tenders for the supply of a 10 tonne wheel loader. The minimum specifications are set out in the document attached to this notice. The closing date and time is 1630 CST on March 18th 2019.
West Arnhem Regional Council are calling for tenders for the supply of a bogie drive tilt tray truck. The minimum specifications are set out in the document attached to this notice. The closing date and time is 1630 CST on March 18th 2019.
West Arnhem Regional Council are calling for tenders for the supply of a motor grader. The minimum specifications are set out in the document attached to this notice. The closing date and time is 1630 CST on March 18th 2019.
KIWIRAIL. SUPPLY OF LOGGING CASSETTE CRADLES.<br/>
RFx ID: 20741620. Reference: 2018/0186.<br/>
Close Date: Friday, 15 March 2019 at 12:00 PM. <br/>
Tender Type: Request for Tenders (RFT). <br/>
Overview: KiwiRail has developed the logging cassette cradle concept through to final design and issues this documentation as part of this tender RFT package for manufacturers to review & tender for.<br/>
Read the RFT for additional information & technical drawings.<br/>
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refer to the GETS Internet Site below (free to register) for all contact information and/or documentation relating to this tender notice:<br/><a href="https://www.gets.govt.nz/KRG/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=20741620">https://www.gets.govt.nz/KRG/ExternalTenderDetails.htm?id=20741620</a>